Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ooh....looks like u got cool sense in fashion .. i like u already .. muahahahahahahah!!! ... so u from kl??

yeah, the girl with wild hair sure caught some attention .. haha she's juz like standing beside me while i'm waiting for my turn .. at first i thought she's a guy because in only saw her back .. but when she turned i was like O_O! a girl!? lololoL!!! ...

ic, i dun relli dare singing without background bcoz mostly i practice at home .. =.= i think i kinda had a phobia that ppl will hear me bcoz i was told to shut up once by my housemates ... after that =.= whenever i wanna hit a highnote i'll b like .. omg, will someone tell me to shut up and end up screwing that note ... *nods*ya, it sucks and i know it .. hahahahah!!!!

OH YA .. MERRY X'MAS EVERYBODYYYYY!!! XD

LOL?? haha!! no i'm not a "cool" dresser lol~~ i'm just an average looking girl~ i'm not exactly from KL, but... yeah you can say so~ xD hahahah~~ where're you from??

whoa... really??? O____O she's right beside you??? hahahah! if she's beside me... i think i will keep my eyes on her... lol~ xD hahah!! omgsh... *lmao* SHE IS A GIRL!!!!! hahahhahahaha!!!!! lol!!!!!

oohhh you're renting a house with a bunch of friends?? awww... yeah i understand... i don't dare to sing in front of my friends when i'm in university or... anywhere else outside (yes... me and my friends sing EVERYWHERE we go... haha... crazy, i know!!)... because i sing loud~ xD but ppl won't tell me to shut up, cz i'll tell them to shut their own mouth instead! lol~ ahahhaha~~ but i know it's kinda... embarrassing singing when a bunch of housemates are around (imagine if they hear you sing when you're in the bathroom!!!)... hahahaha~~ welll yeah!! ME TOO... i'll automatically shut myself up if i'm singing high notes... in case i... *cough*sang off*cough* xD hahaha~~~

yoochunstalker

you were no.28? were you the one I met in the hall asking you for Chinese directions?

yep i'm no. 28! ahhh... i remember someone asking me directions but i can't remember what language i spoke... LOL hahahah~~

hi there!! are you from Malaysia?? or are you from China or Taiwan?? cz... i think you have different slang... if i am not mistaken... haha~~

oh gee... you remember me?? O___O

nice to meet you, btw!! :D

so how are things so far?? anyone got emails or... anything?? ^^

Guest shampoohead

haha no Chines directions as in, asking you to translate the chinese characters in the form for me. I can't rememeber if it was really 28 but there were a group of people sitting infront of me and I asked them to help me with the application form. @.@ they were 20+

LOL?? haha!! no i'm not a "cool" dresser lol~~ i'm just an average looking girl~ i'm not exactly from KL, but... yeah you can say so~ xD hahahah~~ where're you from??

whoa... really??? O____O she's right beside you??? hahahah! if she's beside me... i think i will keep my eyes on her... lol~ xD hahah!! omgsh... *lmao* SHE IS A GIRL!!!!! hahahhahahaha!!!!! lol!!!!!

oohhh you're renting a house with a bunch of friends?? awww... yeah i understand... i don't dare to sing in front of my friends when i'm in university or... anywhere else outside (yes... me and my friends sing EVERYWHERE we go... haha... crazy, i know!!)... because i sing loud~ xD but ppl won't tell me to shut up, cz i'll tell them to shut their own mouth instead! lol~ ahahhaha~~ but i know it's kinda... embarrassing singing when a bunch of housemates are around (imagine if they hear you sing when you're in the bathroom!!!)... hahahaha~~ welll yeah!! ME TOO... i'll automatically shut myself up if i'm singing high notes... in case i... *cough*sang off*cough* xD hahaha~~~

ooh, then i take it u're from other state/country studying in kl? haha .. add me up in msn then kampai_ice@hotmail.com .. we can chat there .. loL! i'm studying in kl too, originally from pahang .. yeah, not juz beside .. more like JUZ INFRONT OF ME! i even can measure her height ~_~ half a head shorter .. and yea, i know she's a GIRL ~_~ hehehe ... nah, i rarely keep eye contact wif people .. i'm super shy .. hahahahaha!!!! (so fake) i dun even make any eye contact wif the judge ~_~ yeah, renting a house wif a bunch of friends and they're really a pain in the a55, when they make noise, sure no problem but when i sing they'll go like "shut up already! / itz noisy... / be considerate" ~_~ yeah, u can guess how much i LOVE them ~_~ .. u sing everywhere? hahaha datz cool ~_~ i wish i hav the courage to tell them shut up when they tell me to shut up too tho. . hahhahahah!!! i guess mostly everyone is similar ~_~ they go all confident .. sing sing sing but when they heard some noise/footstep suddenly the tune will go ~~~~~~~*down* and *crack* (runs and hide, I WAS JUZ KIDDING PEOPLE!! ) =XXX

Guest behappy223
You went in around the same time I did!

