Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

i did also. i thought nobody would sign it. actually, i think i do fairly well that's why i sign it. but i'm nervous and went off tune and then regret signing that section.

nnnnoooo, i hope sm dont post my video up :wacko:

Lolz weird.. Some girls actually went up to ask the female staff (the one in the black dress) when would they get call backs and stuff, and she replied, by tonight.

Hmm.. Or did she actually mean by tonight finish auditioning? Gahh.. Guess it was a misunderstanding.

I was still wondering exactly how was it possible for them to finish so fast.

At least now we know it's still not the end!

But I'm curious now... What would happen for call backs? How are call-backs done? In korea? Or do they go to where they first saw you and expect you to go there too?

Haha I signed the top too; it was almost like a dare between nicole and me lol. :P

LOL! ... oh, so now we dared each other? haha!! .. i was like "uh, even they posted our videos ~_~ at least our friends wouldn't see it" !!! hahahahahaha!!! since they're not that into kpop .. ohohoho~~ but oh well, lol .. i think you at least need to hav a decent performance to get posted .. XD so, people who did well~~ expect ur faces to b posted!! .. ngiah ngiah ngiah....

hm? the callback werent that nite? i thought the guy who translate it into english said "by tonite, if you didn't get a call......" something like that, i thought itz meant for the callback? .. hehehe!! well, if there's relli a callback i guess they'll arrange something .. either they go to u or u go to them? hmm .. T___T i was hoping for a callback too, since i screwed my audition badly due to tension .. aishh!! frustrated .. haha, but eitherway, keep ur fingers cross people~~~hehehe

and myy...the lady in black dress is one of the judges? hehe! didn't know, but i kinda felt that she's from korea after some time since she speaks korean and manderin but not english .. well, i think she should b okay .. mayb got ticked off and slightly impatient bcoz things are quite messy? O_O and also the lady judge from the other room wore a black shirt too .. was it? natalieee, did she? lol, correct me if i'm wrong since i got too tension i dun remember much things inside the room

and oh ya, it suddenly came to me .. haha! nearly all the girls in my group wore a black shirt .. i think someone mention something about black shirt during audition when i'm chatting wif them in msn at nite and it suddenly hit me~! .. i was like .. oyyy, now u remind me of something ... hahaha, starting from 74-79 (me included), everyone was like .. wearing black!? did u realize too unni!? O_O lol ... everyone in my group are girls .. and i think everyone's chinese? no? ... lol, but anyway i find it quite funny .. hehehe

EDIT:

and oh~! .. i own this page!!?? *peace* .. (sorry, got hyper suddenly, itz morning by the way ... ngiah ngiah ngiah)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CXshorty
CXshorty

perhaps, by now you know who i am already. haha :sweatingbullets: an embarrassing moment. you are from singapore, right? you maybe thinking like what the hell i'm doing? it's unfair or sth? because i believe that those ppl before me are 100% better and the judges actually let me finish what i wanted to finish? and didnt let you guys finish singing? lol, i was surprise too. :blink: haha, and then ask me many random stuff [eg you are from singapore?] which put me in false hopes, now i dont really know whether i'm in or out. you can just tell me how i fair actually, i know i sux but i need someone to tell me that, then i can really get a new life. i'm like~~~ living on those little small hopes which i know i most probably wont have a chance. if you think i'm bad just tell me. and your thoughts about my audition. thanks. ^^

edited: if you want my thoughts these are for you although i couldnt remember you. but if you are 111, i think you sound fine to me at least you are in tune. although they didnt give you much attention, but dont give up hope totally until you have received a rejection letter. hwaiting :P

Hmm...i knw who u r, but i cant rmb your face...cos i didnt got the chance to look out for u all since im the 1st and dun turn my head at all...yup i did rmb she asked some 1 abt coming from singapore! hahhaha~~i think u sound ok...but since they asked you qns..u shld at least b better than me rite?

Like wat you said, dun give up until we got the rejection letter, tho alot said tt if we didnt get the call back tt nite..its over~

HWAITING

Hmm...i knw who u r, but i cant rmb your face...cos i didnt got the chance to look out for u all since im the 1st and dun turn my head at all...yup i did rmb she asked some 1 abt coming from singapore! hahhaha~~i think u sound ok...but since they asked you qns..u shld at least b better than me rite?

