[movie 2006] Lizard / Love Phobia 도마뱀

Guest atel

i just bought this movie!! arghh, i shud have read this thread before i went ahead to buy this..

dang, i'm sick of the same plot but then again, cho seung woo and kang hye jung is a very good looking couple and i did want to see them together, so hehe, i'll be back with my review after i watch this..

*gotta get my dad off my tv couch first* *tsk tsk*

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kooshie

I bought this movie at random since Cho Seung Woo is in it but I was surprised to find that the movie was really enjoyable!! The love story is simple yet touching but I was kinda confused about the ending. What does it mean???

Guest bellegray

AHH i just finished watching this~!

Omgosh soo sad. At the end..i was crying so much!!!

I feel bad both of the characters..because her death was out of both of their control...

aigoOO...T_T;

Good/sad movie!

if only they took out the whole "alien" business, this movie would've been a perfect sad movie. the whole alien thing was just absurd and annoying.

but the chemistry between this couple is just incredible<333

OH i'm halfway done with this movie... i like it.. i think the chemistry between the two leads is really refreshing. its nice to see two real couples acting in a drama together, because somehow, it gives a different feeling. i love jo seung woo as always, and this drama just makes me love him more with his oh so cute expressions. i'm tired with the same kinda plots, but the two leads do make quite a difference here. i hope that they didnt break up in real life, they make such a beautiful couple :)

"ari ari dong dong" haha. I think the plot isnt something to brag about, but just because the two stars are my favorites, i'm actually liking this. I have to get my dvd replaced before i can watch the 2nd half.. *sigh*

if only they took out the whole "alien" business, this movie would've been a perfect sad movie. the whole alien thing was just absurd and annoying.

but the chemistry between this couple is just incredible<333

haha the ailen thing ..i still have no idea why really he did the bicycle thing at the end though ~

OH i'm halfway done with this movie... i like it.. i think the chemistry between the two leads is really refreshing. its nice to see two real couples acting in a drama together, because somehow, it gives a different feeling. i love jo seung woo as always, and this drama just makes me love him more with his oh so cute expressions. i'm tired with the same kinda plots, but the two leads do make quite a difference here. i hope that they didnt break up in real life, they make such a beautiful couple :)

"ari ari dong dong" haha. I think the plot isnt something to brag about, but just because the two stars are my favorites, i'm actually liking this. I have to get my dvd replaced before i can watch the 2nd half.. *sigh*

ah how come ..ur 2nd disc spolit..~~..infact actually the first segment was kinda of so sweet and cute ..then later the secret was reveal and er.it become so melodrama ..but ya ..the two leads make it so hard not to like this .....despite all these obvious flaws ...including ...the ailen thing was too overdone

i like the shoe tying scene .and how he went to her exhibition and stand infront of a picture of her ....that space was meant for him ...beside her in the picture ...

i feel the same as most of you too. the movie storyline itself is nothing to shout about but at the same time ... the two leads make this movie enjoyable for me. jo seung woo is a darling as always.

and shirley ... i love those two scenes you listed as well.

and ag ... how come if you buy dvd ... it's 2 discs? :unsure: ... doesn't it fit into one dvd? usually it's only vcds that have 2 discs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i just watch this movie n dont understand>U<

did the girl really came from other planet?=S no right?

so what's with the bright ray n suddenly the girl's gone..?

• 2 months later...
Guest tanyatipc

great movie, uberly underrated tho.

SPPPOOOIILLLLEERRRRR-------------------------------

many ppl are coonfused if the girl is an alien, well the story goes: she has aids, and the doctor told her that 'aids' was a sickness for aliens, they will get better when the spaceship picks them up and bring them back to their planet..

so no, she isnt an alien

and yes, she died from aids eventually

Guest torrent

i thought it was boring too but there were some cute scenes, like how khj was talking about the ghosts when they were walking through the woods and she was describing the ghost as the kid from home alone =p iuno, i just loved that scene for some reason.

Guest miss sweetie

hey, can anyone answer this question for me?

is that actor, the little boy, the same little actor from I'm Sorry, I Love You? you know, the one that played the nephew of so ji sub in the series. and thanks. i might want to check this movie out. :]

i love this real life couple. :]

hey, can anyone answer this question for me?

is that actor, the little boy, the same little actor from I'm Sorry, I Love You? you know, the one that played the nephew of so ji sub in the series. and thanks. i might want to check this movie out. :]

i love this real life couple. :]

yes he is .

• 9 months later...
Guest puppyiz

I came to know this movie thru this song 'SaRang Hae Yo Oo Ri ' via Fly To The Sky (duet with Gau Mi )

This movie "Lizard" sounds very interesting. OMO !! Just realised these 2 leads were once off screen couple & then broke up.

I am gonna watch this movie !

I do loveeeeee this adorable little boy too !

Btw, Kang Shin Il and this little boy's also in SBS2006 HELLO, MR. GOD ( a.k.a. Hello God! where he portrayed little 'Ha Ru').

I hope to see more of him.

Archived