[Movie 2008] Antique Bakery 앤티크-서양골동 양과자점

Rebby

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

i have a stupid question..sorry but is the owner/ jjh's character the main lead?

the owner had lesser scenes in the j-dorama from what i've read in the synopsis. but it's obvious jjh is in the lead role here so he just might get a longer exposure than the three, or if not, a meatier role than the series.

the owner had lesser scenes in the j-dorama from what i've read in the synopsis. but it's obvious jjh is in the lead role here so he just might get a longer exposure than the three, or if not, a meatier role than the series.

i don't think JJH is in the lead role... Antique actually focuses more on the shifu (KJW role) and the disciple (YAI)

the movie might hv a more balanced screentime for all 4 leads, as compared to the jdorama

even so, i still believe KJK/YAI would hv more screen time :sweatingbullets:

we'll find out when the movie's out :lol:

and yes, JJH is confirmed for this movie, he confirmed it @ the japan fanmeet 2 days ago :)

Guest iloveyeh

hi there,

I am new here, and I love this coming movie so much because it have JJH and KJW . However, i has a question , hopw any one could help me. Are there going to have female lead? Because i did a searching on this movie , but could not fing any news about the main actress. There will be four right? or none?

Thanks in advance

Guest lovelyNa

news from empas

cr FILM2

i think it's abt Jihun's role, the owner/사장님

주지훈, <앤티크> 사장님 되다

2007.10.22 / 김혜선 기자

news11643lsl4.th.jpg

주지훈, <앤티크> 사장님 되다

<궁>의 황태자 주지훈이 케이크 숍 사장님이 된다. <내 생애 가장 아름다운 일주일> 민규동 감독의 신작 <앤티크 - 서양골동 양과자점>(이하 <앤티크>, 제작 수필름, 영화사 집)에서 탁월한 달변과 영업 능력을 지닌 사장 진혁 역으로 첫 영화 신고식을 치른다.

<앤티크>는 국내에도 열혈 팬을 보유한 일본 작가 요시나가 후미의 인기 만화 <서양골동 양과자점>이 원작. 서양골동품점을 개조한 독특한 케이크 숍 ‘앤티크’를 운영하는 네 남자를 둘러싼 눈물과 웃음의 드라마다.

주지훈 외에 ‘마성의 게이’이자 ‘제과업계의 전설’인 천재 파티쉐 선우 역에는 <커피프린스 1호점>의 ‘와플선기’ 김재욱, 전직 복서 출신의 파티쉐 견습생 ‘기범’ 역은 <우리에게 내일은 없다>의 유아인이, 고독해 보이는 세련된 외모완 달리 극도의 덜렁이라 사장 ‘진혁’의 보살핌을 받는 보디가드 역엔 <개와 늑대의 시간>의 ‘지라프’ 최지호가 캐스팅됐다. 국내 팬들에게 각인돼 있는 원작 캐릭터들의 매력을 네 명의 꽃남자들이 어떻게 충족시킬까? <앤티크>는 오는 10월 말 크랭크인해 내년 상반기 개봉 예정이다.

am so happy to know that it's confirmed

finally oppa make a screen debut!

IYYAAHOOO..

late reaction.

Antique has the story abt gay issue right? is the character of the owner a gay too?

just curious

Guest dionne_wu

Gahh! I'm happy! Cakes and four hunks? Sounds like a winning recipe already.

I loved Naohito Fujiki as the pastry chef...looks like food will never escape Waffle Jae Wook? :lol:

lovely Na, i was intrigued with ur gay question so i researched about it.. true enough..

hekeke..

Main characters

Keisuke (or Keichirō) Tachibana

The owner of Antique Bakery, as well as a waiter. He was childhood friends with Chikage, the son of his family's live-in housekeeper. He was also Ono's classmate in school and harshly rejected Ono's love confession. He seems to be the only man whom Ono finds attractive, but who is not attracted to Ono in return. Tachibana comes from a rich family. He was kidnapped when he was a child. The one thing he remembers about his abductor is that he loved cake and fed him the cakes he bought every single day. Although Tachibana was rescued, his abductor was never found. After this ordeal, his family became overly protective of him. He feels obliged to play the "good boy" for his relatives because he does not want them to worry about him. Ironically, Tachibana has no taste for sweets.

