Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

'Three imitation' Lee Kyung-gyu - Park Myoung-su - Ju Sang-wook - Sandara Park - Chaoru,

본문이미지

Spoiler

Three Imitations: All the World's Broadcasts' Lee Kyung-gyu - Park Myongsoo - Joo Sang Wook - Sandara Park - Chao Lulu played a role as 'Daily Passenger Bodyguard'. Those who boarded the bus saw the passengers to their destination and heard their story of life, and found an unexpected connection in the conversation.

The warm passengers of the passengers whom I met on the bus were delivered to the people of Lee Kyung Kyu, Park Myongsoo, Joo Sang Wook, Sandara Park, and Chao-Roo with delightful joy and happiness.

MBC 'Three Imitations: All the Broadcasts of the World' broadcast on the 2nd was broadcast on Gyeonggi Bus and 'Where are you going?' Joint project.
According to Nielsen Korea, a 3-day rating survey company, the second edition of 'Sam-imbang', which was broadcast the previous day, recorded a 5.1 percent rating in the Seoul metropolitan area,

'Sam-imbang' is an outdoor variety program that puts MC corps into broadcasting programs in Korea and other parts of the world, and realizes participation from the planning of the actual program to the whole shooting.

Colabo Project of 'Samyoungbang' and 'Gyeongbu Bus TV' is composed of Lee Kyung Kyu, Park Myongsoo, Joo Sang Wook, Sandara Park and Chao Lugo who pass on the 567 bus from Paju to the destination and turn around Sinchon What to return to the end point again. It was not easy to induce friendly conversation and see to the destination so that the passengers would not panic.

Lee Kyung Kyu was overflowing with leisure. He confidently said to the passengers, saying, "I've only been living on the floor for 30 years." His sympathizing talks readily accepted the passenger to accompany him to the destination hospital. The passenger was a passenger who had met with Lee Kyung - gyu when he was working at a bank 20 years ago. Returning to the bus stop He said he thought, "You were good to come."

The next passenger, Lee Kyung-gyu, as soon as he talked to get off the bell to make him frustrated, but from the same hometown came to reveal a variety of ties. Lee Kyung-gyu's face continued to laugh continuously in the unexpected side.

I made a smooth start with my coffee promise. Especially he accompanied college students' cafe dating. He cheered on a couple of college students heading away from the stop and fumbled around, and he showed off his charm by buying coffee and dessert instead. He reminded me of a beautiful couple even after he left, saying, "I think I have some clothes."

Park Myung-soo, who had a good appearance, soon won a fortune. I met a passenger who goes shopping in Shinchon. He called Sandarabak, and the passengers wearing sandals and shorts showed off their honey tips to get off within 3 stops, and even gave a smile to Lee Kyung-gyu.

Joo Sang-wook also suffers from suicide in late summer hot weather, and it was hard to come back hungry. After meeting the first passenger who was not easy, he met a gentle and gracious mother, got a cool iced coffee, met his cool father and ate a delicious hot dog. The passengers who first met on the bus offered a snack for him who did not have a wallet.

He meets Grandmother passengers who have Park golf hobbies and they are fighting so that the shirt is soaked with sweat. He is a usual golf fan, and he gave a huge bravado in front of his grandmother. Joo Sang-wook, who quickly became acquainted with his grandmother, was unable to get out of the charm of Park Golf for 30 minutes and lost the lead to Park Shin-su, who won the Shinchon.

Sandara Park was struggling with the first-time passengers twice in an awkward encounter, twice in a short-distance passenger getting off the bus. She met with passengers ranging from students to grandmothers. She got more and more nervous, and she met a good passenger who was heading into the Shinnchon area and made a splash in the Shinchon area.

Finally, Chaoru was able to spare time unlike Lee Kyung-gyu, Park Myong-su, Ju-Sang-wook, and Sandarabak who want to return to Shinjon, a fast turning point, to Paju.
She met her luck to meet a male citizen who wanted to change her destination to Shinchon because of herself.

After that, Chaoru accompanied her mother who was heading for the extension. The passengers invited their home to entertain a warm cup of tea in the appearance of Chao Lu, who is charmingly embraced like a daughter. When the simple but neat sake was completed, Chao Lu liked "I thought of you as my mom" and the passengers who smiled at her as she watched her, took care of the side dish for Chao Lulu to leave.

jeigun@mk.co.kr

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Section' Ju Suk-wook "2 years old up to 5 people?

2017091001430_0.jpg
Actor Ju Sang-wook corrected the five people to two by the second generation plan.

In MBC 's section TV entertainment communication broadcasted on the 10th, an interview with Ju Sang - wook, who married Cha ye ryun in May, was revealed.

"It seems to be a part of my heart's tranquility and psychological stability. It is stable that someone is always next to me," said Ju Sang-wook.

I first met with the drama 'Gorgeous Temptation'. He said, "It's awkward, but when I see them on the screen, they kiss each other with honor and cuddle.

The two-year-old plan stated that at least 2 people and a maximum of 5 people. "I do not think that's going to happen," he said, "I'll correct it," he said, "I would like to have about two kid , and I want my appearance and personality to resemble their mother. / besodam@osen.co.kr

[Photo] 'Section Entertainment Entertainment' broadcast screen capture.

cr. http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/09/10/2017091001450.html

'Section' Ju Suk-wook "Lee Kyung-gyu, please accept any story"

htm_20170910162241537427.jpg

Actor Ju Sang-wook mentioned Lee Kyung-gyu, a broadcaster who is appearing in MBC 'Three Imitations.'

In the afternoon of MBC 's section TV Entertainment Communication, Ju Suk - wook said, "Lee Kyung - gyu once said,' You are an actor, please keep your line.

"In 'Sam Hyangbang,' he said, 'I will skip all that remains.'

Also, "Lee Kyung-gyu accepts any story," but "I do not know in a private place," laughed at the clue.

Ju Sang-wook laughed shyly about the modifier "Banpo Kwon Sang-woo", saying, "Oh, it does not matter at all."

CR. http://news.joins.com/article/21922681

'The Good Doctor' will air in Korea later Sept.

2017/09/19 14:41

SEOUL, Sept. 19 (Yonhap) -- "The Good Doctor," a U.S. remake of the Korean series of the same name, will be broadcast in Korea on the cable channel AXN later this month, the channel said Tuesday.

The series will premiere at 10 p.m. on Sept. 28 on the Sony Pictures-owned channel and will have Korean subtitles.

The original South Korean show aired on KBS 2TV from August to November 2013. The show, starring Joo Won, Moon Chae-won and Joo Sang-wook, centered on a young autistic savant surgeon who is recruited into the surgical unit of a prestigious hospital.

Meanwhile, the U.S. remake will go on air Sept. 25 on ABC, becoming the first remake from South Korean source material to get primetime treatment.

The drama, originally planned for 13 episodes, might be extended depending on viewer ratings.

A promotional image for ABC's upcoming TV series "The Good Doctor" (Yonhap) A promotional image for ABC's upcoming TV series "The Good Doctor" (Yonhap)

But I really miss the Korean version the most ...

1_zpstrfqri6q.jpg

especially this guy .. ha ha ha

images_zpszg1sudcs.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived