Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Lala - Actually, I want to reserve that for Green Scalpel.  That's the reason I didn't have it in my file for Father's Day Weekend Celebration...

That screencap is really funny with father and son fighting for the gun!

@lala_nillaqash - We need to tweet him with that pix... He might consider it since many like him with that hairdo!

h2og said: Since we are celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 16, let us talk about some of Chairman's past work where he played as a father or something that is related....Here are my picks:1.  3 Dads & 1 Mom2.  Chunja's Happy Events3.  My wife got married...
All were completed in 2008...

Theme parks are the top picks to spend quality time for parents and kids

Chairman likes theme parks...

We hope that he can take his future girlfriend to one and experience the joy of dating in an amusement park!

FOTG.jpg

P.S. I just notice that most theme parks come in same color scheme... Green is the dominant color!

Chairman's upcoming project "Green Scalpel" will have a name change soon. We heard from the GS thread that KBS is thinking about "Good Doctor"...

Did you know that Good in French is "Bon" as in Bon Voyage or Bon Appetit?  In Europe, two things are very popular - bonbon and BonBonLand...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE6WoBaF7tc21Z72va9jDimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE6WoBaF7tc21Z72va9jD436300620_640.jpg

Expect lots of families going to the theme parks this weekend...

Here's Top 10 Theme Parks of 2013

http://youtu.be/wzuw7aKLPlc

This clip is for Chairman being compared to Johnny Depp

The Pirates of the Carribean Ride...

http://youtu.be/jUatd07d960

Archived