Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

ASSASSINATION KISS SCENE: HA JUNG WOO KISSES JEON JI HYUN ON THE FOREHEAD:wub:

20150717_1437109559_39539500_1_99_201507

[KOREAN NEWS - TV Report - 17 JULY 2015]

Ha Jung Woo who plays Shanghai's outlaw, Hawaii Pistol, in 'Assassination' talks about behind the scenes in filming the movie.

Hawaii Pistol who is a contract killer who kills irrespective of nationality, gender, or age. There is a huge contract to kill members of the death squad of the independence army, sniper Ahn Ok Yun (Jeon Ji Hyun, Soksapo (Jo Jin Woong) and Hwang Deok Sam (Choi Deok Moon). Hawaii Pistol and Ahn Ok Yun who later express sympathy toward each other and their situation develop feelings of love. In the process, a kiss scene appears. 

Ha Jung Woo explains, "Hawaii Pistol is sympathetic to Ahn Ok Yun's story. Our journey together emerged escalating emotions. However vague, do not think it's a simple romance. The kiss scene with Ahn Ok Yun differed for each take. In the movie you see the kiss above the eyes, the forehead, as well as various parts of the kiss. Even in the midst of war, isn't it romantic Hawaii Pistol dreams of love. A very beautiful scene. It took seven takes {laughing}."

'Assassination' is about an assassination operation in 1930's Shanghai. It stars Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, Ha Jung Woo, Oh Dal Su, Jo Jin Woong, Choi Deok Moon, Lee Gyeong Young and directed by Choi Dong Hoon.

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Guest queenjihyun

I've seen so many post on instagram about watching assasination right now and holding their ticket..so its already been shown in some cinemas in korea.:blink:

I got curious about this new addition to JJH's fashion collection Miu Miu. Oh it's a subsidiary of Prada.

http://www.miumiu.com/en/fashion-shows/fw15/video?cc=AP

Miu Miu is Miuccia Prada's (designer of the house of Prada) nickname by her family. Many fashion houses have subsidiaries. Gucci is a subsidiary of the Kering Group which owns also Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, etc. Tod's subsidiaries include Roger Vivier, Fay, and Hogan. JJH's stylist is buddies with the head of marketing for Tod's Korea. This explains why you see JJH wearing Tod's, Roger Vivier, and Fay a lot in 'Stars' and other events.

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 1

Guest queenjihyun

ASSASSINATION KISS SCENE: HA JUNG WOO KISSES JEON JI HYUN ON THE FOREHEAD

Ha Jung Woo who plays Shanghai's outlaw, Hawaii Pistol, in 'Assassination' talks about behind the scenes in filming the movie.

Hawaii Pistol who is a contract killer who kills irrespective of nationality, gender, or age. There is a huge contract to kill members of the death squad of the independence army, sniper Ahn Ok Yun (Jeon Ji Hyun, Soksapo (Jo Jin Woong) and Hwang Deok Sam (Choi Deok Moon). Hawaii Pistol and Ahn Ok Yun who later express sympathy toward each other and their situation develop feelings of love. In the process, a kiss scene appears. 

Ha Jun Woo explains, "Hawaii Pistol is sympathetic to Ahn Ok Yun's story. Our journey together emerged escalating emotions. However vague, do not think it's a simple romance. The kiss scene with Ahn Ok Yun differed for each take. In the movie you see the kiss above the eyes, the forehead, as well as various parts of the kiss. Even in the midst of war, isn't it romantic Hawaii Pistol dreams of love. A very beautiful scene. It took seven takes {laughing}."

'Assassination' is about an assassination operation in 1930's Shanghai. It stars Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, Ha Jung Woo, Oh Dal Su, Jo Jin Woong, Choi Deok Moon, Lee Gyeong Young and directed by Choi Dong Hoon.

wow can't wait to watch that scene..so its not just action there is a love story and kiss scene..hahaha.

7 takes?hahah so hjw kissed jjh so many times..haha

Edited by queenjihyun

ASSASSINATION KISS SCENE: HA JUNG WOO KISSES JEON JI HYUN ON THE FOREHEAD

wow can't wait to watch that scene..so its not just action there is a love story and kiss scene..hahaha.

7 takes?hahah so hjw kissed jjh so many times..haha

I hope I translated it correctly. I was so giddy with excitement that I wasn't thinking straight. :crazy: My eyes kept staring at the Hangul for 'kiss scene' (뽀뽀신은). Let's not get too excited. It sounds like just a peck on the forehead. Then again that scene in Berlin File didn't have any kissing and it was still hawt!

