• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is a netizens??...

I'm hoping to catch this movie too..tralala

you are also a netizen i suppose :)

Netizen

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Netizen (a portmanteau of Internet and citizen) [also known as a cybercitizen] is a person actively involved in online communities.Generally, a netizen can be any user of the worldwide, unstructured forums of the Internet.

Guest mpark

looks really good!! Plus, it has all the excellent actors & actresses. They seem to be a cute couple and I think I'm going to enjoy the movie...hope it comes out on DVD real soon

Wow, shirley, you've already seen it? You Jo SeungWoo fan you! :D

The review that rubie posted did say that it was a standard melodrama, but I guess I was in denial and preferred to think that maybe the critic might've been too harsh in his/her expectations of what kind of movie this particular couple (with their acting reps) should be making (something darker perhaps). And I was also really hoping that given its genre, it wouldn't be too typical or too predictable. Ohwell, I'll lower my expectations accordingly then, and maybe appreciate it more in the process. After all, well-made melodramas aren't that easy to come by either (I can only think of a few offhand--most of them starring Jeon DoYeon, lol). I'm so relieved to hear from you that they indeed have onscreen chemistry. :wub:(which is essential to this type of story, and the actors being in a real-life relationship doesn't make it a given)

Okay, confession time: Even if it were crappy, I would still grab myself a copy... solely for the love of JSW and KHJ. ^_^ They're 2 of my favorite actors, both so unbelievably talented, and it's like a shipper bonus that they decided to fall in love and be together. :P I mean, at the least I can depend on any movie they're in to be well-acted. (Plus there's Kang ShinIl, li'l JoonHee and Galchi!) Who knows when they'll be working together again (young-love-in-the-spotlight being so fickle)? I'm just glad they did a project at all. :D So I am determined to sit back and enjoy it.

Movieweek article

cont_1_20060109145315020000020400.jpg

Premiere article 1 / 2

h3.jpgf3.jpg

h1.jpgf1.jpg

h2.jpgf2.jpg

h4.jpg

Wow, shirley, you've already seen it? You Jo SeungWoo fan you! :D

The review that rubie posted did say that it was a standard melodrama, but I guess I was in denial and preferred to think that maybe the critic might've been too harsh in his/her expectations of what kind of movie this particular couple (with their acting reps) should be making (something darker perhaps). And I was also really hoping that given its genre, it wouldn't be too typical or too predictable. Ohwell, I'll lower my expectations accordingly then, and maybe appreciate it more in the process. After all, well-made melodramas aren't that easy to come by either (I can only think of a few offhand--most of them starring Jeon DoYeon, lol). I'm so relieved to hear from you that they indeed have onscreen chemistry. :wub:(which is essential to this type of stories, and the actors being in a real-life relationship doesn't make it a given)

Okay, confession time: Even if it were crappy, I would still grab myself a copy... solely for the love of JSW and KHJ. ^_^ They're 2 of my favorite actors, both so unbelievably talented, and it's like a shipper bonus that they decided to fall in love and be together.:P I mean, at the least I can depend on any movie they're in to be well-acted. (Plus there's Kang ShinIl, li'l JoonHee and Galchi!) Who knows when they'll be working together again (young-love-in-the-spotlight being so fickle)? I'm just glad they did a project at all. :) So I will sit back and enjoy it.

d3681649rv.th.jpg <-- wallpaper (clickable thumbnail)

yup .keke i am just dying to want to watch his muscial too ~ ^^

^*..i think the review was pretty fair

Kang ShinIl in the movie was Jo Seung woo's father haha he is a sushi master ..and i thought so cute like a mni refernece to miss kang role in the Old boy ^^ .ya i know what u mean .the two of them are too talented haha anything they are in i will buy it ^^ ...they really make it so comfy watching them

^^ we shall wait for the DVD and then talk about this ..

=

here a english synopsis from http://www.cinemaservice.com/ well there are certain spoilers

On a clear, sunny day, Jo-kang is skipping merrily off to school when, all of a sudden, he bumps into Ari, a young girl who, for some strange reason, is wearing a yellow raincoat. As soon as his gaze falls upon her, Jo-kang feels a spark of electricity run down his body. After this fateful first meeting, the two go on to become seatmates in class. Claiming she is an alien from outer space, Ari explains why she must keep her raincoat on to keep her ‘curse’ from spreading. After this shocking piece of information, the other children devote their energies to keep as far away from her as possible; however, Jo-kang continues to remain by her side. Till now, Ari had only relied upon her pet lizard for company; now, she has a new best friend. On a rainy day, Ari slips her raincoat over Jo-kang’s head to protect him from the sudden rain shower. Her arm brushes against his, and the next day, Jo-kang catches the measles.

