Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

MBC 'Three Imitations: All the World's Broadcasts (' Three Imitations ')' Shinhui is going to present the wedding scene for the first time through broadcasting.

'세상의 모든 방송' 주상욱, 신유 / 사진제공=MBC

Spoiler

Trot singer Shin-yu raises the wedding ceremony on the 6th. "Where are you going?" Mokpo citizens who greeted me on the Mokpo side gave me a marriage celebration.

In particular, Shin Yoo told his father passenger on the bus, "I am now a bridegroom ~" and asked him how to get a jade from a man. He showed me the attitude of a new gentleman. ? "It was said that they continued to meet pleasantly and added expectation.

There is another good news following the marriage of Shin-yu. Ju Suk Wook became a father. In addition, the members of 'Sam-imbang' also celebrated and baptized them. It is expected that Ju Sang-wook and Shin Yoo will form a rivalry and have more fun by having a similarity in that they have a lot of mother fans as well as a new line of 'three imitation'.

Joo Sang-wook showed jealousy to Shin-Yoo who took the top of the search query, followed the trot method of Shin-yu and made the scene into laughing sea. He said to the passenger who met on the bus, "Do you like Shin-yu? Is it better for me? "

In the meantime, I was surprised to hear that the beautiful wedding scene of the wonderful new Shinchon Shin-yu, which is being broadcasted for the first time, Can be.

'Sam Hyangbang' is broadcasted at MBC every Saturday at 11:20 pm.

cr. http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1390115

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Two lost men" ... 'Sam imitation' Park Myoung-soo Xu, Sang-wook,

2018011201000955900066861.jpg

Spoiler

[Reporter Joo Yun-sun of Sports Korea] 'Three imitations' Park Myoung-su and Joo Sang-wook were lost and were caught in a tempest. The two have boarded the opposite bus due to the malfunction of the race navigation, and have been struggling to get closer to the end. 'Where are you going?' Expectations are rising in this week's broadcast that the situation of colostrum will start to erupt.

MBC "Three Imitations: All the Worlds" (Kim Myongjin co-directed by Min Seung Choi / "Three Imitations"), which is broadcasted at 11:20 pm on the 13th, will be held at Mokpo Bus and "Where are you going?" Conduct joint projects.

Park Myeong-su and Joo Sang-wook were in a terrible situation. Those who came back after seeing the passengers mistook the direction and boarded the opposite bus which was getting farther away from the terminal.

The photo shows Park Myeong-soo, who was suddenly embarrassed by the bus route map. According to the production crew, he knew the fact that he was on the opposite side of the bus late, so he quickly rushed down the bell and left the bus saying, "Sorry! I can not take him!" Laughter made it into the sea.

The same thing happened to Ju Suk-wook while Park Myeong-soo was in the moonlight. In the photograph, Joo Sang-wook leans on the bus seat and stares at the air with unfocused eyes and makes a laugh. When he met a short-distance passenger all day long and ran a hard race, he was surprised by the distance from the end point as he went strangely. He was surprised to get off the bus suddenly knowing that he was on the opposite bus.

Whether Park Myeong-su and Joo Sang-wook can reach the end point safely. Bus racing Two veteran veterans make a rudimentary mistake of riding a bus in the opposite direction.

On the other hand, 'Sam-imbang' is an outdoor variety program that realistically participates and broadcasts from the planning of the actual program to the whole program by putting MC corps into broadcasting programs in the world including Korea. do.

"Three imitators" Ju Sang-wook cheered on the dream of a passenger who was a profession.

페이스북 공유

201801132343775946_5a5a1b3bcbee6.jpg

Spoiler

Sam-imbang' Joo Sang-wook, 'I'm irregular, I'll work hard'

Enter the article: 2018-01-13 Send article: Send to Twitter Facebook Share

[OSEN = Ji Hye-Hye] "Three imitators" Ju Sang-wook cheered on the dream of a passenger who was a profession.

MBC entertainment programs broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, 'Three Imitations: All the World' (hereafter, 'Three Imitations'), Mokpo Bus and 'Where are you going?' Members of the joint project are drawn.

On that day, he met a guest from Mokpo and turned off his house. He asked the customer, "How old are you?" And a woman in the mid-twenties said they were "contract workers" when asked about their job.

"I am also a contract worker," said Joo Sang-wook, "and I am also a temporary worker.

Passengers were impressed to hear it, and Ju Sang-wook said, "I am heartbroken when the word" irregularity "comes back.