Like wat you said, dun give up until we got the rejection letter, tho alot said tt if we didnt get the call back tt nite..its over~

HWAITING

lol, anyway, i'm wearing white shirt and black long pants. not many ppl wear white shirt though, many are in black-all black. seriously i sound okay? haha, anyway it's over :mellow:

time will tell us the answer :)

haha, you could just say tohoshinki lol, they sing lots of japanese song. at least you have friends there, i'm all alone :mellow: freaking nervous :sweatingbullets:

they say the call back will be in 4 weeks time so ya i dont think it will be so early. and i think that the judges will be the one who helps to give you oppurtunities but the one who makes the real decision is lee soo man. that's why some ppl are callbacked after 6 months.

haha hi there! ^^

well my mind WAS swimming "DBSK" when he asked me that question... LOL~ but afterall, the boys are korean artistes, not japanese~ awww... drag along ur friends with you next time then!! xD haha~ just for the fun-ness~ ^^

but... yeah personally i don't think they'll call you THAT soon... since it's like.. what? 400++ participants??? no matter how professional they are, they STILL need time to consider.

whoa, lee sooman? haha~ he's gonna be EXTREMELY busy~ xD LOL~

oh well, i do think it's better not to put too much/high hope. ^^ just in case~ haha~ xD

LOL .. nah, i sang chinese, jay chou - wo bu pei .. i was like ... after introducing my number without remembering did i even look at them .. i was like searching for the "key" to start .. hahahahhaaha!!! .. then after like 2 lines, i forgot my chorus' lyric ~_~ *faint* lol, i wonder if i gape like a fish when i'm searching for my chorus' lyric .. lol . too tension .. ~_~ makes matter worse when i dun read chinese .. lol, now then i realize that memorizing pin yin lyrics is harder than memorizing english lyrics ~_~ omo~~~ or was that only me being weird? hahahahaha~~~~

man, at least they asked u some questions!! haha, awww..it'll be cool if i'm there to witness it .. lol~~~~ which artist did u mention then? O_O

CXshorty

ooh, so u finally appeared!? hahaha i didn't know u're in soompi!! and aishhh!! you didn't even gv me a call/sms tellin' me that u're there!! i even forgot about u ~_~ i was like .. omo~! i forgotten chaiXIA~~~ !!-after i reach home ... and you even saw me!? aishhhh T___T wut a good friend u r .. hahahahaa!!!! i was too tension b4 the audition i didn't even had the mood to look around for familiar faces, but i did run around abit after audition to look for friends despite my horrible mood~ .. lol!!

glylyn

O_O? relli? i thought they said yesterday that they'll gv a call back after the audition ended? O_O i thought itz officially over T__T .. sobbie .. haha but not that i stood much chances anyway .. hohoho~~~

mmh... not sure if i heard of that song from Jay Chou~ xD i'm really outdated with chinese songs. LOL~ haha~ *blames kpop* xD *hides*

eh... that makes me wonder... are you a guy or a girl? O_O haha i'm sorry that it seem stupid to ask... .____.

LOL! i don't even remember if i even looked at the camera. hahhah! all i remember was that i was like... swaying side to side or sth while singing, trying to pay attention to I, me and myself only. LOL~ somehow people in the room don't affect me much, since... i think they're pretty invisible for me when i started to do my thing. LOL! ok, i'm weird, i know. haha!

yeh yeh the essential thing is FINDING THE KEY!!! aish... that's sth that gets you when you're nervous... <_< i understand that. i kept "ahh" "ahhh" before going into the room to search for the.... correct pitching. xD

ahhh.... i shee you don't read chinese! well yeah, it's difficult to remember pinyin. just like me memorizing japanese and korean romanization lyrics~ just listen to the song like... a gazillion times and the lyrics will just "be burried" in ur brain. LOL~ haha! that's what happened to me. .________________.

ahh... i don't think you wanna be there to witness... haha! going off is NOT a pretty scene to watch, my dear!

oh, haha i mentioned "mai hoshimura"~ ^^ don't think the majority heard of her before. LOL~

Guest angel_cutie

im sorry if i will disapoint some people T_T i really am!

but if they dont call you soon,that means you have no private audition BUT it still means you have a chance 'kay??

also,even thought over 400 people went to audition,when you first go and audition that 30 seconds,they are already are eliminating hundreds of people already..if you've heard,like job interviews??its like a 30 second interview with the judges if they dont really see anything they dont consider you as one picked ^^" my teacher said that to me to..and i agree with her..and like some said..one judge was very harsh..its not expected i know but thats what happens in auditions..keep hope because you never know when your dream will come true!

