Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

Guest Chyuung

arh~ i got a guy friend just received their replies~ they ask him to send his DANCE video there... SOooooooOOooo LUCKY!!!!!! aiks... oh when i standing outside waiting for my friends, i saw a girl in a "ballet" dress... i mean is kind of night gaun *something like that* is she the one of the 7??? what she perform anyway??? anyone know that??? just very CURIOUS, why she wear until like that...

@__@ your friend got replied ? Did your friend went for the first audition ? If he did, how long it took for him to receive their replies ? Lucky !

Yeah, chemical9, I was wondering what she auditioned for too.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicolenyt

chemical9 no no no! they email him, he is not one of the 7~ he dance on the audition day, they ask him to resend in his dance video again~ donno why~

wear like the anime?? is that the same person we are talking about?? i saw that girl quite pretty, she is wearing a very nice dress in white i think, like those wedding dress.. i also wanna know what she perform, did she get into the 7???? cause i feel that she is quite friendly... :P

@__@ your friend got replied ? Did your friend went for the first audition ? If he did, how long it took for him to receive their replies ? Lucky !

Yeah, chemical9, I was wondering what she auditioned for too.

yeap, he went for the 1st audition, he called my friend and said he received the email yesterday, *on saturday* and ask whether my friend*who going to the audition with him* got the email or not, he making my friend very dissapointed... anyway just wish him good luck also... *coz he is one of my friend too* although we are not that close :)....

Guest nicolenyt

ppl dont give up!!! think of my friend, think of hankyung, think of urself!!!! if really cannot make it then wait for next year, next year is coming anyway... gan ba teh ya!!!! :)

really?they send him email?

yeap~

Guest nicolenyt

i think i know how it works dee... maybe the 1st few batch they will call back... maybe is like 1-150 they will call by the day after that, the rest of it 150-300 later and 300-450 later??? hahahaha.. coz my guy friend is at 200++ something.. and he just got the email yesterday... that is why~ ahhh i just guessing only... don't listen what exactly i said...but he got it on 22nd, which is 2nd day after the audition... hm.... not very long also actually....

Guest Chyuung

i think i know how it works dee... maybe the 1st few batch they will call back... maybe is like 1-150 they will call by the day after that, the rest of it 150-300 later and 300-450 later??? hahahaha.. coz my guy friend is at 200++ something.. and he just got the email yesterday... that is why~ ahhh i just guessing only... don't listen what exactly i said...but he got it on 22nd, which is 2nd day after the audition... hm.... not very long also actually....

Don't think so, cause If I'm not mistaken, a girl number 300+ was one of the 7.

[EDIT]

Do you guys think one of the 7 from the second audition will get to pass ? =s

Guest amandalil

...erm,,i'm 167....means no hope? since your friend iss 200++....hmm just pray hard.... your friend audition for dancing or singing?

Guest nicolenyt

...erm,,i'm 167....means no hope? since your friend iss 200++....hmm just pray hard.... your friend audition for dancing or singing?

no no no~ dont give up!!! there is alwaz hope~ if really cannot then work hard for next year right??? well, he do dancing....

Guest amandalil

aigoo....last minute on the audition day...they said cannot audition for two categories..and i choose singing...but i found out actually dancing seems easier in a way...so..Hmm .yea maybe we have chance!

Guest nicolenyt

oh~ that girl in anime dress??

i wish they can pass~ however they are still MALAYSIAN~ wish them good luck :)

Female judge with long hair ? You meant the one who can speak chinese ?

By the way, dominyqz, what number were you ? Just curious. (:

#77 hahahaha!!!

Wow! How come that 13 year old guy knows so many languages? Is he half korean-japanese or something?

hmm...not weird though .. mayb his parent prepared him since like youngggg??? so he could converse in multi language? LOL!!!

Hahahaha, no.. that wasn't me XD

ooh T_T too bad .. loL!

