[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Guest ripgal

I feel so bad for always grabbing stuff from baidu..

But they're effective and speedy.. and reliable.. so wth, thanx a lot to them for the goodies :D

Report/clip on Soon Dae - Dal Rae's daughter

Download: http://www.fs2you.com/files/5d059e8f-be79-...b-00142218fc6e/

Streaming: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zFbj993P5vs/

credits: baidu

----

For Oh Joon/Jang Hyuk lovers,

BTS caps of his bedroom scene in Ep 1 here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=308624729

credits: baidu Bulhandang bar/ SBS Bulhandang

---

And there's this article from innolife, talking about Da Hae's good performance at the end of Ep 2..

From the chinese translations, Da Hae's crying scene seemed to have triggered wide response in the internet.. viewers were very impressed.. :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cutiepie : thanks so much. You are always ultra quick...much appreciated. I only d/l LQ ones since the HQ ones takes forever to download so I always look forward to the LQ episodes that you upload.

ripgal : ooohh...Oh Joon bedroom scene..lol..Thanks dear..I'm sure I'll check out all the clips and pics. God bless all those people at baidu (and you too!).

imogene_af : enjoy the 3rd episode. I still need to wait until I go home...arrgh..more than 5 hours to go until I can leave work..boo...

lilyrose : unfortunately I don't know how to hide images here in soompi. I did a test run putting the images in a spoiler tag but they still show up. I guess people can put a big spoiler warning for the pictures or maybe for the ones that are very spoiler-ish to just post the links instead of the image? I don't know..hehehe.

Yes Yes group hugs for all of us who are already predicting the worst to happen to dear Oh Joon..and how much pain that'll cause Dal Rae... Besides hugs we provide plenty of kleenex tissues too..lol.

Guest lananhcali18

WITHS2 : you guys rock!! Thanks for the subs...will d/l the subs and watch it tonight..yay! Something to watch before tomorrow's new episode.

annchong : thanks for uploading the subs.

dramaok : thanks for explaining the importance of 500 years in Korean culture. As for Ho Jin and Jin Goo..I'm not sure what the relationship either. Maybe they used to work together?

lilyrose : I agree with you 100%. The dialogues are very meaningful and witty. The acting has been solid so far...kudos to all the cast members.

lananhcali18 : I think this will be both funny but sad. If you watch the first 2 episodes you'll know what I mean. There are many funny scenes but at the same time there's a little bit of sad tones in it. I think it's a nice balance of comedy and melodrama.

pinklily : I am hopeless..lol. I talked to imogene_af about this and told her I really should stop checking out medical conditions of fictional characters...hahaha. But alas I couldn't help myself and instead found a brand new disease that matches Oh Joon's condition even better..leukemia. I'm not giving up though..I'm still hanging on to the 'heartwarming' billing from the PD:lol:

what do you think of the ending? i really don't want to see a sad ending. and if this movie is....

Guest imogene_af

what do you think of the ending? i really don't want to see a sad ending. and if this movie is....

We actually have no clue, we're all simply speculating. Right now it's more of a anti-cliche family dramedy more than anything, but it's too early to tell. It is tagged as a "heart warming melodrama", God knows what in the world that means. Haha,

o-cha- I am just taking glimpses. Couldn't watch it right now, so busy, I cannot wait to watch it!

shirley,canyayasis, nazznen- Thanks for the screen captures, summary and your insights. :) I hope to join you guys later. Darn work! :lol:

lidongxu- What beautiful banners, you got there. Thanks for sharing.

So far we don't know how it's going to be. We don't even know if Oh Joon is sick...so it's all just our speculation now. I second imogene with the family dramedy category. For anyone still unsure whether to watch or now...watch it. I think you'll enjoy this drama.

Found an article about the main lovesong theme for this drama.

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=306012

가수 아이, 장혁 위해 '불한당' OST 참여

SBS 수목드라마 '불한당' 삽입곡 '유 배드' 불러

고재완기자 star@joynews24.com

1199835582997_1.jpg

고현정, 조인성이 출연했던 SBS 드라마 '봄날'의 주제곡을 불렀던 가수 아이(i)가 SBS 수목드라마 '불한당'의 러브 테마송을 선보인다.

아이가 '불한당'의 삽입곡을 부르게 된 이유는 주인공 장혁과의 친분 때문.

평소 호형호제하며 절친하게 지내던 장혁을 응원하기 위해 아이가 발벗고 나선 것이다. 또 '봄날'을 집필했던 김규완 작가의 요청도 있었던 것으로 알려졌다.

아이는 1집 앨범 '소울메이트(Soul Mate)' 이후 제작중이던 2집 준비를 미루고 '불한당' OST 작업에 참여했다.

'불한당' OST의 메인 러브 테마송 '유 배드(You Bad)'는 '보고싶다'로 유명한 작곡가 윤일상의 곡으로 서정적인 멜로디에 사랑의 아픔을 섬세하게 묘사한 가사, 아이의 중저음의 허스키 보이스가 인상적이다.

'유 배드'는 오는 9일 3회부터 극중 장혁과 이다해가 펼쳐갈 애틋한 사랑 이야기의 메인 테마송으로 쓰일 예정이다.

Quick recap related to Robbers:

Singer i (아이) will be singing the love theme song for the drama 'Robbers'. The song is called 'You Bad'. This song can be heard starting on the 9th (3rd episode) and will be the main song for Jang Hyuk-Lee Da Hae love story.

The song 'You Bad' is composed by Yoon Il Sang, who composed the popular song 'Bogoshipda'.

