[movie 2006] Lizard / Love Phobia 도마뱀

Guest atel

Kang Hye Jeong, Cho Seung Woo
A melodrama starring Kang Hyejeong and Jo Seungwoo.
원제 : 도마뱀 감독 : 강지은 제작/배급 : ㈜영화사 아침 주연 : 강혜정, 조승우, 변주연, 박건태, 정진영 개봉일 : 2006-04-27 멜로,애정,로맨스,드라마 http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=kr-fr...%B5%B8%B6%B9%EC http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where...rm=t1&x=30&y=11
Title: Domabaem (means Lizard) Director: Kang Jieun Distributor: Yeonghwasa Achim Starring: Kang Hyejeong (Welcome To Dongmakgol, Old Boy), Jo Seungwoo (Marathon, Classic), Byeon Juyeon (SBS Drama - Fashion 70's), Park Geontae, Jeong Jinyeong Expected release date: April 2006 Genre: Melodrama, romance poster016gt.jpg Official Site: http://www.domabam2006.com/ Trailer: mms://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/T0003002.asf http://kr.movies.yahoo.com/Movie/Media/vod...=5020&mode=high Music Video: mms://wms07.bcst.krn.yahoo.com/c/cine21.com/movie/mvideo/2006/03/Domabam_mv_700k.wmv Behind the scenes: mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0018/2006/0110/00008962.wmv Poster making: mms://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/K0003213.asf The Story: LOVE PHOBIA. ("Domabaem") Cho Seung-woo (Marathon, Low Life) and Gang Hye-jung (Welcome To Dongmakgol, Antarctic Journal) are cast as the leads in Kang Ji-eun's first film. Director Kang has previously worked as in assistant director on Silmido and Public Enemy. It is the story of childhood friends Jo Kang and A-ri. They attended the same elementary school for awhile until Jo moves away. Quiet and a little odd, A-ri does not make any new friends, but spends her time playing with lizards. Twenty years later they meet again, but A-ri's habit of disappearing seems to makes it difficult for the two to begin a serious relationship. The movie also features Kang Shin-il (Some, Mr Socrates), Jeong Jin-yeong (Wild Card, Green Fish), and Jeong Seong-hwa (Once Upon A Time A Battlefield). This melodrama, the original title of which means "Lizard," will be released sometime in April. (from Darcey Paquet at http://koreanfilm.org) cd: naver.com, kr.yahoo.com, koreanfilm.org, kfccinema.com poster020qx.jpgposter039nj.jpgscreen010bi.jpgscreen024ys.jpgpic6am.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roujin

awww how cute. and even if they werent together, the acting would be great. specially jo seungwoo.

this whole lizard thing sounds interesting. cant wait for the movie! last picture is cute too...i remember that girl. i got mad at her in fashion 70's haha.

Guest Airine Pratama

can't wait for this ... i've been waiting since last year ... this must be great esp coz of the super talented couple ...

Guest StylishAzNx07

wow...never expected that to happen .... the kang hye jung-jo seung woo couple acting together in a drama O_O

hmm...interesting ... i might check it out..

thanks for starting the thread ~ ^ i was thinking of starting one soon since it is coming in april ..i see they set the date as 27 April ~

035955m1.jpg

here a making of ~ i cant wait to watch this !! ..~

mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0018/2006/0110/00008962.wmv

I'm excited to see this film too! KHJ and JSW are such GREAT actors. The fact that they're a couple in real life (and wondering if that'll translate to onscreen chemistry) is just a li'l bonus. ^_^

I looove this MV: mms://wms07.bcst.krn.yahoo.com/c/cine21.com/movie/mvideo/2006/03/Domabam_mv_700k.wmv

I'm excited to see this film too! KHJ and JSW are such GREAT actors. The fact that they're a couple in real life (and wondering if that'll translate to onscreen chemistry) is just a li'l bonus. ^_^

I looove this MV: mms://wms07.bcst.krn.yahoo.com/c/cine21.com/movie/mvideo/2006/03/Domabam_mv_700k.wmv

thanks for the MV!!..ahh so sweeet ..make me want to fly to watch this movie ~ ..see how he tie her shoelace to the chair .so she wont run off .i think ekek

here a making of the poster

mms://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/K0003213.asf

Guest roujin

wow i just saw the mv for this movie. i really love this couple. like expected...the chemistry is so nice.

i like how from the mv...u can really see jsw is a freakin good actor. i mean trying to imagine him in his past roles and now this one. so funny when he ties her to the chair. so many sweet scenes.

the little boy who plays jsw's younger version, i didnt even recognize him in the picture. hes gotten so big. i forgot wheres hes from though. (haha just looked it up..he was the little boy in im sorry i love you.)

anyways, cant wait for this movie. it looks sad and romantic minus all the cheesy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .alyak_

Love Phobia Movie Press Conference March 31, 2006

With Fly to the Sky and Gummy.....

540-LovePhobia_Lizard_MoviePressCon.jpg

539-LovePhobia_Lizard_MoviePressCon.jpg

Credits: Secret Garden + Soompi + Heaven Sent

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

Archived