Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

i became a eugene fan when i frist saw her in SAVE THE LAST DANCE and i totally got addicted to jisung and eugene's tandem. they really had great onscreen chemistry.

bagaynbgay.jpg

then i watched WONDERFUL LIFE.... waaah i was rooting for eugene's character to end up with lee ji hoon's character. and i thought it was sad that they broke up after a 5year relationship bcoz (as rumors say) of park yong ha

ds.jpg

then recently i watched eugene's first kdrama LOVING YOU and double waaaaaaaaaaaaah i fell in love with eugene and park yong ha's chemistry! they look so good together in the drama and you can see their real sweetness to each other. now i trully wish they'd get back together...who knows they're still young and unattached until now

Slide4.jpg

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i became a eugene fan when i frist saw her in SAVE THE LAST DANCE and i totally got addicted to jisung and eugene's tandem. they really had great onscreen chemistry.

bagaynbgay.jpg

then i watched WONDERFUL LIFE.... waaah i was rooting for eugene's character to end up with lee ji hoon's character. and i thought it was sad that they broke up after a 5year relationship bcoz (as rumors say) of park yong ha

ds.jpg

then recently i watched eugene's first kdrama LOVING YOU and double waaaaaaaaaaaaah i fell in love with eugene and park yong ha's chemistry! they look so good together in the drama and you can see their real sweetness to each other. now i trully wish they'd get back together...who knows they're still young and unattached until now

Slide4.jpg

you're not alone in your sentiments.i feel the same way too.how i wish.

Guest charmedjean

Hopefully eugene will be busy making an album & starring in kdramas next year after taking such a long break~~

yay~~~ can't wait!! ^______^"

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow, that is a LOT of pics the_gunner! :D thanks for sharing

aside from the release of her third album, im hoping she has several new projects lined up for next yr too :)

Guest jerrybabie26

eugene latest pics for PLAN KOREA [12.3.2005]

ee20051203a3lk.jpg

ee20051203b4ug.jpg

1204060rc.jpg

1204072ze.jpg

credits: charmedjean

pretty picts... who's the kid with her?

what's plan korean about?

she looks like she getting in shape again... :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

ee20051203a3lk.jpg

ee20051203b4ug.jpg

1204060rc.jpg

1204072ze.jpg

OMG! she's looking so pretty in these pics!!! positively glowing!!!

i dont know if it's just me, but she looks younger!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ee20051203a3lk.jpg

ee20051203b4ug.jpg

1204060rc.jpg

1204072ze.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures up but I want to download video clips of these photos.

How come SES4EVER.com doesnt have video clips? Pictures can do so much. I need to know what they are saying, etc

JEAN, Please post up all the video clips on your website! I really want to watch them

Guest charmedjean

Thanks for posting the pictures up but I want to download video clips of these photos.

How come SES4EVER.com doesnt have video clips? Pictures can do so much. I need to know what they are saying, etc

JEAN, Please post up all the video clips on your website! I really want to watch them

Hey Richard, I only have vid clips for some of the pics etc, most of the caps/photos I got from other websites~

I don't really want to post up videos on my website itself, but there are some links in my forum~~ ^__^

Oh~ here is a lil vid clip from their fan meeting (2005.12.04)

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LQRL94...8Q0RHC35BGWWJX3

richard, can you translate for us? =D

Archived