Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

Guest taehyunjin

The video is quite inappropriate, lots of cussing... :sweatingbullets:

Completely random and off topic... But I partied with Narimiya Hiroki last night :blush:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xLOVEyu

I went to Japan in 2001 and I remember walking past these huge billboards but I had no idea who they really were. I just thought they were apart of the 3473847394723 members of Johnny's Jrs. lol.

Don't know if this is allowed but where can I find The Great Space of Happiness ~ Amazon doesn't have it, only netflix does, and the google video is gone :[

Guest hakunamatata

The video is quite inappropriate, lots of cussing... :sweatingbullets:

Completely random and off topic... But I partied with Narimiya Hiroki last night :blush:

:blink: waaahhhh!!! *envy* Did you talk to him? How was he like?

Don't know if this is allowed but where can I find The Great Space of Happiness ~ Amazon doesn't have it, only netflix does, and the google video is gone :[

Sweet ai0no0ff has uploaded them at veoh.. check out her signature on page 16 :)

Guest heartkiller

amazon.ca has it atleast thats where i bought it

vlcsnap-613308.png

vlcsnap-613431.png

vlcsnap-613515.png

vlcsnap-613586.png

vlcsnap-613663.png

vlcsnap-614030.png

vlcsnap-615167.png

sorry just had to post this cap ignore the words

vlcsnap-627215.png

ill post part 2 later

Wow! I thought I was the only one who was interested in host clubs. I am wondering though, if the hosts do not approach foreigners, how can foreigners go to the clubs?

Also I notice most foreigners tend to be White, especially in the clubs, so how would the hosts feel about talking to or having a Black customer or another person of different Asian decent, coming into the club? Would they be turned away, even if they speak japanese?

Oh and Taehyunjin, thank you so much for the information. I am sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. Also when the hosts were talking about your friend was it because he was Filipino or because he was gay? oh and are most host like that?

Thanks again.

P.S. I LOVE this thread. Lets keep it up! :) Oh even though I registered last year, this is my first post, so I'm new.. HELLO! :)

Guest ilovetrees

Interesting thread

I think i'll be visiting this thread frequently

I never actually knew Host Clubs existed, im quite

facinated actually.

taehyunjin, it sounds like you lead a very interesting life

and may i ask how old are you? Just curious ^.^

Guest hakunamatata

ai0no0ff: Thank you so much!! Been waitig for quite some time now..the pics where out for several weeks ago.. :D

omg i feel so sorry/ horrible for watching the movie, it's a tough life....for the mens and womens, well, i hope one day they will be able to find that one girl in there life.

Guest taehyunjin

:blink: waaahhhh!!! *envy* Did you talk to him? How was he like?

He's really sweet but also I was surprised to find out that he is gay... He gave me his number and wants to party again when he is in Osaka... Oh and I am dating his friend now lol.

Wow! I thought I was the only one who was interested in host clubs. I am wondering though, if the hosts do not approach foreigners, how can foreigners go to the clubs?

Also I notice most foreigners tend to be White, especially in the clubs, so how would the hosts feel about talking to or having a Black customer or another person of different Asian decent, coming into the club? Would they be turned away, even if they speak japanese?

Oh and Taehyunjin, thank you so much for the information. I am sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. Also when the hosts were talking about your friend was it because he was Filipino or because he was gay? oh and are most host like that?

Thanks again.

P.S. I LOVE this thread. Lets keep it up! :) Oh even though I registered last year, this is my first post, so I'm new.. HELLO! :)

Sorry for the late reply, I have been quite busy with other things...

A host basically makes commission off of the customers that he brings in to the club he works for, therefore if you are foreign no matter of what ethnic background, YOU are bringing in money for him so I really don't think that ethnicity is an issue here. I have seen quite a few Filipino girls that live and work in Japan at host clubs. It's just extremely important that you know a decent amount of Japanese OR you can bring one of those electronic dictionaries with you for translating purposes but it still won't do you good.

As for getting caught by a host on the street, you have a better chance of searching online and finding a guy you like and then e-mailing him first to ask if foreign customers are ok, etc. Then you can work out a plan on how to meet from there. Occasionally a host will have enough balls to chase after foreigners but that is REALLY rare and it's usually the more ugly/desperate ones that are out on the streets at 4-5AM and haven't caught a single customer yet.

Interesting thread

I think i'll be visiting this thread frequently

I never actually knew Host Clubs existed, im quite

facinated actually.

taehyunjin, it sounds like you lead a very interesting life

and may i ask how old are you? Just curious ^.^

My age? It's a secret :ph34r: and yes, I do lead a somewhat interesting life I guess...

Oh no need to be sorry Taehyunjin :) I just wondering where you went.

Oh I see.. are they that afraid of foreigners? wow!

I agree your life is interesting, but it seems like your having fun!! And congrats on the friend LOL Man those guys are loving you over there :D. Narimiya Hiroki, he is the actor right?

Archived