Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youngmageee

My first collection drama VCD is Loving You and have watch them for almost more than 20 times. I really enjoy watching Eugene and Park Yong Ha, hope they may have another movie project together again.

Marge

hahaha~ ur welcome! i never went through a loving you sickness~ the drama was just BAD for me :( not because of eugene or anything mind u! it's just that the story was...erm...nvm :mellow:

well, we all have different opinions and tastes on the kdramas we like. LOVING YOU was ok for me, its not the best story though. it was obvious that its EUGENE's first hand on kdramas coz her acting was still ackward then but what the heck EUGENE and PARK YONG HA's sweetness in the drama has gotten into me :rolleyes::wub:

0547zd.jpg

0557gc.jpg

0561rw.jpg

0574lz.jpg

0589hu.jpg

Guest youngmageee

well, we all have different opinions and tastes on the kdramas we like. LOVING YOU was ok for me, its not the best story though. it was obvious that its EUGENE's first hand on kdramas coz her acting was still ackward then but what the heck EUGENE and PARK YONG HA's sweetness in the drama has gotten into me :rolleyes::wub:

0547zd.jpg

0557gc.jpg

0561rw.jpg

0574lz.jpg

0589hu.jpg

Yes Ujin same hear. your absolutely RIGHT!

Marge

so i've seen all eugene dramas. i first saw her in SAVE THE LAST DANCE and i thought her acting was great there bcoz she really made me cry. it was my first kdrama and i cried a lot bcoz i was really touched by the love of sandy and francis. and she is really effective in making me cry. huhuhu that drama won her a best new actress award. i believe it was her breakthrough performance as an actress.

then i saw WONDERFUL LIFE, and she really did justice of playing the role of a young wife and mother to shinbi. again i laughed and cried with her in this drama.

LOVING YOU was the latest drama i've seen and i can compare her acting then to how her acting in WL. and i must say im proud of her big improvement. i've read in the old soompi before people judging and hating her acting in LY. well, it would be unfair to judge and compare her with korean actress who've done lots dramas and acting experience already.

eugene's done 3 dramas only but she's improved her acting skills a lot. now i'm really hoping that she will be given more drama projects in the future.

wow...is there any up drama coming up for her....she so pretty always...deep innocent looking...and warming smile everytime. keep it up eugene!

Guest fairy_wings

omg...Eugene is so beautiful...I've seen all three of her dramas and I loved her in Save the Last Dance and Wonderful Life. Loving You was okay but she wasn't really good at acting. She's improved alot since then. Eugene has a talent for making people cry coz I cried in both wonderful life and save the last dance.

She's so beautiful....but she always plays the part of a country girl who's not pretty but innocent. The producers always tries to hide her beauty by covering her up in boyish clothings.

Guest sweet_treats1812

she certainly has improved in her acting. watching her cry in loving you often times made me laugh coz it jst looked a bit awkward to me~ u can really tell that she's new at this sorta thing

but after save the last dance and wonderful life, wham! she's really really improved a whole lot and it's sooo great to see her evolve as an actress! i loved how she cried in save the last dance, so different from when she cried in loving u. and in wonderful life, when she screamed during that scene with seung-wan and her in the hotel, im jst like WOW! i wanna scream like that too! :lol:

wow...is there any up drama coming up for her....she so pretty always...deep innocent looking...and warming smile everytime. keep it up eugene!

hi genn04 :)

very nice eugene and jisung.... SAVE THE LAST DANCE sig you have!

i just love all of her dramas :)

my first choice would be save the last dance, 2nd wonderful life then for the 3rd spot loving you :)

just finished watching wonderful life and i love it the ending was unexpected i thought shinbi died but i was wrong eugene kjw and shinbi flew to singapore hehehe bec. she was interested how she was concieved and at the ending they showed how shinbi was made hehehe it was not bec eugene threw herself at kjw hehehe and vice versa :) love the ending :)

eugene recent pics

eugene5ct.jpg

200511182118449298220fn.jpg

200511182116439598120gx.jpg

2005111821164395981_3.jpg

DSC0056620copy.jpg

DSC0054620copy.jpg

DSC0061320copy.jpg

yes she gained weight but what the heck she still looks pretty and cute and oh that SWEETEST SMILE... =)

credits:pegster/sesdream

Guest jerrybabie26

hi there!

i actually finished rewatching wonderful life last night..i also watched it one episode per night..i love eugene there..she was so good as being shinbi's mother..and the way she said "saranghe" to seungwan was so sweet..they looked so good together..and eugene was really great in wonderful life..so believable and i still cried with them, even after i've watched and rewatched the series so many times na...

hay, eugene is really one of my fave korean actress..

aja aja fighting eugene!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=226&st=300 ]

I know!!! wasn't she just adorable.... sometimes i wanted to kill seungwan because he didn't see that sejin loved him.... But they did look adorbale together.. especially when they were taking care of shinbi.... :P hahahah im such a fanatic.... and its so nice that i never get tired of it :D

aja eugene unni!!! :D

Guest jerrybabie26

i just love all of her dramas :)

my first choice would be save the last dance, 2nd wonderful life then for the 3rd spot loving you :)

just finished watching wonderful life and i love it the ending was unexpected i thought shinbi died but i was wrong eugene kjw and shinbi flew to singapore hehehe bec. she was interested how she was concieved and at the ending they showed how shinbi was made hehehe it was not bec eugene threw herself at kjw hehehe and vice versa :) love the ending :)

really... was that what it meant? i thought the end meant they had another baby? hehehehe.... if thats what it meant.. then they weren't that drunk when it happened :))

Archived