Minwoo & Hyesung * Cancel Mkmf Appearances

Guest Aromati97

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the f^**&%^% that is so UNFAIR minwoo oppa and hyesung oppa clearly WON

so unfair...what they did was right *clap* and what this about bashing about Shinhwa???? how dare those ppl that bash Shinhwa

Guest starnight131

arg. they did this to tooooo many people this year!

dbsk and SHINHWA!

arg. it gets me so mad.

hyesung and minwoo oppa tried so hard.

and they dont even REGARD OR GIVE THEM CREDIT!

who ever is in charge needs to get fired!

all i have to say to that person is

U STINK

Kpop legends, MKMF award ceremony voting system flaws or not, I think everyone is going too over the top with this.

What is done, is done there is no use bashing anyone about this. There are other award ceremonies.

Grammy's are given by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Members of the Academy vote for the winners. The members of the Academy are music industry professionals. You have to have creative or technical credits on at least six commercially released tracks to be a member of the Academy. So its membership is made up of music industry insiders and professionals (singers, musicians, producers, recording technicians, composers, etc. etc.). This is why it's the most prestigious, because the people giving the award are professionals who work in the industry. It might not determine who is the best (because how can you ever really determine "best"), but (unlike MKMF), everyone knows how its determined, who does the voting, and how the votes count.

I have no idea how other music awards shows work.

Thank-you!

Too bad a a lot of the award shows in Korea are either biased or afraid of enormous angry fanclubs. ;>_>

How is that Minwoo and Hyesung knew they weren't going to win? (from the stuff that's come out, it seems they knew before the show) Do they normally tell people they aren't going to win? Does that mean the winners know that they will win? That seems weird and wrong, and so that can't be what happens, I just can't figure out why MKMF would go out of its way to tell M and Hyesung that they weren't going to win. (imagine being Hyesung, he's not even going to perform and they call him up and say, "by the way, you aren't getting anything either, we just want you to sit there and look pretty.") Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but that just seems weird.

(PS- Congratulations to MKMF for managing to get all of the biggest fan clubs angry at once. That's quite a feat!!!!)

Thats what i'm understanding from reading the articles as well. how DID they know? does the festival tell its artists who the winners are and when they win, they act up some tears? that just sounds really wrong...

Grammy's are given by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Members of the Academy vote for the winners. The members of the Academy are music industry professionals. You have to have creative or technical credits on at least six commercially released tracks to be a member of the Academy. So its membership is made up of music industry insiders and professionals (singers, musicians, producers, recording technicians, composers, etc. etc.). This is why it's the most prestigious, because the people giving the award are professionals who work in the industry. It might not determine who is the best (because how can you ever really determine "best"), but (unlike MKMF), everyone knows how its determined, who does the voting, and how the votes count.

I have no idea how other music awards shows work.

yeah thats why the grammys are pretty accurate...

too bad korean music awards will never reach that status...

the last time i heard of professionals giving their opinions, they were bashed up so badly because the professionals didn't like any of the most popular stars of today.

Guest ..kaleena..

wthhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

omg, i'm so pissed!

shinhwa does not deserve to be treated like that AT ALL. they are the LEGENDS, man!

and for reals, kudos to shinhwa for sticking up for themselves. geeeez...

that's how i kinda felt all along.. that these award shows are rigged.. -_-

Guest heartdrops

Minwoo and Fly to the Sky were both supposed to be onstage with JYP.

However, both ended up not attending the ceremony.

Aaww, can't believe Fly to the Sky didn't attend T___T

Guest mimi1931

people shouldn't care that much about MKMF

because every year there are alway something wrong about the voting system for MKMF

they never do the thing to say they are gonna do

the whole award is a fraud

all i can say is that i am again disappointed about MKMF

SHINHWA is a legend and MKMF should give them what they deserve

heartmonster

Aaww, can't believe Fly to the Sky didn't attend T___T

^That's why PJY's first 3 perf. was kinda different 0__O his voice in "She was pretty" is off,but the last perf. was awesome.

I kinda disagree with most of the awards,but WG-EPIK HIGH-BIG BANG!!

Totally happy 4 them.

Guest talksound

i have no idea why they were so disrespectful to shinhwa when they gave suju 3 awards, 2 of 3 were which they did not deserve, based on the judging criteria.

Guest xXsmilesXx

Am disappointed in this as well..

*shakes heads..i disagreed on some awards that were given

some of which did not deserve...but others deserved it...

Sucks MKMF is being so unfair.

I think the companies (SM, YG, etc.) MIGHT'VE paid MKMF to have their groups win.. :T

Just wondering, how do they determine the winners for the American awards?

Liek the Grammys, Billboard, etc.

For someone who does not even know how the voting works for MKMF (or what it "seems" to be), I recommend you not state such bold statement. Even though, I am not a fan of SM (and I shall not comment on them)...I am a really big fan of YG and its artists, so I find what you say very offensive. What do you mean YG "might've paid MKMF to have their groups win..."? How much do you know about YG? In fact, if I am not incorrect YG also "boycotted" some award shows last year due similar issues (which I am not planning to bring up...).

To stay on topic, I was quite surprised because I thought both Minwoo and Hyesung were strong contenders for the Dance (M) and Ballad (Hyesung) category. But then again, there is nothing else we can do because it is over. Hopefully, next time MKMF will learn from this and "handled" things a lot more clearer and proper.

-ida

Guest me.myself.&.i

wth. how unjust. minwoo and hyesung did the right thing by pulling out. if they deserved the awards but werent given to them they'd be totally shattered id think. to think your award you won fair and square being given to someone else. i hope mnet gets sued or something lol nahh not that far..

hrmm but i dont agree on what someone said about yg paying up.. big bang won fair and square >< no doubt about it

oh wow at first i'm like yeah right lying right on them not showing up impossible they won't act unprof. like that but now i see WHY!!! they should and they did and I AM GLAD...WHAT THE FREAK!! my baby HYESUNG SOO dESERVED the AWARD!! and MINWOO!!! - -;;; seriously korean entertainment companies or who ever does the award thing needs to recognize~ haha xP but yeah they both deserved awards....and i was looking forward for them to win...now i don't even wanna WATCH this - -;;

Archived