im really really sorry if im butting into some of your lives saying this 'kay!?!? please no bashing ^^"

i just really hope that someone from soompi will be a finaliest fo malaysia even though i dont live where you guys live^^

hello. i went for the audition too. so i was wondering whether what they said about the 12am callback was true? actually i have a lot of question to ask since this thread here are filled with so much of informative reply and stuff. hehe.

well, has anyone been called to stay back?

and did anyone who auditioned for dance being called forward in front of the judge? coz that happened to me and the judge asked me to look at the camera and tell what number i was right after the music stopped. disappointed not getting the call that night, i am still wondering what does all of that means? will they still call anytime soon or what?

so... anyone who experienced this too?

haha sorry for appearing out of no where with so many questions. *slaps myself*

im sorry if i will disapoint some people T_T i really am!

but if they dont call you soon,that means you have no private audition BUT it still means you have a chance 'kay??

also,even thought over 400 people went to audition,when you first go and audition that 30 seconds,they are already are eliminating hundreds of people already..if you've heard,like job interviews??its like a 30 second interview with the judges if they dont really see anything they dont consider you as one picked ^^" my teacher said that to me to..and i agree with her..and like some said..one judge was very harsh..its not expected i know but thats what happens in auditions..keep hope because you never know when your dream will come true!

im really really sorry if im butting into some of your lives saying this 'kay!?!? please no bashing ^^"

i just really hope that someone from soompi will be a finaliest fo malaysia even though i dont live where you guys live^^

dont worry, this is not a bash :D

it's actually true to a certain extent^^

actually, you can have a check list to give yourself a guage

1) did the judge show you a little interest, like asking you to sing another song, turn left and right etc

2) the time they record you, more than 30 sec, you can have more hopes

3) your skills (this is difficult to judge)

4) are you polite when you are auditioning, like at least an eye contact with the judge+a nice smile from you

note: an good eye contact is important too, it's not all about recording only. it changes a person perception of you immediately.

5)luck, call me crazy but in life, it's all about luck, wondering how this guy become famous? main reason- he is lucky

Guest angel_cutie

thanks for agreeing with me with some stuff xDD

and yeah i agree with what you said and about luck! most stuff in life happens because of luck like being born either a girl or guy XD.

xDD and i did most of the stuff you listed when i auditioned from where i came from too!! i really hope their will be news soon about who gets in!!hopefully all will be from soompi??=))

hello. i went for the audition too. so i was wondering whether what they said about the 12am callback was true? actually i have a lot of question to ask since this thread here are filled with so much of informative reply and stuff. hehe.

and did anyone who auditioned for dance being called forward in front of the judge? coz that happened to me and the judge asked me to look at the camera and tell what number i was right after the music stopped. disappointed not getting the call that night, i am still wondering what does all of that means? will they still call anytime soon or what?

wish you luck, because there are 3 dancers in my group of 20 does not even have a chance to say their number and talk to any of the judge. :)

they will call soon but not so soon. wait for 1 week to 4 weeks for callbacks. or some may want to received a rejection letter before totally giving up hope. good luck :lol:

Guest nicolenyt

anyone get any call back from them?? i m late for the audition, so i couldnt join it ~ T.T... so any good news here?? and my friend went to the audition, and she saw this girl in number 396, she said the judge loves her so much, she get the chance to dance 3 times... how lucky she is~ hm... i bet she already get the call back~ and actually have to wait for how long for the results?? 1 days? 3 days? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? or 6 months??? anyone can give me a confirm answer? coz my friend is still waiting for the call~ and whoever call her she also hangup in a few second said wanna wait for their call... *faint* kekeke... so anyone know any information do let me know ya... thanks alot~ and wish u all GOOD LUCK for the audition!!! take care.... cheerss~

anyone get any call back from them?? i m late for the audition, so i couldnt join it ~ T.T... so any good news here?? and my friend went to the audition, and she saw this girl in number 396, she said the judge loves her so much, she get the chance to dance 3 times... how lucky she is~ hm... i bet she already get the call back~ and actually have to wait for how long for the results?? 1 days? 3 days? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? or 6 months??? anyone can give me a confirm answer? coz my friend is still waiting for the call~ and whoever call her she also hangup in a few second said wanna wait for their call... *faint* kekeke... so anyone know any information do let me know ya... thanks alot~ and wish u all GOOD LUCK for the audition!!! take care.... cheerss~

1 day-almost impossible

3days to 4 weeks- most probably

6 weeks-perhaps

6month- can still hope but :rolleyes:

