[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest Silverlenses

Well, what can i say? I'm really really shocked. But plastic surgery or no plastic surgery, I love Tiffany! She's my smiling angel! (I'm girl, and i'm not gay)

Tiffany's singing is not bad.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ;deuce

Kyaaaah~ I really like her with her short hair now,

but her long hair is pretty too.

And she has such a nice tan. @ w @

can anyone tel me what forumula she used, im mean her older pictures she kinda on the dark side, after debut, she have much lighter skin?? anyone know what to use?? lol to make ur skin lighter? lol i should be asking her...i sitll like tiff tho

Guest cindeng

rest the makeup case because her after face is ALWAYS pretty. not just in pictures but also in NUMEROUS videos, and i dun think, even a crap load of makeup can modify her BEFORE nose into the AFTER nose in the videos.

rest the she-just-grew-up case because those before pics looks like maybe not even 5 yrs old. and i dun think a normal nose can get that skinny in that short period of time.

rest the she-just-lost-weight case because that's crap. evidence: the nose again.

so yeah i am pretty darn sure that she got a nose job.

and maybe a chin job too. altho im not quite sure about that yet.

either way, she really looks pretty now. and she's my fave in her grp. ^_^

so just in case SNSD become HAS-BEEN's soon, tiffany can get CF's for some plastic surgeon coz her pretty face is sure a good model for it. LOL.

Guest jeehyun.kim

WOAAH.. MAN.. WOAH.. DANG.. SM PLASTIC SURGERY DOES MIRACLES... it might just be her hair too.. but DANNNG... DIFFERENT.

Guest nicolexr

Omg she looks so different. o______o Her eyes, her nose... I can understand her skin color cause people can get whiter but her eyes and her nose..

I love Tiffany, but... wow. Just wow. Surgery can really do wonders.. Not that I love her less. I love Tiffany, she seems like such a sweet girl.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

the before and after look very different. i'm sure she did surgery but maybe she looks like a totally new girl because of the hairstyle and picture quality or something, too. she might not have done that much surgery...anyone know what she did exactly?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest squeaky

yeah, i'm kinda jealous on that part. damn, lucky girl. i should be recruited by sm and become paler. and speak okay korean.

Guest meirryohnn

yeah, i'm kinda jealous on that part. damn, lucky girl. i should be recruited by sm and become paler. and speak okay korean.

^ lol.

The before and After picture are kinda different. :sweatingbullets:

Maybe it's just weight loss? Plus, she lost her tan.

Guest jasmine_korea

I wouldn't recognize her -_-

Don't mean to bash but her behavior is so fake that i don't even pay attention to her face. I don't care about ppl who get surgery as long as they are natural inside..but not this one.

Guest TaroBread

WHOA!!!! she looks so different!!!!! in some of the pics i could have mistaken her as the younger BoA.. x_X;;

dang... she so dark back then!!!

Guest sj4ever13

Her nose before is a lil bit different from now.Eitherways,I still love her whether she did surgery or not.Besides,In entertainment industry you have to look good.lol

Guest miracle;

it looks like she just lost some weight and she's definitely fairer now.

the difference is not THAAAT big, people should just stop exaggerating :(

but anyway she's still the cute fany fany tippany we know :)

Guest yienyienyien

i personally don't think she changed A LOT (a lot until she's unrecognizable O_O ) She definitely got a lot fairer..i think she suits being pale better.

one thing for sure, no plastic surgeon can carve that gorgeous eye smile. :P

Archived