Yusuke Ono

The pâtissier, a renowned chef who has been fired from many bakeries because of his "Demonically Gay Charm": whenever he is attracted to a man, that man—whether gay or straight—suddenly becomes irresistibly attracted to him in return. His coworkers will inevitably fight over him, and Ono will wind up fired again. This stemmed from when he was in high school, when Tachibana turned him down. He went into a gay bar, and suddenly he became a very popular lover. He has said his type is older men. He is also scared of women.

Eiji Kanda

Eiji is Ono's apprentice, as well as other help in the kitchen. He is a former street punk who was picked up off the street and reformed by a boxing coach. He trained to be a boxer, and was a top fighter. However, due to his detached retinas, he had to give up boxing. He saw a 'Help Wanted' ad in the bakery's window, and decided to join. He has a huge sweet tooth.

Chikage Kobayakawa

Chikage is Tachibana's childhood friend. His family works at the Tachibana house. He was sent by the Tachibana family to watch out for his friend. Chikage is trained to become a waiter by Tachibana. However, he is very klutzy and not that good. He wears sunglasses all of the time, as his eyes are weak. He has a crush on Ono, though he thinks Ono doesn't feel the same way (on the contrary, Ono is smitten with Chikage). He is very shy and polite. He calls Tachibana 'My Lord' after the game 'Ōoka Echizen (大岡越前).'

credits to wikipedia

weee!!! im thinking jihun oppa will be chikage!!! haha. just a wild guess.. can imagine him in a shy type mode all dorky who has love interest but just can't have the courage to show it to ono.. sounds interesting.. ;)

Guest dionne_wu

weee!!! im thinking jihun oppa will be chikage!!! haha. just a wild guess.. can imagine him in a shy type mode all dorky who has love interest but just can't have the courage to show it to ono.. sounds interesting.. ;)

venice, I think Ji Hoon is playing the owner of Antique (as said on the first page) - which is Keisuke, not Chikage.

I wonder how they're going to play out the attraction between Ji Hoon and Jae Wook. :lol:

hi dionne_ wu omo!! wee.. jihun will be keisuke, now im gonna see some sprak between two hot men.. haha.. that makes it more interesting!! :)

Guest lovelyNa

venice.. thanks for researching..appreciate it!

a gay role will be so challenging!

if im not mistaken Jihun will play Jin-hyeok, the owner

Kim Jae-wook as Son-woo, the chef

Yoo Ah-in as Gi-beom, the assisten chef, former boxer

Choi Ji-hoo as Soo-young , Jin-hyeok's bodyguard

Guest freeverse122085

hi there,

I am new here, and I love this coming movie so much because it have JJH and KJW . However, i has a question , hopw any one could help me. Are there going to have female lead? Because i did a searching on this movie , but could not fing any news about the main actress. There will be four right? or none?

Thanks in advance

hmm as far as i know, there's no leading lady announced yet. the story, yes, does not include a female cast on it. im thorn in here... i actually believe it would be more "okay" if there's no male-female "romantic" angle on this one.

it sounds like a fun movie and with four hunks no less! :w00t: no need to add another character. i mean, the four men demands enough screen time as it is hehe..

oh well, if they do add a female role, that'll be fine with me too.

actually, as long as i see Jihun oppa, all is fine with me :wub:

thanks to venice dongsaeng for the research *hugs*

Guest BitterLemon

No one touches on the director's background?

Looks like one with somewhat gay-lesbian cult movies credential. This is bound to be interesting, with Memento Mori got some awards and nomination from some film festivals.

About his take on All For Love

http://twitchfilm.net/archives/003786.html

Review on All For Love

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117929104...mp;cs=1&p=0

http://www.koreanfilm.org/kfilm05.html#allforlove

Tons of stuff about Memento Mori, of course and the guy has worked with Hwang Jung Min - one of the best actors there is in Chungmuro.

Definitely a promising young director.

http://twitchfilm.net/archives/2005/04/memento_mori_dv.html

Interesting to see how he'll deal with the gay undertone of the manga. Hope for a fresh take on the issue.

Archived