Article also mentions that i is actually busy preparing for his second album but decides on participating in the OST because of his closeness to Jang Hyuk.

Wow now I'm curious to hear this song 'You Bad'. I love the song Bogoshipda so I hope You Bad is as good if not better. Anyone have the link for this?

Guest ripgal

Oh, thank you so much for the heads up chinggu..

I personally think Signal Bay's already good enuff for the drama..and good enuff to illustrate Dal Rae and Oh Joon's relationship. But it's the ending theme..I guess we still need a proper song for the OJ-DR love story. (the singer i..he's pretty cute :P)

I will try to check in baidu..

Guest imogene_af

That singer is a hottie. :lol: Shallow, shallow comment. But I love the Signal Bay song, it's so... dramatic. Hehe.

Robbers cannot be summed up by a plot outline or our mere explainations, it just cannot be. It's unfair for for the drama to be boxed in like that. It's a very character-driven drama. There aren't a whole lot of plot devices, which can be a good or bad thing, but it has a whole lot of complexities found in each character and that's what keeps the story moving. Give it a try, it's an underrated gem.

Can't wait to hear the Oh Joon-Dal Rae themesong.

Hahahaaha...I'm shallow too..when I saw the singer I thought he was cute.

Apparently he has a medium bass husky voice (I just read the article some more). I can't wait to hear the song...I have faith on Yoon Il Sang...he is a great composer and makes beautiful ballads. I would think You Bad is a ballad..but I don't know lol. I wonder if this singer i is also from Sidus...I saw pic provided by Sidus. If so Sidus is really giving its stars work in this drama :lol:.

EDIT: Yes the singer i is from Sidus.... this drama is definitely chock full of sidus stars...lol. And this singer also sang in 'Spring Days' OST.

Guest ripgal

hahaha..o-cha, we're all shallow when it comes to cute guys. :lol:

Btw, I read somewhere that the girl who played the doctor..the one Oh Joon was supposed to be running away from. Her name's So Yuh Jin.. she played a small role in a drama called Run Away from the Sunlight or sumthing.. Jang Hyuk was also in the drama.

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/a7/59/s...?1187316090.jpg

credits: blog.kr/ baidu

Guest stylishbebe

can someone tell me how to insert the soft sub into the episode 1 and 2. i dl the vobsub program that was suggested on WITH S2 wiki dl page but it doesnt seem to convert. so what am i missing? i already dl the ental avi files and then dl the soft sub from d addict . what am i doing wrong? thanks for your help in advance.

I read that AGB Nielsen has this drama at 7.3% while TNS has this at 6.2% . It is such a shame that people are missing out on this drama. Or hmmm maybe they're watching it online instead?

Thanks ripgal. Right after you told me about the doctor I did a search on daum and found this newsen article.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200801092239401001

From the article is says -- The actress' name is Seo Yoo Jeong and she plays

Oh Joon's ex girlfriend. I think I read that she was used by Oh Joon in the past.

She will be in the drama a total of 3 episodes-- episodes 3, 5 and 8.

Posting screencaps from eps 3

SPOILER-ish

200801092239401001_1.jpg

200801092309551001_1.jpg

END of Spoiler-ish caps

Guest michsann

can someone tell me how to insert the soft sub into the episode 1 and 2. i dl the vobsub program that was suggested on WITH S2 wiki dl page but it doesnt seem to convert. so what am i missing? i already dl the ental avi files and then dl the soft sub from d addict . what am i doing wrong? thanks for your help in advance.

did you try to rename both files? make sure they have the same filename. only the extension names .avi and .srt must be different.

I downloaded ep.3 right before I headed to school and I just skimmed through it. It was a bit more emotional than the first two episodes, but it was still enjoyable. Soondae aka Yujin is so adorable, I just want to adopt her, although I would have a difficult time handling all her fits, but other than that...she's too cute for words, lol.

Shirley, thanks for the wonderful spoilers...you know I love spoilers since I rarely watch dramas in full mode, unless it's summer break, lol. I just like to say that I really REALLY like the relationship Jin Dal Rae has with her mother-in-law...they are so close that it just amazes me, since we rarely see such a relationship in k-dramas. So I like this new "concept" (ha!) that this drama is throwing in. It was sad to see Jin Dal Rae fall sick and faint...even her mother-in-law already knew that Dal Rae was going to get ill, although Dal Rae told her mother-in-law that she was fine. Mothers knows best! (Dal Rae gets very sick once every year when it gets close to her husband's death day, so her mother-in-law knows what to expect when that time arrives). And did anyone else think it was so cute when Soondae came running over to her mom and grandma to be included in their hugging moment? Aww~~~hehe. And also, that Kim Jin Gu guy cracks me up...I can't believe he was talking so formally with Soondae, she's a child for crying out loud! But I guess that's what makes me like this guy...he makes me laugh without trying to be funny at all, unbelievable!

School started for me on Tuesday and so far...I'm taking it quite slow (since it's the first week)...that is why I was able to watch ep.3, yay! I hope it can be the same tomorrow as well. But next week and onward...it's going to be a different story, wah! But I just like to thank all of you who have contributed to this thread by posting up spoilers, pictures, previews, links, great and in-depth discussions...etc. It's going to help me keep up with this drama (and other k-dramas as well) even without watching it religiously, so I really appreciate it! You gals (and guys?) rock! :)

Guest anne0129

TNS Ratings

For both Nationwide and Seoul, Robbers wasn't in the Top 20.

Nielsen Ratings

For both Nationwide and Seoul, Robbers wasn't in the Top 20.

They are so missing on such a good drama. I still can't watch Hong Gil Dong. I love this drama though.

Archived