Guest angel_cutie

dont worry^^ if your friend gets called they will call you as many times as they can to get to talk to her about private audition^^ for sure.even if she hang up they will phone her again 'kay=) oh and if you spek mandrin they will get the person that spoke mandrin at the audition.if you speak english on the form they will talk to you in english..something like that..if you choose to sa"yobosayo" when they phone you they will ask in korean automatically in korean if you are the person they are calling for^^ just a small warning if you know korean^^

PS they will call you and they will ask when you are free and you will get to pick time to do private audition at where they stay i think...not very sure on that thoe..hmm..and thats what i pretty much know from friends and experiance haha ~

oh and they will keep phoning you until you make a day to audition agin with them haha but do that about 2 days before they have to leave to next location~~^^

Guest cassiopeia_26

oh god..i feel so disappointed reading this post..it's like..i totally BLEW IT!!!

i hope time will reverse back so i will go there SUPER early and get many many chances to audition..

cuz the first time i auditioned,i was SO nervous that i sorta..wait,DID sing horribly..

and i did not even look into the video recorder and smile!!!

and also forgot to say thank you and stuff like that..

argh!!~~~~die die die die...

YEAH..i got the super fierce -wearing black dress- lady.

i think she did added more nervousness into me..by being SO fierce..

i wanted to go to the big room!!!

the small room was like..for the -for sure eliminated- people..

but the way i see it..in my group..

she gave all the people about 15-20 secs to sing their song and then CUT..

she did not show any favoritism to anyone..

but she did let one girl in my group to finish the whole chorus..but she did not ask anything..

and she just tapes the video without emotions!!

how am i supposed to know if i sang badly or not!*well..i did..*

argh!!!i should have got another number..or a few other numbers so i could audition many times..

why did i not think of that at that time??!!!

stoopid stoopid me!!!

so did anyone see me?

i was number 307..

wearing a black strip top and black 'flowy' pants...

i was practicing in the corridors before the audition..

singing..you know?the song from 200 pounds beauty..

byeol..

anyway,

I WANT TO AUDITION AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s i thought there were quite many people there who were 14 years old..well i'm one! =) and there were also quite a lot of people who were taller than me..and i'm 5'4..

Guest angel_cutie

to: cassiopeia_26

its ok!! =) if you realli wanna be chosen and you think you did poorly,maybe you can audition for another company that you know of??and you can always audition next year! (like me haha) im 14 also and im like 5'.1!you're not short i am xD

wish you luck, because there are 3 dancers in my group of 20 does not even have a chance to say their number and talk to any of the judge. :)

they will call soon but not so soon. wait for 1 week to 4 weeks for callbacks. or some may want to received a rejection letter before totally giving up hope. good luck :lol:

owhh.. hmmm. haha thanks alot. =) goodluck to everyone who went for this. we all seriously need whole lot of luck on the callback now. arghhhhh! tension tension~

to: cassiopeia_26

its ok!! =) if you realli wanna be chosen and you think you did poorly,maybe you can audition for another company that you know of??and you can always audition next year! (like me haha) im 14 also and im like 5'.1!you're not short i am xD

whoa. you guys are young n lots more time with more opportunity. i'm 17. old old me. ><

Guest chemical9
wow!! i totally felt what you all wrote about the audition lol!! but about them phoning you...it was either yesterday,today or toomorrow. private auditions are always the day after the audition^^" i taked to the women that speaks mandrin and the judge that speaks english i think... can anyone tell me whos the person wearing black and white speak??

YOU TALKED TO THE MEAN LADY? OMG!

But sorry to tell you, I think its true that callbacks are over.

I've almost lost hopes. :(

I think they might have liked you, but if they haven't called you then I'm afraid you didn't qualify. :x

dont worry, this is not a bash :D

it's actually true to a certain extent^^

actually, you can have a check list to give yourself a guage

1) did the judge show you a little interest, like asking you to sing another song, turn left and right etc

2) the time they record you, more than 30 sec, you can have more hopes

3) your skills (this is difficult to judge)

4) are you polite when you are auditioning, like at least an eye contact with the judge+a nice smile from you

note: an good eye contact is important too, it's not all about recording only. it changes a person perception of you immediately.

5)luck, call me crazy but in life, it's all about luck, wondering how this guy become famous? main reason- he is lucky

The part about eye contact..... its hard to keep eye contact with the judge since she didn't even look at the auditioners.

