• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

I wander too. I love participatibg on her projects that we fans made for her. Sometimes i cant log in often because of work and school but i participate even late on her birthday projects. I hope this birthday i am able to send her directly a birthday present. 

Hoping the same here. :) in her most recent post in the cafe, she mentioned that there will be an event. I think it's an event about her birthday.. 

ACTRESS OH YEON SEO INTERVIEW (this was the interview conducted after Come Back Mister)

Q: Drama ended, how do you feel?

A: I feel I should still go shooting. I had hard time doing almost all of action scenes myself. Now I like it because my body can rest finally. As always, I feel sad and happy. The comical scenes that I did with Jung Ji-hoon(rain) oppa required lots of physical energy. After doing action scenes, we both joked that we couldn’t do it anymore. Oppa said it was harder than him doing the concert stage.

Q: What action scene did you do?

A: Even though I have acrophobia(a fear of heights), I did the wire action. It was more fun than I thought. I learned the action so quickly that stunt actors told me how about learning it professionally. I was shocked to get approval of my action acting talents from them.

Q: You played a man’s role. Any difficulties?

A: I had lots of stress in the beginning. I knew the viewers have to be convinced, but playing Kim Soo-ro oppa was not easy. Fortunately I don’t have much of feminine personality. I played comfortably. It bothered me to wear skirt and sit with legs spread though. Comical acting was fun. Ji-hoon oppa told me to treat him without care so I did comfortably. I was grateful.

Q: Is there anything changed after CBA?

A: I am happy that I gained many more female fans. These days female fans ask me to hug them. After doing ‘Shine or go crazy’, there were lots of male fans, but these days it is different. I am really thankful.

Q: You earned the good reputation that you play a man’s role well.

A: There were lots of romance line with Lee Ha-ni unni, but I felt comfortable because we worked together in the last project(Shine or go crazy). I thought myself as a man rather than we were woman and woman. I did many melo acting as a woman, but when I did the melo acting as a man, it was different. With man, there is this side to protect his woman and just watch quietly. I played with a thought “I want to be loved by this kind of a man”. I tried to play a man whom a woman likes from my point of view. I asked and got lots of advices on expression and behavior to be seen as a man. Since real man and a man I imitate could be different, I really paid attention. If I hear something like I am not pretty, it does not bother me because I think that’s personal preference. But if I hear I can’t act, I get upset. Then I thought I should try harder since my occupation is actress. So I tried harder.

Q: How was it like playing with Jung Ji-hoon/rain?

A: Ji-hoon oppa is cool Hyungnim. Oppa also considered me as his younger brother. Actually when I slap his face, or I pinch his bottom I could feel embarrassed. But Oppa’s personality is really nice. I also thought him as my Hyungnim. Oppa and my gag worked out well. Oppa really acts hardest. He had many scenes and had hard time, but I have never seen him throwing fits or feeling difficult. I learned a lot from watching him acting passionately and being nice to other people.

Q: You played with Jung Ji-hoon, Lee Ha-ni etc, which pair you had the most affection?

A: I have affection for all. There was bromance with Ji-hoon oppa who played my afterlife alumni. Of course I wasn’t a man. I felt like we understood even when we didn’t talk each other.
Even though it was not love, the friendship was moving. I wondered how many people exist who can embrace each other like that. When I shoot with Ha-ni unni we laughed so much. Ha-ni unni has really easy-going personality. It was so much fun when I did funny scenes with unni.

Q: What was the most impressive scene for you?

A: The scene when I tried to take off Ji-hoon oppa’s pants, and the scene when I was in awe on his chocolate abs. It was Ji-hoon oppa’s idea. Even though I was embarrassed to no end, It was fun. And on The scene when I saved Ha-ni unni, both of us cried continuously. That was not a deep love scene, but we were even more emotional because it had woman and woman.

Q: Were you not worry about controlling the level of being comical?

A: Hong-nan could’ve been overacting. But it had to be exaggerated to add power on the situation that a man became a woman. Even though it became burden, I was glad. Since I usually enjoy gag, I had fun. I thought If you became a woman out of blue after you’ve lived as a man for 40 years, this wacky stuff could happen.

Q: There are many discussions on your non-existence ending.

A: I was sad about non-existence ending, but because of that(sad?) I liked it. The ending that I disappear from people’s memory was really sad.

Q: Did you really kiss Lee Ha-ni?

A: No. Ha-ni unni said in the chat room ‘Unni is going to kiss you, so make sure you use mouthwash before you come.’ before the shooting. Also when we were in the shooting site, she said ‘Unni will kiss you’ as a joke. But once camera started rolling, scene was so heavy and sad, we could not be playful. I just kissed on my finger. Soo-ro oppa and Ha-ni unni did it for real. I left it for Soo-ro oppa.(laugh)

Q: Unlike good response, you had low ratings. How was the shooting atmosphere?

A: Shooting atmosphere was really good. We kept talking in group chatting room. There were many laughing incidents. I think ratings is up to heaven’s will. You don’t get high ratings because you work hard, or you don’t get low ratings because you don’t work hard. It is the part you can’t do anything about it. We just told each other to focus on acting and make a good project to the end. Our drama has unique plot and has the story reminding you of love of family. I think it was the drama making you think about affection and love toward your family and appreciation to people around you.

Q: Is there any new habit you’ve gotten after acting a man?

A: The way I talk became man’s way of talking. People shocked and told me not to. And I sit with legs spread. People say not to do it. It is fortunate that I don’t wear skirt often.

Q: Your personality must be easy-going.

