[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest heavenlydreamy

wow i think it is the nose..but i still love tiffany...before and after look...

i could hardly recognize her..i think she is so pretty...

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papasmurf

wow u should check out my before and after pic after i lost weight......i look totally different, but anyways SHE'S HOT NOW =] but to be honest KOREA IS SUNG YUNG MIN KOOK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest gingfreecs

you think lowly of technology if you think that only surgery can make tiffany prettier like that..

there's a lot of other (technological) options. go study cosmetics or something if you really want to know..

you can study imaging techniques too..

there are natural ways to become beautiful (or rather to enhance one's looks) too..

although,i'm not saying she didnt go under the knife.

i can't be sure.only they know..

my point is it's unfair to be judging whether a person

underwent surgery or not just by basing it on old pictures.

because,one can look totally different (without surgery),like,now and 2 or 3 years later..

(one can even look totally different in an instant,i mean,has anyone of you seen "ambush makeover"?)

besides,we're not elves or something.

human beings do age.. =P

there's only one thing i can be sure of right now.

that is,my english sucks!lol..

oh and,does anyone want my before and after picture?i totally look different.LOL.. >_<

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

it's unfair to assume she got a bunch of surgery by judging her from pictures taken several years ago.

she has PROFESSIONAL make up artists doing her make up, PROFESSIONAL hair dressers doing her hair,

she gets PROFESSIONAL pictures taken with perfect lighting & angles. those things can change

a persons appearance by A LOT, not taking into consideration the obvious fact that people naturally

grow & change over time. if i compare myself to pictures i took 2-3 years ago, i look as if i got a new face.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

her look changed the most to me in SNSD

but i found some pics're just bad pics of her

but i still consider her took surgery though,maybe just minor surgery,which every korean celebs did lol

Guest jingaling.

it's unfair to assume she got a bunch of surgery by judging her from pictures taken several years ago.

she has PROFESSIONAL make up artists doing her make up, PROFESSIONAL hair dressers doing her hair,

she gets PROFESSIONAL pictures taken with perfect lighting & angles. those things can change

a persons appearance by A LOT, not taking into consideration the obvious fact that people naturally

grow & change over time. if i compare myself to pictures i took 2-3 years ago, i look as if i got a new face.

totally agree with you.

im not saying she def. didn't get surgery.

but it's unfair how people assume right away that she got surgery.

Guest saraluv7

She was actually REALLY similar to what she looks like now...

Her nose is yeah, sharper in contrast but...

her eyes are like gorgeous dang the girl is blessed...

Guest xsharun

seriously - i wish you guys would stop with this.

i'm not gonna lie - she did do her nose

but all the 'change' came to her face as she lost weight

when she used to live in cali she was a lil on the chubby side

and when she moved to korea she lost a lot of weight

so that's how she looks a lot different

i'm not saying this as a fan to support her

because i'm not really a fan -_- i knwo her personally

and it really really bugs me when people assume she's completely fake.

she didnt do sugery she just lost weight and got whitter and go fobbatized...

haha once u live in korea for a long time...accually it doesnt hab to be a long time mayb 2 or 3 months

ur skin gets lighter...

• 1 month later...
Guest charitee

no offense, but tiffany has definitely gotten plastic surgery. it's pretty obvious. she looks kind of the same as before, but she for sure got double eyelid surgery and her nose done. sure, she lost weight, but she wasn't even fat or chubby to begin with. she definitely got extremely lighter...it's actually pretty amazing how she got so light. oh the wonders of skin whitening.

her getting plastic surgery doesn't really change my opinion of her. i still like her and think she's pretty and talented.

Archived