When they call it off... you felt sorry for them

xx_js

Guest pencilcasee.

yea..vic and wei lun.... *sigh*

i second that! something about barbie irritates me & wei lun seems so much more down to earth and not to metion prettier imo.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wendylai604

Andy Roddick & Mandy Moore

Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston

Michael Vartan & Jennifer Garner

002.jpg

001.jpg

i loved michael vartan and jen together...so cute...and hot

Guest Sophi.e*

I think Justin and Britney looks soo good together!! I wish they stayed together and it was Justin who Britney got married too!! =( It sucks that Briney married Kevin!!

Guest ANJEE<3

Britney and Justin were the cutest thing... lol even though britney has a kid now.. with that richard simmons, which btw in my opinion is the biggest mistake of her life, I STILL HOPE THAT JUSTIN AND BRITNEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER

also JENNIFER and BRAD!! goshh.. screw angelina.. i liked him better with Jennifer =P

they were the IT COUPLE.. until she came along =P yes, call me biased or whatever but i still believe it was because of her appearance that broke them up

Guest rapunzel283

^^ Lmao at Barbie & Ken... I hear Ken had a makeover and is gonna win Barbie back though O_O! Lol~

MY FAVORITE COUPLE: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston...THEY were the hollywood couple......

^ Agreed. Team Aniston :D lol :P

Now I look at those pics, Britney & Justin were so cute together ^_^

Lol no one mentioned Bennifer :lol:

Guest cowtown

Haha...Barbie and Ken!!!...nice!

Ekin Cheung and Gigi Leung....cept I don't miss this couple, just surprised that they broke up.

I do miss Joey Leung wing-chung and Margaret Chung couple...but he cheated on her and was caught on video...arghhhhhhhh.

Guest F4BUL0USz*

i was surprised when brad pitt & jennifer broke up :[.. but then again brad & angelina jolie also looks great together :P

MY FAVORITE COUPLE: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston...THEY were the hollywood couple......

TOTALLY agreed ^ _ ^V

yea i kinda do miss the OLD Brittney Spears with Mr. Justin Timberlake. *sigh* she looked quite innocent then.

Guest marshmellow

Andy Roddick and Mandy Moore

Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philipe (?)

Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt

- Cutest couples ever. (:

Archived