A: Yes. I usually don’t wear skirt. I am far from being feminine. Actually people think I am snobby. Maybe I have hard-to-please image. They misunderstand thinking I am a person who does not know about having hard time. There are some actors who do a project with me worry. I’ve heard they worry if I don’t work hard, or I have stuck-up personality. They say many ask about my personality. It is disadvantage coming from my looks. I try harder to break that misunderstanding. I am not that way-I don’t have that personality. I chose ‘Jang bo-ri’ to show my easy-going personality. I wanted to get rid of my conceited image. I wanted to show “Oh Yeon-seo had this kind of side?’ to them. I think when I keep trying to change like that, I might be able to play more various roles (and change image too?). 

Q: What is your goal this year?

A: I wish the movie ‘National team 2’ becomes Daebak. Later this year if I do a new project, I’d like to show different side of me. I’d like to act non-stop. And I’d like to show different character every time. My wish is to work enthusiastically. I am still learning and would like to show my progressing persona. I’d like to be an actress who the word ‘actress’ fits well, who always challenge.

Guys! Please vote for Oh Yeon Seo in 52nd BaekSang Arts Awards popularity award for TV Actress. You just have to download the app called "52nd BaekSang Arts Awards" and register. You can earn points by downloading some apps and playing some games in the points charge section of the app. Though the gap is still high, I'm still happy that our Yeonseo is at 2nd place. You can have more options of earning points if you change the language of your phone to Korean. We are working hard in the fancafe to vote for her, that's also the reason of the sudden increase of her percentage. I hope you guys here participate as well :) 

[단독] 오연서, 엠넷 '소년24' 단독MC '첫녹화'

[엑스포츠뉴스=김관명기자] 배우 오연서가 엠넷의 초대형 K팝 프로젝트 '소년24'의 단독MC로 발탁됐다.

11일 방송관계자에 따르면 오연서는 '소년24'의 단독MC로 발탁돼 이날 오후 현재 경기 고양시 일산에서 첫 녹화 중이다. 앞서 방송됐던 '프로듀스101'의 MC 장근석 역할이다. 

'소년24'는 CJ E&M 음악부문이 투자, 제작하는 초대형 K팝 프로젝트. 220대1의 경쟁률을 뚫고 선발된 49명의 남자 연습생들이 매회 유닛으로 대결을 펼쳐 최종 24명을 뽑는 서바이벌 리얼리티 프로그램이다. 화제속에 방송됐던 '프로듀스101'의 남자연습생 버전이다.

오연서는 최근 종영한 SBS 수목드라마 '돌아와요 아저씨'에서 여자의 몸으로 이승에 돌아온 상남자 로맨시스트 한홍난 역을 맡아 명연기를 펼쳤다. 극중 송이연(이하늬)과 워맨스, 이해준(정지훈)과 미묘한 브로맨스를 오가는 모습은 시선을 사로잡기 충분했다. 

한편 오는 6월18일 첫방송하는 '소년24'를 통해 최종 선발된 24명은 전용 공연장에서 1년 365일 라이브로 공연을 진행하며 활동하는 기회를 얻는다. 이후 라이브 공연을 통해 다시 선정된 최종 유닛은 아이돌 그룹으로 데뷔한다.

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000606536

Short Trans: Oh Yeon Seo is appointed as the exclusive MC for the upcoming Kpop search program, "Boys 24". This program is like the previous one called Produce 101 (which was MCed by actor Jang Geun Seuk) but this time, it'll be boys' turn. First recording started today and first broadcast will be on June 18, at 11:30pm Korea time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, I've been absent too. Real-life intrudes and we're in the midst of the most important pres.election the US has ever faced, but I digress. OYS certainly has been busy of late. @estrellita1122 ...she was adorably funny on RM and I'm thrilled   w/ the excellent opportunities she's receiving. I'd love her 2 accept the following..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Oh Yeon Seo in talks to join Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae in new movie   hyun-bin,oh-yeon-seo   Oh Yeon Seo might be working with Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae for their upcoming movie, 'Kkoon'!    Previously, Hyun Bin confirmed his role as an intelligent con man for 'Kkoon' while Yoo Ji Tae confirmed his role as a prosecutor. Various media outlets have now reported that the female lead has been offered to Oh Yeon Seo, and she is currently looking into the offer. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/oh-yeon-seo-in-talks-to-join-hyun-bin-and-yoo-ji-tae-in-new-movie   

Also.. My Sassy Girl swaps out lead actress, courts Oh Yeon-seo to star   OhYeonSeo1.jpg       http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/my-sassy-girl-swaps-out-lead-actress-courts-oh-yeon-seo-to-star/        Would love 2 see her with  Joo Won and Hyun Bin. Hoping her Movie "National Team"  is a major hit.              

Hi guys. It's been a while. I want us to be active again like before especially now that our actress is very busy and active. About Take Off 2, I heard it's doing good and that the movie as well as Oh Yeon Seo has been receiving positive reviews so far. As for the latest update, Oh Yeon Seo just went to Thailand for a photoshoot. She arrived there just a while ago. 

Oh Yeon-seo looks flawlessly pretty in pictorial from Thailand

photo758767.jpg

Oh Yeon-seo showed off her cute looks.

On August 24th, Oh Yeon-seo posted a couple of photos of herself on her personal Instagram. Oh Yeon-seo steals your attention in a white knit sweater accessorized with a red beret.

In another photo, Oh Yeon-seo wearing eyeglasses is enjoying a bicycle ride. These photos are from the recent pictorial photoshoot in Thailand.

photo758768.jpg

Source : www.mydaily.co.kr/new...

Archived