On the same day, Ari mysteriously disappears. For the next 10 years, Jo-kang hears no news from her.

Ten years has passed. Both Ari and Jo-kang are now juniors in high school.

Out of the blue, Ari calls Jo-kang for the first time in years. To see her, Jo-kang rushes to the Buddhist temple in the hills where she dwells, under the pretense that he is going there to study. For the next few days, they share a lovely time together. The long gap of 10 years has done nothing to affect their devotion and friendship. On the night before he must return home, Jo-kang travels all the way to Seoul to bring back a plate of sushi for Ari. Ari is deeply touched by this gesture; however, she once again disappears from his sight the next day.

Many years pass. Jo-kang is now working as a teller in a bank.

He employs a detective to look for Ari, but not even a detective can find any traces of her. Then, one day, Ari suddenly appears before Jo-kang. She smiles brightly at him, as if nothing had happened.

Confused yet excited to see her, Jo-kang is crestfallen to hears she is slated to board a plane leaving for America on the same day. They’ve met for the first time in 8 years, and they’ve only spent a mere 8 hours together… Disappointed and miserable, Jo-kang takes her to the airport. Despite his feelings for her, however, he knows he must let her go.

The next day, Jo-kang catches a glimpse of a woman looking exactly like Ari. Who is she?

Why does Ari leave him?

Will Ari and Jo-kang ever meet again?

What is happening between them?

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

i can't wait for this movie. It seems really cute! And i love the fact that Galchi is in it!! He is soooooooooooooooooo cute ^^ The story line is quite interesting

• 1 month later...
Guest Alxneeds2gopee

saw it...i enjoyed watching it although the love story is pretty typical (except the ending, the ending was pretty weird) you can't help to fall in love with the characters.

Guest minshoo

watching it now and the movie i think is really good! especially at the end. they portrayed the characters really well. love the story but feel sad at the same time.

Guest jennxxness

^^^ (for mov) cb/naynay123

I was really surprised that I actually enjoyed this movie... It was nice.. kind of typical but really nice. Dammit. I don';t like crying =S

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

This movie is not bad so far so good....I like it ;) but not worth buying :tongue2:

--------------------------------------------

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest chunsa

i found the movie pretty darn boring, but i still love csw/khj

hmm is it just me or did anyone else love her fashion/clothing choice...

very indie like. really liked it. i think that caught more of my attention if anything.. haha

um, and yeah they broke up. it's old news now.

people dont like to face the truth on korea's "it" couple being over, but yeah they are over.

however i really hope it wasnt because of suh ji hye or whatever her name is, as someone stated above... (i honestly is first time hearing that)

that part sounds kind of rumour to me.

Guest daraku'melati

i found the movie pretty darn boring, but i still love csw/khj

hmm is it just me or did anyone else love her fashion/clothing choice...

very indie like. really liked it. i think that caught more of my attention if anything.. haha

um, and yeah they broke up. it's old news now.

people dont like to face the truth on korea's "it" couple being over, but yeah they are over.

however i really hope it wasnt because of suh ji hye or whatever her name is, as someone stated above... (i honestly is first time hearing that)

that part sounds kind of rumour to me.

so sad hear they already broke up...i think they're cute couple!!!

Guest honey_pooh

Boring plot with super great actors , actresses....What's going on? recently I watched too many of movie about boy meets girl then the girl die, then they say bye bye in tears such as Millionaire first love, then the evry recent one with choi ji woo died in a super cute hunk's arms( I forgot the name of the guy and even the movie name).... I thought that trend on dramas was bad enuff.... it's such a waste , two wonderful actors....sigh...

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

Boring plot with super great actors , actresses....What's going on? recently I watched too many of movie about boy meets girl then the girl die, then they say bye bye in tears such as Millionaire first love, then the evry recent one with choi ji woo died in a super cute hunk's arms( I forgot the name of the guy and even the movie name).... I thought that trend on dramas was bad enuff.... it's such a waste , two wonderful actors....sigh...

*spoiler*

but she never dies :lol: the ending was weird I agree the plot is boring but soemthing about the movie made me enjoy it prob due to actors. It was pretty entertaining in my opinion...prob because i didn't expect much...but there are far worse movies out there i.e. april snow, my tutor friend, windstruck, christmas in august etc.

Archived