So this is what he meant at the press conference that HE LOVED HER.:wub:

Edited by demarchelier

ASSASSINATION KISS SCENE: HA JUNG WOO KISSES JEON JI HYUN ON THE FOREHEAD:wub:

THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST K-NETIZEN COMMENT THAT I READ ABOUT THIS PIECE OF NEWS:

The bandage scene in Berlin File was an explosion of love...This time I'll hit the jackpot and see a proper love scene.:lol:

The k-netizen and I are like-minded. Hahahaha

Edited by demarchelier

'ASSASSINATION' DIRECTOR CHOI DONG HOON: "JEON JI HYUN TOO PRETTY PROBLEMS, NEEDS TO LOOK UNPRETENTIOUS"

[KOREAN NEWS - NEWSEN - 17 JULY 2015]

Newsen interviewed 'Assassination' Director Choi Dong Hoon on why he cast Jeon Ji Hyun.

CDH: The story of Assassination is heavy, but it can't be too heavy. Tragic beauty requires there be cheerfulness and romance. There's pleasure in action movies. I had a lot of concerns over the action scenes and how to harmonize the space visually with the character shooting someone with a gun when filming the scene.

Director Choi wanted to show a movie about female independence fighters

CDH: I'd wanted to show how female independence fighters dealt with one hardship after another. Jumping off a roof and falling, hanging on while carrying a gun, lifting a heavy gun and shooting. You can make action movies with men anytime and they're not hard to do. I wanted to slowly show that women can excel in action movies as well.

So why choose Jeon Ji Hyun to be an independence fighter?

CDH: {smiling} She's a good actress and it's always fun working with her. The previous movie 'Thieves' was really enjoyable. Jeon Ji Hyun was so funny as Yenicall. She is an actress who can do comedy so well. This means that she's good in acting. Jeon Ji Hyun wanted to concentrate on her dramatic acting. She was hoping for a role which didn't have the trappings of just being some sort of adornment on screen. So I created a story about women in the independence army. Jeon Ji Hyun talked about many actresses whose presence in Chungmuro were much better. Kim Hye Soo, Jeon Do Yeon and Jeon Ji Hyun are major assets in the Korean film industry. Moreover, Jeon Ji Hyun is an actress who expresses herself clearly. Driven people are not held back by constraints. Learning to stand with other actors in any situation. That's Jeon Ji Hyun.

In Assassination Jeon Ji Hyun is not to have an embellished look but with minimal makeup. However, she's still beautiful regardless.

CDH: {smiling} The problem is that the actress is too pretty. Independence fighters did not wear makeup and their hair was tied tightly. Jeon Ji Hyun was made to look like the independence fighters back then. Beauty is to be forgotten. However, Jeon Ji Hyun is beautiful not just because of her beautiful face but the character Ahn Ok Yun was beautiful. Ahn Ok Yun was in a tough situation during the independence movement. It was fun seeing the look take shape.

Newsen asked the director about having a woman as a main character.

CDH: A man lifting a shotgun has a different feel than a woman lifting a shotgun. Usually the role of the female character in an independence movement is regulated to a secondary role. There is a popular belief that women in action movies are to have the look of desperation. Another belief is that men will have a different feeling. If you look at the actions of actors, it's very interesting. I've gone to Los Angeles in the US for 'Thieves'. US industry officials were really shocked that out of 11 characters in 'Thieves' 4 were female. It's just natural for me. I happily create female characters because it's interesting work. Therefore it's important to cast a good actress in the work like Kim Hye Soo in 'Tazza'. This time in 'Assassination' the same is true with Jeon Ji Hyun.

Choi Dong Hoon's 'Assassination' starring Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, Ha Jung Woo, Oh Dal Su, Jo Jin Woong, Choi Deok Moon, and Lee Gyeong Young will open July 22nd.

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 2

I kinda love that she talks about her husband in interviews, even if it's just a sentence or two. Like the interview where she mentioned he asked when she was going to start wearing make-up again. It's something so casual, but so nice and sweet.

Guest queenjihyun

ha jung woo strikes again :lol::lol:

005wdQZbgw1eu85paqa38g30bc085e82.gif

005wdQZbgw1eu85oydl4lg308c07qb29.gif

005wdQZbgw1eu85p6765pg308m07me81.gif

005wdQZbgw1eu85p8fhg6g307406le5q.gif

005wdQZbgw1eu85p3vsgkg30aj07rhdu.gif

Hahaha ljj why did you that?lol..The 3 of them together is fun to watched during interviews.

d68bb607gw1eu88bxn7pkg20b405mkgu.gif

cto

Edited by queenjihyun

Guest queenjihyun

Jun Ji-hyun talks about her love for debut film ‘My Sassy Girl‘

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150719

Korea’s top-notch actress Jun Ji-hyun Sunday talked about her debut film “My Sassy Girl” and upcoming film “Assassination” on MBC’s show “Let’s Go Video Travel.”