Did you get the mean judge too? The one in black.

You might have went into the bigger room with this girl I met earlier while waiting for our turns.

She sang Magic Castle. Did you see her?

I think she was 354 or something. lol.

Yeah the mean judge. Really mean. She sounded kinda rude. =X

Ah yes!! The Chinese version if Magic Castle! No wonder I felt like the melody was so familiar. ^^;

Guest blakemage

erm..

actually i also went to the audition too...

i was no. 325, the girl with black specs and black t-shirt and army pants...

i'm 14 years old...169cm, 51kg...

i sang Jangriin's "Y"...

i was in the third room which was the long haired lady's room...

i sung for 40seconds++ , then she was filming me...

it's so scary man...

i duno what to do now...

i'm so nervous and i'm so afraid that i didn't get in...

but is it true that they won't give u rejection letters???

will they review back to the video tapes???

wu~~~~~i'm so regretting rite now...

cuz audition that day i didn't stay back for long...

i just went home after i've finished my audtion...

wu~~~~~~

haha no Chines directions as in, asking you to translate the chinese characters in the form for me. I can't rememeber if it was really 28 but there were a group of people sitting infront of me and I asked them to help me with the application form. @.@ they were 20+

oohhh... hahaha... well i don't think that's me~ ^^;; because i didn't help anyone translate anything (besides my friend who doesn't know chinese)~ XD but i know i did tell someone directions~ ahha!! but anyway, nice meeting you here! ^^

You too! Hahahaa.. I think HK has changed a lot since I last lived there... where are you from??

well i do think HK is a very fast developing city~ haha~ but it's a good thing neh!! or else this world won't going anybetter... or worse?? @.@ okay ignore me, i'm going koo-koo~ XD

ooh, i'm from Malaysia! lol~ ahahaha~~ selangor to be exact!! ^^ how old are you, btw?? you seem rather young to me!!

ooh, then i take it u're from other state/country studying in kl? haha .. add me up in msn then kampai_ice@hotmail.com .. we can chat there .. loL! i'm studying in kl too, originally from pahang .. yeah, not juz beside .. more like JUZ INFRONT OF ME! i even can measure her height ~_~ half a head shorter .. and yea, i know she's a GIRL ~_~ hehehe ... nah, i rarely keep eye contact wif people .. i'm super shy .. hahahahaha!!!! (so fake) i dun even make any eye contact wif the judge ~_~ yeah, renting a house wif a bunch of friends and they're really a pain in the a55, when they make noise, sure no problem but when i sing they'll go like "shut up already! / itz noisy... / be considerate" ~_~ yeah, u can guess how much i LOVE them ~_~ .. u sing everywhere? hahaha datz cool ~_~ i wish i hav the courage to tell them shut up when they tell me to shut up too tho. . hahhahahah!!! i guess mostly everyone is similar ~_~ they go all confident .. sing sing sing but when they heard some noise/footstep suddenly the tune will go ~~~~~~~*down* and *crack* (runs and hide, I WAS JUZ KIDDING PEOPLE!! ) =XXX

ahhh nooo~~~ i'm within selangor area actually~ haha~~ i travel to university for classes everyday! ^^ and i just added you in msn~ haha~~ oohhh wow you're from pahang?? xD how old are you neh??

O___O ahahhaha!!! okay, she's right in front of you?? O_O whoa... i think her hair's big...*hides* XD but i won't have the guts to do such a great hairstyle like her!! my mom will kill me for that... lol~

ahhh i didn't make eye contact with the judge as well, actually. lol~~ but i had to look at them when they're asking me questions. lol~~

lol!! well i do think it's kinda fun to live with a bunch of friends~~ but i do know that problems occur as well... <_< so much for human beings lol~~ ahhh, not literally everywhere but... pretty much!! when i'm with my friend, that is~ hahahah!! i won't sing alone! ;) well, you'll have to shee who you're telling them to zip their mouths!! not everyone take it though~~ hahaha~~ but normally me and my friends are just messing around with each other~ XD

and... YES I SO AGREE WITH YOU. sing sing sing, heard footsteps?? the volume goes down down and down... hahahhaha~~~ that's what happen when i sing in my room at night, and i heard my dad walking out of his room or stairs~~ and my dad even asked me when he picked me up from the train station:" ahhh so you're practicing in ur room at night for the auditions ehhh????" i'm like: ... yes... XD

its... embarrassing!!!!!! hahahah~~

Guest chemical9
i have this feeling of dread coming over me...

is there any..hope left?

sm just HAD TO make me this paranoid that i'm staring at the computer screen every second..

failure is a hard pill to swallow in indeed..

it is. but i've given up hope already.

we can try again though.

no point hoping and hoping for a callback and deceiving ourselves. :]

hey....no one seems to notice my post up there....=S

nvm....i'll post again...