Well, she did look at me.. and my sister. But my sister told me not to stare.

So I tried not to look at the camera so much. lol.

But I agree with the luck part sooo muchhhh.

There was this girl in my group, no. 380.

She got to finish like her really long song.

But got cut after a while.

After that they told her to pull up her hair.

Then they told her to smile.

The mean black lady even stood up to have a better look of her through the camera.

Then she got to stay back after our group left and sang again.

When she came out, she almost cried.

She said she cracked.

But I think she has high hopes.

I mean, she looks like lee yeonhee.

And she sings pretty okay.

omgosh. anyone else saw her?

oh god..i feel so disappointed reading this post..it's like..i totally BLEW IT!!!

i hope time will reverse back so i will go there SUPER early and get many many chances to audition..

cuz the first time i auditioned,i was SO nervous that i sorta..wait,DID sing horribly..

and i did not even look into the video recorder and smile!!!

and also forgot to say thank you and stuff like that..

argh!!~~~~die die die die...

YEAH..i got the super fierce -wearing black dress- lady.

i think she did added more nervousness into me..by being SO fierce..

i wanted to go to the big room!!!

the small room was like..for the -for sure eliminated- people..

but the way i see it..in my group..

she gave all the people about 15-20 secs to sing their song and then CUT..

she did not show any favoritism to anyone..

but she did let one girl in my group to finish the whole chorus..but she did not ask anything..

and she just tapes the video without emotions!!

how am i supposed to know if i sang badly or not!*well..i did..*

argh!!!i should have got another number..or a few other numbers so i could audition many times..

why did i not think of that at that time??!!!

stoopid stoopid me!!!

so did anyone see me?

i was number 307..

wearing a black strip top and black 'flowy' pants...

i was practicing in the corridors before the audition..

singing..you know?the song from 200 pounds beauty..

byeol..

anyway,

I WANT TO AUDITION AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s i thought there were quite many people there who were 14 years old..well i'm one! =) and there were also quite a lot of people who were taller than me..and i'm 5'4..

YOU'RE THE GIRL THAT SANG BYUL!!!!

YOU WERE SO GOOD WHEN YOU WERE PRACTICING AT THE CORRIDOR!

My sister and I wanted to walk up to you and tell you that you're good.

But you walked off. Haha.

You might have seen me.

I was wearing this lonnngggg orange top with tights.

Number 373. I was singing Reflection at the other side of the corridor.

I kinda thought I should have went earlier too. :(

The earlier people got more chances. :'(

But you were good.

So don't worry. Just audition again.

You're so young. ^^

Guest angel_cutie

xDDD i feel old already! when i was rejected i was soo sad i was thinking" omg!! im gonna be 15 i a few months im never gonna make it into the entertainement industry now!!" also lol i dont think 17 is old^^ im more...calmed down then when i was thinking that haha

waaahhh~~ so many replies within hours~ xD

i had fun reading em... LOL. *hides from being thrown*

i sort of agree with glylin with your... statements~ haha~ because those are little teeny weeny signs that show that they - the judges - have that slight interest in you. ^^ but it pretty much lays (or lies? whichever word... english proper vocab. LOL. i'm lost here haha~) in between your talent and luck. so... for those who wants to go in like... really really really extremely badly, keep your fingers tangled instead of crossed. and... yes i'm being sacarstic. LOL haha! well don't worry you peeps!! all of you are still very VERY young! (as i shee the average age for those who replied are only... 14-17?) you can always try again next year if you can't make it this year, right?

and wait... i remember someone said that 17's old????? omgsh... THAT IS SO NOT OLD. if you're old... i'm an ancient artif...ak... already. (i'm so sorry... head's in a blur. can't type straight.)

as for no.307... i THINK i saw you... but i can't remember how you dress or... how you looked like. haha! because all i shee is the number on ur shirt as i was wondering:" how many people are there so far?" when i was waiting outside the aud room and you happen to pass by. *hides* anyhoo, i wish you all the best ya!! ^^

and and i was wondering... who's this mean lady in all black you all are mentioning? the one IN the audition room (whose hair is SHORT) or the other one outside (whose hair was LONG)? @.@ but i found her (the one with long hair) is... fierce... *gulps* i'm scared of her for no particular reason. hahaha... she gives me this... powerful creepy aura. LOL.

to reply lemonLime, ehh? come again during march? O___O and... how did your friend know that there were 7 selected already? i'm feeling really curious! xDDD do tell!

<3

Archived