The brownish gold long hair girl, was her hair spiky? @__@

longgg hair my dearr .. long hairrrrrr .. hahah!! how is longggggg hair spikkyyy?? ngeh ngeh ngehhh

Guest nicolenyt

nupe, another one. xD

arh ic ic~ i think that girl in anime one also chosen one... coz she is pretty~ i also wanna join!!!! can i just rewind the time and dont wanna be late???? T.T now have to wait for one more year~ see u guys on next year audition ehehhe....

she was the one in white and black working at the counter... the registration forms person. I don't know if she meant 7 were asked to stay back or were called right away, because if that's the case then I guess more people have a chance... once the tapes are viewed in Korea... or not? I'm totally not sure; 7 people out of the 450 were selected was all she told me. I'll ask :/

The lady in black.. she was the one wearing a black dress with a belt, I think. Long hair with a straight fringe. She was reading out numbers in the hall with the guy in white before they made another audition room which she then moved to 8D

ooh!! i see that she's the girl at the... registration table! xD *i think she's cute* haha~~ well... i THINK they'll be more emails for callbacks after the reviewed the tapes?? since they chose 7 out of 450 on that day, and might still consider some of the participants who are more or less qualified~ *shrugs* i hope one of them gets in neh! xD

ahhh... so it WAS the long haired lady... yeh... she's scary... *hides* xD

and... WHOA you're Australian?? xD cool!! you're studying aboard in the inter school in m'sia or sth??? xD *curious*

i'm a girllll!!! T___T sobbie .. but i like singing guys song since i dun hav high vocal .. hehe, mai hoshimura? i haven't heard of her too ... well, i did repeat the song over and over again days before the audition but somehow on the day of the audition if flew out of my head ~_~ *faint* .. mayb i was relli too tension ~_~

hahaha... awww... i'm sorry!! >___< i'm just wondering... *hugs*

ahh, you remind me of my friend, she have low vocals neh~ but... not exactly LOW. LOL i duno how to tell~ haha~

haha... well i expected that probably no one heard of Mai Hoshimura, and thus chose her song to sing~ :P however, i loved her songs too! it's really soothing. as for her upbeat songs... it gives me this sweet sensation yet carries along some power within her voice~ ^^

ooohhhh... well, actually you will have to listen to the song for a really long time. and... no i'm not talking about days... it'll take months (at least weeks of constanly repeating the song) to actually make you being able to predict what kinda romanization (sth like that) comes next if you don't understand the language~ xD well... that's probably me only, who needs a long time to actually burry those korean and japanese songs' lyrics in me pea brain .__________________.""

haha~ but yeah, i think you're very nervous that caused those lyrics and all fly away from your head~ like how the note flew away from my control <_< *sighs* oh well!! gambateh-kudasai!! xD

neh? anime character???

i remember around... 4pm i think... i saw this girl... her hair was like WILD! and her clothings too~ haha... it's just like cosplaying... i wonder what category she's took part neh~ xD

OH! xD congrats to the person who got an email! ^^

oh well, don't give up people! ^^ you'll never know when you'll get the golden ticket (???) xD

hwaiting!

Guest Denied86

Lolz I regret not circling all the languages I can speak since I thought "First Language" was what they were asking for in the registration form. Bleah... :P

Guest JaeHoLove

EEWW! I hate the way they arrange and everything.

It's so messed up and that female judge who can only speak chinese and Korean is nothing but plain annoying.

I really dislike her. She's fierce and rude, she ruined my mood and made me freaking nervous.

If it happen to be another one next year, I'll annoy her again LOL!!! (If she's the judge again la)

My friend got called back at around 9pm++ on the same day.

They asked her to go for another audition the next day at 11am and when my friend went, she said there's only 6 got selected.

My friend said that woman asked her to dance and pose and my friend just stand instead of dancing =.=||

She didn't sing as good as the day before because it's in the morning so her voice not so good yet.

I'm proud of her, she was the last one and the only one in the group the judge asked to stay for a while and ask others to go out.

Well, she can sing like Christina Aguilera and she's so tall and pretty, not surprising she got a call back.

But she don't think they'll call her again after the 2nd audition to sign the contract because her 2nd audition suck richard simmons! LOL!!

Guest ChaeRyeong

[EDIT]

i think nicolenyt is talking abt them reviewing back the tape i guess.

not the one who passed right after the audition ^^

Archived