Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h2og said: h2og said: Since we are celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 16, let us talk about some of Chairman's past work where he played as a father or something that is related....Here are my picks:1.  3 Dads & 1 Mom2.  Chunja's Happy Events3.  My wife got married...
All were completed in 2008...

hibiscus23 said: h2og said:

Hi Lala - Actually, I want to reserve that for Green Scalpel.  That's the reason I didn't have it in my file for Father's Day Weekend Celebration...

That screencap is really funny with father and son fighting for the gun!

@h2o hahahaha an approp name for me for sure LadyHaHa ---- so true if he's the doc even for a slight discomfort, i'll go to him albeit i'm scared of doctors, but if it's him i'll even fake it! hahahaha

hv a gr8 w/end my friend & happy father's day to your dad!

hibiscus23 said: @h2o hahahaha an approp name for me for sure LadyHaHa ---- so true if he's the doc even for a slight discomfort, i'll go to him albeit i'm scared of doctors, but if it's him i'll even fake it! hahahaha

hv a gr8 w/end my friend & happy father's day to your dad!

@lala_nillaqash - This shot is great for a surgeon with no sleep ...

Additional text you might want to have

Dr. Kim Do Han

Pediatric Surgeon

St. Mary's Hospital

Seoul Korea

Ten2_03-00009.jpg

Archived