does anyone noes whether does on9 audition works??

do they actually reply u back if u're good and all??

would they arrange an audition for u if they r interested in u???

just askin....and curious...

pls do reply back...thx...

they do.

but really slowly.

like a few months later or longer.

even then, they only send you the automated mail.

i think if you wanna mail in your audition, send via snail mail. ^^

so did any 1 got callbacks? Or SM finished their callbacks?! hohohoh~~~

guess they've finished callbacks? idk.

but i've stopped waiting. :(

erm..

actually i also went to the audition too...

i was no. 325, the girl with black specs and black t-shirt and army pants...

i'm 14 years old...169cm, 51kg...

i sang Jangriin's "Y"...

i was in the third room which was the long haired lady's room...

i sung for 40seconds++ , then she was filming me...

it's so scary man...

i duno what to do now...

i'm so nervous and i'm so afraid that i didn't get in...

but is it true that they won't give u rejection letters???

will they review back to the video tapes???

wu~~~~~i'm so regretting rite now...

cuz audition that day i didn't stay back for long...

i just went home after i've finished my audtion...

wu~~~~~~

i left immediately after the audition too! :(

should have stayed for a bit before i left.

Guest JaeHoLove

Blakemage

I asked the SM staffs there and they said they will call you back on the same day before 12am and if you didn't receive any calls then means you are disqualified. I guess they are right coz my friend got a call as soon as she got home LOL!

it is. but i've given up hope already.

we can try again though.

no point hoping and hoping for a callback and deceiving ourselves. :]

i left immediately after the audition too! :(

should have stayed for a bit before i left.

O_O wut happens if u stay longer? lol, i left quite early too after 6 mayb .. lol

yeah, =.= although i relli hate to admit it and it hurts to listen to myself whenever i said it .. but i think i already given up hope for callbacks in my heart but kept tellin myself there's still hope in my brain (in conclusion, i still gv up hope already altho cheering myself sometimes that there's still hope) hahahahaha!! .. hopefully i dun sound psychotic .. kakakakaka!!!

oh, and yoochunstalkerrr~~~ i saw u in msn already .. chat wif u there .. ngiahh~

Guest chemical9
Blakemage

I asked the SM staffs there and they said they will call you back on the same day before 12am and if you didn't receive any calls then means you are disqualified. I guess they are right coz my friend got a call as soon as she got home LOL!

That's for the 2nd round. But they got back to some other people for extra dance tapes and stuff. :)

O_O wut happens if u stay longer? lol, i left quite early too after 6 mayb .. lol

yeah, =.= although i relli hate to admit it and it hurts to listen to myself whenever i said it .. but i think i already given up hope for callbacks in my heart but kept tellin myself there's still hope in my brain (in conclusion, i still gv up hope already altho cheering myself sometimes that there's still hope) hahahahaha!! .. hopefully i dun sound psychotic .. kakakakaka!!!

oh, and yoochunstalkerrr~~~ i saw u in msn already .. chat wif u there .. ngiahh~

Haha! I don't know.

Just thought that I should have.

And no, don't worry.

You don't sound psychotic. LOL!

Guest &._Euphoria

One of my friend in here got in SM. =]

She was accepted through e-mail and auditioned for it in KL.

She's going to Korea to see whether will she stay there and accept the offer or not.

I think she posted in this thread before. Anyway,I'm happy for her and if any of you here got in,congratz too. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

aik~~~ it's been so long since i've been in this thread! ><

and yesh... i know that you've added me and i've added you, another STALKER of mine! xDDDDD

hahahaha~ *pokes*

bobo33

ahh~ i don't have much to talk about the fierce lady in black~ hahaha~

but she did give me creeps, and i'm scared of her for no reason ><

she have this... WOMAN power! LOL! hahahah~ xDDD

&._Euphoria

oh wow!! xDDD your friend got in?!?!!? omgsh congrats to her!! xDD

not sure if anyone in here got in or not though~~~

i wonder how are things going on with her??

if it's possible~ i'd wanna know how was it like when she go there and ask details and all~

i'm sure alot of people here wanna know too! ^^

<33

WHAT WHAT WHAT?????

i haven't got ANYTHING YET!!!!!!

*wails hard*

omgsh, SM, AT LEAST A REJECTION LETTER FOR ME PLEASE!!!

><

i think they can't read my hand writting or something =.=

don't give up guys!!!

just train harder, and let's go again this year! xDDDD

*pokes dominyqz*

*yanks stalker* tchhh~~~ u sure got addicted in poking ur partner huh?? hahaha better not do that when we're stalking else our cover will b blown in like ... wut?? .. half a second? ahahaahahhah!

bahhhh, mayb u'll get a mail more interesting than rejection .. lol T__T rejection letter ain't fun ... ~_~ i'd rather i didn't recieve one sobbbieeee ... hmm i wonder if they'll do another global audition this year

Archived