“I would pick ‘My Sassy Girl’ if I were to choose a favorite from my entire filmography. A showpiece can work as an obstacle when actors want to change their images, but for me, it was a rather great opportunity. I was happy,” said Jun, adding, “If I could turn back time, I would certainly star in the movie again.”

The 33-year-old actress is set to return to the silver screen with the forthcoming film “Assassination,” to premiere on July 22. Set in the 1930s during Japanese colonial rule, “Assassination” tells the story of Korean activists in Seoul and China who are hiding from Japanese authorities. The movie, directed by Choi Dong-hoon, stars Jun Ji-hyun, Ha Jung-woo, Lee Jung-jae and Cho Jin-woong. 

cr: http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201507191556085861540_2

Jun Ji Hyun Shows Complete Confidence Firing Guns in “Assassination,” Impresses Co-Stars

Jun Ji Hyun Shows Complete Confidence Firing Guns in “Assassination,” Impresses Co-Stars

Actress Jun Ji Hyun showed confidence in action scenes with firearms.

The July 19 episode of “Let’s Go Video Travels” aired an interview with Jun Ji Hyun, who is making a comeback with the action movie “Assassination.

During the interview, she says, “In ‘Assassination,’ there are a lot of scenes where guns are fired. Most actors had these scenes with gunfire, and I did, as well.”

She added, “When I shoot, I never blink. Usually even the male actors blink on reflex because of the loud noise that comes with firing a gun, but I have never blinked. Even Director Choi Dong Hoon and the male actors were completely surprised.”

Meanwhile, “Assassination” is set in Shanghai and Kyungsung in the 1930s, depicting the assassins gathered to assassinate a pro-Japanese group. It opens in theaters on July 22.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/19/jun-ji-hyun-shows-complete-confidence-firing-guns-in-assassination-impresses-co-stars/

• Like 3

Actress Jun Ji Hyun showed confidence in action scenes with firearms.

The July 19 episode of “Let’s Go Video Travels” aired an interview with Jun Ji Hyun, who is making a comeback with the action movie “Assassination.

During the interview, she says, “In ‘Assassination,’ there are a lot of scenes where guns are fired. Most actors had these scenes with gunfire, and I did, as well.”

She added, “When I shoot, I never blink. Usually even the male actors blink on reflex because of the loud noise that comes with firing a gun, but I have never blinked. Even Director Choi Dong Hoon and the male actors were completely surprised.”

Meanwhile, “Assassination” is set in Shanghai and Kyungsung in the 1930s, depicting the assassins gathered to assassinate a pro-Japanese group. It opens in theaters on July 22.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/19/jun-ji-hyun-shows-complete-confidence-firing-guns-in-assassination-impresses-co-stars/

Yes, I noticed that on the action video. If you look closely, she never once blinked while firing guns. Like a real pro. 

8789eecajw1eu62bh5f75g209w05kb2a.gif

• Like 3

Oh my!!! Her laugh is contagious, what  did hjw said that made them laugh so hard?? Jjh is close to tears and can't breath laughing wahahahahah .... really wish there's english subs for this vid....

Edited by bathilda
  • Like 3

A PREVIEW OF THE SECTION TV INTERVIEW...WHY THEY'RE LAUGHING

20150719162009466.jpeg

cr as tagged

SECTION TV: Ha Jung Woo appears in an exciting car action scene

It seems like Ha Jung Woo was not paying attention to the interview cue that the next question was going to be for him about the car scene, and there is a pause.

Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jae are whispering.

JJH: Did this with a stand-in {whispering}

SECTION TV: I was told that he did the scene without stand-ins. {She looks at Jeon Ji Hyun who just smiles. BUSTED!}

Ha Jung Woo: I always have a stand-in. It's very important that in any moment he can jump in. {Ha Jung Woo's counter-attack} Jeon Ji Hyun also has a stand-in. Miss Kim Kyung Hee, you know. Like what Noh Nam Suk does for me, Kim Kyung Hee does for Jeon Ji Hyun. Let's take this opportunity and send a message to Kim Kyung Hee.

Jeon Ji Hyun: {laughing her richard simmons off} Kim Kyung Hee, okay, I'm injured?

There's more that needs transcribing. Almost there. I kept stopping because I couldn't stop laughing because of Ha Jung Woo and Jeon Ji Hyun. Poor, Lee Jung Jae. He's like the parent who has to wrangle the two children back into the interview.

Lee Jung Jae: The concept of the film was to fit closely to the names and unknown stories of the leaders of the independence army.

Section TV: <The story was about a stunt double>:lol:

Edited by demarchelier
  • Like 3