Then he said, "I am preparing for a civil service examination," and Chung Suk Wook said, "I will get a good place in the field I want to do." / yjh0304@osen.co.kr

cr. http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201801132343775946&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

Haha nice catch @Melchai

I'm a bad fan because I'm not watching his two latest vs hehe would be so empty because no English sub, so I leave them :/

Buuuuut seriously, still no info about Grand Prince air date?? Even if it will air in December 2018, at least tell us soon please, CSTV T_T This waiting is killing me. I thought I'd watch it this January because the initial news said so..being excited can be so wrong sometimes. Or can they release his new still already :/ For the first time his new project give me uncertainty like this ... I hate it :cry: I'm trying to be more patient but I can't :confounded:

43 minutes ago, MissA said:

Buuuuut seriously, still no info about Grand Prince air date?? Even if it will air in December 2018, at least tell us soon please, CSTV T_T This waiting is killing me. I thought I'd watch it this January because the initial news said so..being excited can be so wrong sometimes. Or can they release his new still already :/ For the first time his new project give me uncertainty like this ... I hate it :cry: I'm trying to be more patient but I can't :confounded:

Me too .. just to wait for his one new drama ..like 100 years waiting .... maybe they reschedule the whole release after the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Games in March ... :o:wacko::( .. some stations already reschedule their drama to wait after the Olympics games over ....

Actor Ju Suk-wook has expressed his deep affection for his wife . Cha Ye Ryun

201801210013778215_5a635e8e44e19.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = Kim Bo-ra] Actor Ju Suk-wook has expressed his deep affection for his wife, Silla.

Joo Sang-wook met with an office worker preparing to marry MBC performing arts 'three imitations' on the afternoon of the 20th, and ate lunch together.

"If you have any questions about marriage please ask me. I'm going to get married. "

"I am worried that I can live well in the future. When I was asked about the couples' fighting in preparation for marriage, "Ju Suk - wook said," I have never fought my wife, I'm always confused (laughs). I am ", and laughed with grin.

Ju Sang-wook and Chae Yeol-ryun had a wedding ceremony on May 25 last year.

He added, "I am really happy to be married." /purplish@osen.co.kr

cr. http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201801210013778215&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

"Let's live happily" Joo Sang-wook ♥ Cha Yeol-ri, affectionate dating of prospective parents

1516594982003124.jpg

Spoiler

[Exporters News Reporter Internship in Idukyo] Ju, Sang-wook Cha Yeolyun couple's newly-married life has been revealed.

On the 22nd Broadcast, Hong Seok-cheon told his instagram that "I have a relaxed Sunday night, a couple of precious moms, my father and my sister, Joe Sang-wook, and my soul's wife Wax. .

In the photo, Hong Seok-cheon is taking pictures with his wife, Sung-Suk Cho, who visited his shop and his favorite singer wax. It is a beautiful sight of Ju-Sang-wook, who graces the beauty of Shilla Yeongyun and her sweetheart while she is pregnant.

"I was happy to travel to Itaewon."

On the other hand, Ju Sang-wook and Chae Yeol Lee, who met in the drama 'Gorgeous Temptation,' rang the wedding march in May last year. Six months after marriage, she announced her pregnancy in December.

enter@xportsnews.com / photo = Hong Seokchun Instagram

Hong Seokchun Instagram

cr. http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=935248&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Ju Sang-wook, Jin Se-yeon, Yoon Sik-yun 'Dae-gun', March 4 confirmed the first .. 2 consecutive broadcast

SgW7dy.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = Kang Seo-jung] The first TV drama "Dae-gun", starring actress Ju-wook, Jin Se-yeon and Yoon,

On 22nd, OSEN coverage result TV drama 'Daejun - Draw love' (drama Cho Hyun Kyung, directing Kim Jung Min, Dae Gun) will be broadcast on March 4th. It is scheduled to be broadcast twice a year for 10 times every Sunday afternoon.

Recently, while the weekend drama was being organized for two consecutive times, TV Chosun also decided to broadcast twice.

'Dae-gun' is directed by Kim Jung-min, director of the drama 'Princess Man' and 'Chosun Gunner', with a bloody romance of hot desires and genuineness surrounding two princes and a woman, and Cho Hyun-kyeong of drama 'Maids' writes .

This drama is a drama that TV Chosun has released in three years, and it is expected to appear by Ju, Sang Wook, Jin Seonyun, Yoon Sik Yoon, Ryu Hyo Young, Yoon Seo, Shin Yi and Son Ji Hyun.
'Dae-gun' is a story based on triangle Romance of Ju-Suk Wook, Jin Se-Yeon and Yoon Sik Yoon. Joon Sang-wook is the younger brother of the king and the second challenger who dreams of becoming a bilingual. Yoon Sung-yun plays Yi-sung, Yi Sung, and Ji Se-yeon plays Jihyun, who is loved by Yi and Yi. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

Archived