[Movie 2008] Antique Bakery 앤티크-서양골동 양과자점

Rebby

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwitched

nice n excellent fanwork!! I love it

but err, have the changed the guy from Time between dog n wolf with someone else? the guy in the photo looks a bit different.

Guest BitterLemon

Anymore news from the set?

How do we know that filming has indeed started? From the pic posted by Rebby, it certainly looks like it. I mean, do they usually inform the public that filming has started or announce the filming location?

hiyee sweet lemonie!

aside from the pic that was posted several days back with jjh and kjw and the other guy seated next to each other, no other pics are available yet.

but i read somewhere that jjh was slated to start shooting once he gets back from japan, and his date of return to korea was oct. 25. so it's safe to assume they have already started filming.

Guest cassiopeia

Thank you freeverse122085 for the bigger pics!!!!! I'll definitely download this.

The Japan version is kinda boring in the beginning, so I stopped watching it. :P

Hope the korean version is more amusing!

so glad Kim Jae wook going to play Naohito character...this mean he going to smile and stare a lot....but his character is also so shy, dun talk too much and afraid of girls...KJW really like to work in kitchen :Di also luv the japanese version and all the four main character...they r so funny.....but the ending really weird

whoa!! that was fast!

thanks rebby for creating the thread :)

Ju Ji Hun and Sunki (waffle guy in CP) in one movie. Awesome!

I read the wiki summary and whoa the movie is going to be quite interesting.

Sunki will play the baker/patissier yah? who is known to have demonically gay charm hahahaha..

Hope to see more updates :)

our demonicially gay character was pretty irresistable to girls too (Fujiki kun was good even if the character wasn't the same from the book)--he was funny and cute personality-wise. lol this is one of my favorite manga--and I was kind of disappointed in the parts of the Japanese drama version I saw--not in the actors, because I like them --just that it wasn't the same story. I liked all the characters in the books--and their personalities and the way they interacted really made the story...and made you feel like you knew them better as the story went on. I was sorry when I was done reading. I have no idea how this version will work out--but it would be interesting (and very cool) if the script followed the manga more closely...although with the cast, it would probably be good even if they don't. I guess we have to wait and see how it turns out.

thanks for posting the news.

Guest BitterLemon

MythnoonA - I suppose it should be pretty interesting. Probably more than the J-dorama version since this is a movie and director Min has been praised for excellent characterization in both of his previous movies, strong narratives and artistic achievement.

Guest babymarzy07

hey just wondering..

can anyone tell me? what's the title of the jodrama version of this? so i can watch it before this movie shows hehehe :D

ive not seen the drama.. i saw the manga though.. hehehe

awesome cast!! i really cant wait for it...

i like the story so far...

hi rebby and all Hunnies i see here! hehehhe ^^

Guest lovelyNa

i'd like to ask, are those their characters' names? :sweatingbullets:

yes pongpong unnie.. those are their characters' names

JuJihun will play JinHyuk/Jin-hyeok, the owner

Kim Jae-wook as Son-woo, the chef

Yoo Ah-in as KiBum/Gi-beom, the assisten chef, a former boxer

Choi Ji-hoo as Soo-young , Jin-hyeok's bodyguard

Archived