[Movie 2008] Antique Bakery 앤티크-서양골동 양과자점

Rebby

OMG~! "so many eye candy" -nophankh

ds_dreamer ... You definetly took the words out of my mouth. I love JJH.... I'm definitely anticipating his first big screen role!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay .. XD He's such a hottie. Now that's not related but... couldn't resist. I was, and still do flail everytime he is in the screen. Especially in Mawang. :wub:

KJW aka waffle boy and CJH aka Giraffe.... Both of them had short lines in their previous dramas but had left a great impressions. I just can't wait to see too much of them.

Hopefully, this won't be just news... *fingers-crossed*

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... weeh :D a thread for this movie. Thanks rebby for initiating this thread...

Jihun's movie debut -- now, that is something to look forward to... ; and the other casts -- wow! a feast in the eyes...

The waffle guy from CP1 is also in the cast -- whoah! that mysterious guy.. I think he will fit in this role well.

Based from the manga, his character is attractive to men -- well, well, this guy sure is pretty... hihihi

dcgungsl7.jpg

credit as labeled

^^ the manga character coming to life...

rgds :D

Guest jaejoongie <3

wow ju ji hoon likes doing manga remake dramas doesnt he o.o;

I'm not a very big fan of his but good luck to him ^^

but the guy from coffee prince! woot! I hope he is one of the leading actors in this movie mwahha <3

Guest silverwingz

hehe... when i saw the title of this thread.. i was like... wow, they're making a movie out of Yakitate! Japan!! really liked that anime... but didn't know that there was another bakery related manga out there...

oh well... this'll prolly be interesting. i like most of the ppl casted in it so far. Waffle guy's in it! hehe...

Guest kdramafanusa

BROasia 2007-10-17

Joo Ji Hoon to star in "Antique" directed by Min Gyu Dong

414_0.jpg

The upcoming film "Antique" (Director Min Gyu Dong) will star Joo Ji Hoon of "Goong (Princess Hours)," Kim Jae Wook of "Coffee Prince" and others.

According to the production company on the 17th, Joo Ji Hoon will play the "Antique" owner Jin Hyuk who becomes the perfect salesmen with his speech skills, while Kim Jae Wook will play the genius patissier Son Woo to mark his silver screen debut.

Also, Yoo Ah In will play the boxer turned patissier assistant Gi Beom, and Choi Ji Ho who debuted through "Time Between Dog and Wolf" will play the role of Jin Hyuk's bodycard Soo Young.

"Antique" is the story of love and friendship of four men set in an antique shop that is renovated into a cake shop and is scheduled to be released on screen during the first half of next year.

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=414

Guest bwitched

i'm getting my hand on the japanese dorama version of Antique. So far, Hideaki Takizawa (the boxer) is the main of the 4. But I think in this version, JJH will take the lead..

I remember watchin this like 2-3 years ago...It was funny and the cakes....YUMMMY

Is Joo Ji Hoon gonna take the role of Takki (Takizawa Hideaki)??? that's gonna be fun -------> no he's not, just read the description kdramafanusa gave.....Yoo Ah In is

Guest huangsy

Choi Ji Ho is a model turned actor. He won a model award in 2006. Other than the drama Time Between Dog and Wolf, he doesn't seemed to have acted, so this should be his 1st movie.

His dossier at Daum says :

이름 : 지호 (최지호)

출생 : 1980년

신체 : 키188cm

직업 : 모델

경력 : 도쿄 컬렉션, 서울 컬렉션 '앤디 엔 뎁' 모델

리바이스 광고 출연

수상 : 2006년 제2회 한국모델협회 Best Model상

대표작 : 개와 늑대의 시간

팬카페 : 모델최지호님팬카페:Aileen

His fanclub site is at http://cafe.daum.net/AileenJH

Thanks Rebby sis for this thread!

A new movie of JJH oppa. I hope this time our happiness will come true!

I can't wait the movie OMG!

humzzzzz there are something burning in my heart.......... Wish everything will be ok and lucky!

Jihun oppa, we (crazily^__^) love you and are always behind you!

Aja fighting :)

Guest freeverse122085

pics of the casts :) shux, can't wait for this movie weeehhh :wub:

yeah lol.. :lol: Jihun sure does like his mangas hehe.. he is a fan of Japanese films and books, btw :)

21140840ye1.jpg

dcblack

Guest 16candl3s

Thanks for starting this thread Reb!

Im really anticipating JJH's movie debut... i hope this work out smoothly.. i dont want another disapointment. *finger crossed*

Looking forward to the rest of the cast...yay!!

l_p1002783982.jpg

manga pics

Guest lill_sweetty

What can I say about this...?

Anyone know what the plot will be like? I know that Antique Bakery the manga has a Boy's love/shounen-ai plot, mixed with drama, ect. However.......that was drastically changed in the anime version. Will the drama be like the manga or the anime? hm....I really wonder.

I'd like to watch it...except I'm not a BL fan, so if it goes with the manga plot, I might have to pass.....T_T

Anyone know how much Joo Ji Hoon is being paid for this...? he turned down Hong Gil Dong after all...So i'm just wondering...

what a hot cast hehe looking forward to this. i know all of them and cant waitt!!! hehe theres seems to be a lot of dramas involving baking or cooking. this = yummy food to look at but not to eat... =/ lolls. i hope joojihoon can redeem himself from the last incident.

Guest cellona

Tks Rebby for starting this thread.......

Really looking forward to this movie by JJH & the rest.

Hello to Cheli, Pong, Kai kai, Lualm, Dreamer, Venice,Freevie, f927, Tuchee, 16candl3s & Shin

Archived