[Twdrama] Pi Zi Ying Xiong (痞子英雄)

Guest buttercupmm

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest leslie01

but can a movie do justice to the story...

it took the many eps to build up the characters and suspense. i haven't seen the ending yet but i was hoping there'd be a sequel. i don't normally see much of taiwan drama, preferring k/j-drama but this just about blows everything out of the water.

maybe it's cuz i haven't seen 'em in awhile but so far, black and white is right up there with the bbc mystery series.

^ I think the movie will finally conclude everything. Answer all the questions left unanswered in the finale:

- Who is the McDonald's girl really?

- Who is Heaven? Who is/was actually controlling the Senator?

- What will happen to Ah Jin?

- Who is Chen Lin going to end up with?

I think there were a lot of questions left unanswered in the drama finale. I hope Vic Zhou will film the movie though. Even if they postpone the movie filming because of his schedules, it would be worth it. I can't imagine Vic not starring in his role.

Anyways, I really didn't think Mark deserve that award last year. Vic did a much better job in his role - it required a lot of different emotions compared to Mark's few facial expressions for his role. I also did not like Janine. Her character was so friggin' boring and she didn't do a good job acting. She was like, wooden. D: I'm one of the few who liked Ivy's Chen Lin over Janine's Xi Ying. Yeah, Janine is more popular among the fans and Ivy is still a "newbie" but Ivy did a much better job.

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOL I agree with your thoughts on Janine Zhang and her character. She made Xiying boring. :| But I still enjoyed her, I seriously thought she was one of the spies. xD

I really wish Vic would still be in the movie because Black and White is not Black and White if he ain't there. :(

And god. MARK ZHAO is just smoking HOT. He got the show on fiiireeee. lol

• 1 month later...
Guest juju<3.

this drama is the most awesome and incredible tawainese drama i've ever watched and was addicted too, to stay up all night to finish it, rofl. i seriously did. all the actors and the actresses were amazing! it felt so real too. lots of action and twists which were unexpected. this is an epic drama, i tell you. thats the kind of action i'ld like to see, hehe.

this is a must watch drama. mark is such a hunka hunka new hottttttttie and vic ♥ gosh, i love pi zi.

does anyone have info on jason zou, who plays cheng nuo? he is so gorgeous. is he a singer too? the ost has jason but not sure if it's that jason .. so he is a singer too, hmm .. i need more info on this guy. i love his role too! i was hoping he would end up with xi ying ..

but i finally finished it today! i am so proud i watched this drama. i hope there will be a b&w 2 because there were some spoilers at the end and the whole strategy. is hero and pi zi going to fight 'heaven' or whatnot cause they wanted revenge. i hope there's a sequel WITH THE SAME ACTORS! i would so love to see these cast/actors again ♥ ^^

edit: so there is going to be a movie! is this confirmed yet? omg! i cannot wait. i'm anticipating it right now~ i hope everything will be answered for us. i preferred another drama; b&w 2 but movie is fine (: yesyesyes! i hope it gets released soon since it is mid-2010 since last year of 2009 the drama had been released.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest valley girl

^ I think the movie will finally conclude everything. Answer all the questions left unanswered in the finale:

Anyways, I really didn't think Mark deserve that award last year. Vic did a much better job in his role - it required a lot of different emotions compared to Mark's few facial expressions for his role. I also did not like Janine. Her character was so friggin' boring and she didn't do a good job acting. She was like, wooden. D: I'm one of the few who liked Ivy's Chen Lin over Janine's Xi Ying. Yeah, Janine is more popular among the fans and Ivy is still a "newbie" but Ivy did a much better job.

i think than vic there are other prominent actors on nominee. seems Vic Fan girls really hate that VIC didn't win the awards.

even you think mark didn't deserve to win golden bell, hey he was nominated for Best actor in Shanghai TV Festival.

this drama is the most awesome and incredible tawainese drama i've ever watched and was addicted too, to stay up all night to finish it, rofl. i seriously did. all the actors and the actresses were amazing! it felt so real too. lots of action and twists which were unexpected. this is an epic drama, i tell you. thats the kind of action i'ld like to see, hehe.

this is a must watch drama. mark is such a hunka hunka new hottttttttie and vic ♥ gosh, i love pi zi.

this is a great drama. Yup i love mark too, the main reason i watch this drama actually is vic. but now Team up for mark hehehhe

does anyone have info on jason zou, who plays cheng nuo? he is so gorgeous. is he a singer too? the ost has jason but not sure if it's that jason .. so he is a singer too, hmm .. i need more info on this guy. i love his role too! i was hoping he would end up with xi ying ..

his name is Jason Tsou. he is newcomer too like mark. they seems in same agency. Prajna works isn't??. he is talent model, actor and singer . he sang 2/3 Song on black& White

edit: so there is going to be a movie! is this confirmed yet? omg! i cannot wait. i'm anticipating it right now~ i hope everything will be answered for us. i preferred another drama; b&w 2 but movie is fine (: yesyesyes! i hope it gets released soon since it is mid-2010 since last year of 2009 the drama had been released.

according asian fanatic this drama will be make into movie but different story. due vic schedule ( or rejection ).

there will be Simon Yam and HuangBo . i am glad that mark will get another experience from many experienced actor like huang bo and simon Yam.

this is a great drama. Yup i love mark too, the main reason i watch this drama actually is vic. but now Team up for mark hehehhe

his name is Jason Tsou. he is newcomer too like mark. they seems in same agency. Prajna works isn't??. he is talent model, actor and singer . he sang 2/3 Song on black& White

according asian fanatic this drama will be make into movie but different story. due vic schedule ( or rejection ).

there will be Simon Yam and HuangBo . i am glad that mark will get another experience from many experienced actor like huang bo and simon Yam.

wah!~ I have yet to watch this drama! X_X Been watching too many dramas, that I can't find time to watch this, lol xD

Reading the posts of others finally made up my mind

MUST watch this today! haha <3

and ZaiZai, aahhh, how I love him^^ :)

• 3 months later...

Archived