[Movie 2008] Antique Bakery 앤티크-서양골동 양과자점

Rebby

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ds_dreamer

i just got to shout it loud again!!!!

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I can breathe, finally finally finally, finally I can say, it is 101% confirm, the movie is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this picture looks like a photoshoot?

Guest freeverse122085

the hair is a total laugh out :lol: but he still looks good nonetheless. i mean, Jihun lah.. :wub: thanks PM for the pic! :)

it does look like a photoshoot though hmmm...

oh bitterlemon unnie, thanks for the additional info ;) watched momento mori before and although i dun like movies with gay / lesbian undertone, this is still quite interesting. of course, given the fact that oppa is gonna star in here, am sure to wait this one out. :)

Wow! this has finally been confirmed and filming has started. Lets hope this movie will bring a bigger leap in JJH's stardom.

rebby - thanks for creating this site for sharing of Anitque Bakery news.

Cheers,

whoppeee! the filming has started! relieved that it is not another hong gil dong.

and what? so they're gonna base it from the manga? kjw attracted to jjh! omigaaa... but joking aside, i really don't mind if this will challenge the two actors to do their best and come up with spectacular performances.

this is something we do not expect from jjh, but we trust he won't let his fans down, just like the way he didn't let us down in mawang.

Guest ds_dreamer

it just got to me that KJW's character was in love with JJH's at first :lol:

omg... i just can't imagine how they gonna look at each other in the movie :P

2 hot man in love??!! omg!!!

whoppeee! the filming has started! relieved that it is not another hong gil dong.

and what? so they're gonna base it from the manga? kjw attracted to jjh! omigaaa... but joking aside, i really don't mind if this will challenge the two actors to do their best and come up with spectacular performances.

this is something we do not expect from jjh, but we trust he won't let his fans down, just like the way he didn't let us down in mawang.

ubbie::: ya, really happy that it is not a re-play of HGD... looks like we can finally pop the champagne!!!

edit:::

PM (to your post below)::: yes, I have already read it! What I meant in my remark is that... it gonna be exciting to see 2 hotties in such a kind of relationship! it will definitely be funny....

congratulation!!..we all are happy to hear the new..upcoming movie 'antique'..joo ji hoon alive!!!..good to see his new pics again..moreover we have smth to wait for....isn't feeling good?..sooo good

lol... so it's official.

i'm kinda hesitant about it though because i've seen Antique (Japan verison), and i really liked that version. :) Takizawa Hideaki, Shiina Kippei, Fujiki Naohito, Abe Hiroshi, Koyuki... and the first drama that really got me to like pastries.

Guest beatifica

It's official, right? Thanks BitterLemon for the information on the director. I am always interested in the director's background to get a better view of the upcoming movie. The director seems to have an inkling for gay and lesbian theme. It's like his signature. However, I got the impression that gay and lesbian theme in his films is kind of touched upon but it's not really the focus of the films. It's like he's saying that gay and lesbians are so much part of our life, it's not a big deal, it's natural. I think that should make this Korean version different from the Japanese version.

It's inevitable that I initially I feel that the stars look too pretty for a movie, and make me remember of a movie version of a TV drama but of course that's just my taste and looking at the director's credential, now I am very interested and curious how he'll direct all of them. I am not judgmental against good looking people, actually.

The other guy - the second lead after Ji Hun - looks in a glimpse like a more mature version of Lee Jun Ki, doesn't he, haha..Peace everyone! :lol::P

OMG i cant believe JJH is de character of the boss of de antique cafe... i've jus finished de japanese version n i cant sae hw much i realli love it... i realli cant imagine JJH being de charismatic owneer who always seems to hav a darker side.... TOTALLY ANTICIPATING!!!! =)

Archived