[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

Guest Feh-Ling

Just read chapter 92 and! nothing happens! lol oh well. I'm hoping Light would get caught soon and then killed...horribly...with Misa watching.....who then commits suicide....*whistles* I hate them both, Misa gets on my nerves too much...if she's supposed to be 20+ why does she still look like a 15 year old and act like a 10?? And Light well......he's just EVIL and he was the cause of L's death! T_T

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read chapter 92 and! nothing happens! lol oh well. I'm hoping Light would get caught soon and then killed...horribly...with Misa watching.....who then commits suicide....*whistles* I hate them both, Misa gets on my nerves too much...if she's supposed to be 20+ why does she still look like a 15 year old and act like a 10?? And Light well......he's just EVIL and he was the cause of L's death! T_T

omfg i totally agree with you =__=..i hate raito...with a passion

Guest °..a²

omygawd. i've just read something on here that i wasn't suppose to that totally made me sad. DAMNIT! DAMNNNNNNITTT.

Anyways, I'm so damn addicted to this manga, it's soo friken good and smart, and wittish. I love it!!

Guest Take Five

i'm not sure how you guys can still read this if you only liked L and now he's dead lol. i still like raito just because he's so clever.

Guest il.fait.nuit

^Well, I read it because

1. I want to see Light pwned.

2. I want to see Misa pwned.

3. I miss Ryuuku.

4. Mello is a hot semi-gay man. (Where did that random guy come from?)

Guest .moony.

MELLO PWNZ them all!!!

I dont like Misa ^^

I hope Death Note will be made into a live action :D

and with Kang Song Won (Watever his name is - the guy from Duelist and Wolf's Attraction) be Mello!

^Well, I read it because

3. I miss Ryuuku.

haha...i totally agree withyou cept the mello part. cuz at first i thought he was a grl HAHAHAHA

and i do not think raito is clever at all =________=...he screws up a lot...

Guest Foreversky

I was hoping that L found out that raito was kira, and somehow end up working together to create a 'utopia'. Then, i was hoping the lord of death gods try to get in their way, and L and raito team up to fight against the death gods haha

I realli cannot imagine how this manga will come to a conclusion. So i far i like where the manga's heading though, especially after reading 92, stupid x kira ^^

MELLO PWNZ them all!!!

I dont like Misa ^^

I hope Death Note will be made into a live action :D

and with Kang Song Won (Watever his name is - the guy from Duelist and Wolf's Attraction) be Mello!

hahah you mean kang dong won..yeah hes hot!!

ahhh such a great manga but its gettin blah~!!

its dragging too much...

i'm not sure how you guys can still read this if you only liked L and now he's dead lol. i still like raito just because he's so clever.

Well I stopped reading after L died. :ph34r:

I've always hated Misa (most annoying thing in this manga)

Guest Feh-Ling

^Well, I read it because

3. I miss Ryuuku.

lol thats why I kept reading it too.......cept Mello being semi-gay.....I thought he looked fine after....that chapter (can't remember) but yeah....he looked older and hot! I dunno why but I had this fleeting hope that it was L dressed as a girl when he's first introduced.....coz yeah, L's brilliant, he can defy even a God of Death....then I realised it was a dude... :sweatingbullets: Is it just me or does anyone else think Mello has a future as a J-rocker? lol. I like Near too, only in later chapters though, coz he's so much like L! and he looks cute playing with the remote control duckies!

Guest il.fait.nuit

^Haha, well the illustrator (Obata?) said that originally he was going to draw Ryuuk as a Jrock type - very androgynous and pretty (and human) with like a punky suit and wings. But then he changed it. So I guess he fuelled the Jrockness into Mello.

I like it when he wore his sunglasses and had his hair over the burnt side of his face. I can imagine those sunglasses being pink.

And I like M > N, although Near is pretty nice. I think they are different sides of L, but L is the most amazing because he is my favourite autistic boy.

Guest Feh-Ling

MUAHAHA I have good news people!!!

Taken from www.theOtaku.com

"Manganews reports that two live-action Death Note movies will open in Japanese theaters this year. This probably shouldn't come as a huge surprise, considering the manga's amazing popularity. The first film is scheduled for June. The second one will follow four months later, in October. Presumably they'll be connected, but there's no word yet on how much of the manga they're supposed to cover.

Ideally, these movies will succeed in capturing the dark, suspenseful atmosphere that makes Death Note so addictive. Its realistic character designs should translate well to film--although the grotesque-looking shinigami might require a couple extra layers of make-up.

On that note, it's also been announced that Takeshi Obata, the artist behind Death Note and Hikaru no Go, is currently producing a new artbook. Maybe Viz will do us a favor by bringing over a translated version."

Wheeee I can't wait!! lol I live in Scotland but hey I'm willing to wait for DVDs! Any speculations on actors? Checked out Kang..something! (sorry can't remember!) to play Mello and well he seems a bit....old? Anyways whoever plays L better be the best!!!I will love him forever :D

Guest escents

omg.. really?!?! ahhh.. I'm so EXCITED!! :D but I also hope they're gonna make an anime of death note! hmm.. I wonder how light will look like... ^_^

Guest blackpaperbag

raito's an idiot... >.< the only reason why he sort-of beat L is because he knew so many more things and L was at a distinct disadvantage. boo. oh gawds they're coming out with a movie? that's greeeeattttt :wub:

Guest JiSuLee

well i think Raito is just so friggin FINE!!! ARG. i would seriously kill to have a piece of him. i quit when L died but later on i got addicted to it again. hehehe :D

Archived