[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrainDriver

DN just isn't interesting anymore. i might start buying Fruits Basket but its so embarassing reading shoujo when my sister goes through my book collection to get something to read. heck Wish was bad enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the beginning of this manga, but the storyline relating to L's successors just isn't as enjoyable.

WORD. I don't feel like keeping up with this manga anymore after that.

Guest il.fait.nuit

Actually....I like DN right now better than the last half of the first arc. It was good up to when Misa showed up, then it got bad, and now....Misa isn't showing up as much so I like it again.

But seriously, she's incredibly annoying. Light needs to find himself a read girlfriend. Like, a crazy psycho one. To a. get rid of Misa and b. get rid of those yaoi fangirls.

Actually....I like DN right now better than the last half of the first arc. It was good up to when Misa showed up, then it got bad, and now....Misa isn't showing up as much so I like it again.

But seriously, she's incredibly annoying. Light needs to find himself a read girlfriend. Like, a crazy psycho one. To a. get rid of Misa and b. get rid of those yaoi fangirls.

Misa had always been annoying. :lol:

Guest RYUUSEi

L shouldnt have never died...its soo boring without

L and raito's intensity.. -.-

but im around ch. 70 so..hopefully it'll get better

and yes, both L and Raito are really HOT!!

Yes, this just SPOILED THE HELL OUTTA EVERYTHING FOR ME!

*bangs head on table*

I should learn to not read anything in a thread related to a manga I like.

*throws something*

Guest blackhabit

DEATHNOTE RAITO YAGAMI IS SO HOT! And L damn I love how they draw him and he has this eerie charisma! So cute! But then killing mankind and stuff is kinda weird too lols but then again kira is hot, only when misa started to bother raito is when i went errr and skipppedd a LOT haha ;]

BUT when Nia or Near whichever came out, after L's incident whoa the similarities.

I LOVE DN!

.. okay *cough*

Guest minwoo012

it kinda seems like its dragging along now~ im on chapter 70? please tell me.. it gets better~ like.. L comes back to life<3^^;; LOL!! i wish

omgosh raito and L are soo hot! i like how they're both a little kookoo<3^^;; ITS HOT! lol!

• 2 weeks later...

love death note but yeah.. i find it boring too now since __ died..

i love the way raito manipulate ppl n genius in his own way..

L is just UNIQUE!! i love the guy!! n i think because of "tht" i dun really enjoy reading it now.. but i still download n buy the comic cuz i really wanna know how it ends..

DEATH NOTE ROCKS!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Foreversky

THe author, group, or the oragnization who put together this anime are all bunch of smartazzes

This anime has an interesting... style?

It goes like this: the story gets extremely interesting, reaches climax, then goes in a slump. Then the story prepares it self, and gets interseting again, and reaches climax again. It seems this is the cycle.

Since ya'll already spoiled it earlier (even for me, thx alot), theres no point hiding

After L died, it was a BIG turndown, and the anime really went into a big slump. And to those of you who stopped watching just cuz he died, u guys have no idea what ur missing.

Consider L as an 'intro' of the story

Personally, i think this is a very outstanding anime with great intelligence/twist in it.

It surpasses all logics and reasoning of human's thinking ability

Archived