When they call it off... you felt sorry for them

xx_js

couples / rumored couples that i love
I just wanna post some pictures of the following broke-up couples / rumored couples that i love. please, dont come and say anything bad of anyone of them. and post your favourites too! Jay x Jolin - 2J fantasy 13.jpg07.jpg16.jpg01.jpg24.jpg12.jpg15.jpg (^if anyone got a higher quality of this may post it up here for me? please. thanks hehe) Justin & Britney - Old Love brit_justin.jpg02.jpg6af3f1ab.jpg221d9da2.jpgbrit_justin04.jpgbrit_justin05.jpgVic & Wei Lun - Not long ago... f4080704.jpgImg225228825.jpg Post your favourites!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinjin<3

I loved Justin and Britney. I was so surprised when they broke up... I thought they were the music industrys version of Ryan and Reese.

Guest Indogurl05

i love justin 'n britney.. they were soo kyutee... i thought they were going to get married.. too bad soo sad..

Guest hab818

^ haha yea. justin or k-fed. HMMMMMM.

don't wanna be disrespectful, but i loved brit and justin. for awhile i actually thought they could make it.

hmph.

Guest Access DENIED

Justin and brittany were a very cute couple. More better than britannyxkevin and justinxcameron...

I was kind of sad when these couples broke up

lee byung hun and song hye kyo

Jennifer aniston and brad

Jennifer lopez and puff daddy.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I agree on Justin and Britney..they should have been the hottest music COUPLE ever!! Too bad!!..I hope they can get together someday??? ;)

Rumoured couple that I love!!

SHG-Bi

:phew:

Guest -- Nai xPc.

it's sad that britney ended up with federline

it really was.

MY FAVORITE COUPLE: Mandy Moore & Andy Roddick

image_13972.jpg

image_13973.jpg

image_13974.jpg

Bonus*

image_13975.jpg