Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

33 minutes ago, bathilda said:

There's a poll above... is that a poll for the website? Pls. Vote for jjh.. i just did a while ago

The poll by Hancinema doesn't count for anything. You should be voting on the Baeksang Arts Awards official site where you can vote for JJH for Popularity Award. So far, Park So Dam, Suzy, and Kim Go Eun are ahead of JJH.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

I just want to say congrats to Ji-hyun and hubby on the arrival of their baby! I wonder if she is planning to have more kids later?

Anyway, this new Sassy Girl movie is a travesty. Nobody can replace Ji-hyun as the original Sassy Girl.

Thanks everyone for sharing news, photos and videos!

• Like 2

VOTING FOR THE 52nd BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS POPULARITY AWARD (FILM ACTRESS) HAS OFFICIALLY OPENED. IT WILL BE TAKING VOTES UNTIL MAY 31st. 

Here's the official site:

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

You have to download the app from Google or Apple app stores to vote. Sorry to those who live in the United States. Apparently, this app is not available in the US. :(:angry: If any chingus could kindly share if they were able to vote to let us know how they went about it. The site is also in Chinese. Thanks in advance.

Here's a screenshot of the voting thus far:

i-ZDBrXqk-X3.jpg

i-cp6LdGh-XL.jpg

cr: Baeksang Arts Awards FB

Ok, I had to visit another forum thread to find the instructions since I can't download the app {"not available in my country"}. I knew that the Song-Song Shipper thread should have it:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382268-official-song-songkikyo-couple-%E2%98%85-song-joong-ki-%E2%99%A1-song-hye-kyo/?page=659

Once you download the app from either Google or Apple, you have to earn points to vote. 200 points equal 1 vote. You can vote up to 10 times a day. How you earn points is downloading "Missions". The link above explains everything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrissy83 said:

I'm done voting..I was able to vote using my Android phone but I can't download the app on my iPad..

Great! Did the app tell you how many times you can vote? It's frustrating that I can't vote. :(

7 hours ago, Chrissy83 said:
Sorry for the wrong info, but I check it again we can vote 10 times in one day...

Thank you for sharing. The Song-Song shipper thread had instructions:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382268-official-song-songkikyo-couple-%E2%98%85-song-joong-ki-%E2%99%A1-song-hye-kyo/?page=659

In order to vote you have to earn points. 200 points equals 1 vote. How to earn points is to download "Missions". You are allowed to vote up to 10 times a day. The link above explains everything. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Ok... i visited the site but i dont understand how to vote.... the only ones translated in english were the names of the nominees... but thats just a popularity award... I think this is the same problem as last time..  I also didnt vote for her cause its too complicated...she didnt even win last time when she was so relevant... anyways I do hope she'll attend on june... 

9 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

I just want to say congrats to Ji-hyun and hubby on the arrival of their baby! I wonder if she is planning to have more kids later?

Anyway, this new Sassy Girl movie is a travesty. Nobody can replace Ji-hyun as the original Sassy Girl.

Thanks everyone for sharing news, photos and videos!

I wish they will have many children they're still young, many of jjh's co  actresses (cause I think actors dont have a problem having children so late) were'nt married yet like shk and kth, I think their fans would also like them to have children asap like what most of jjh's fans felt sometime around 2014 to 2015 hahahah.... ... I like them to have a daughter next.....

Just key in your mobile number and add as many zero infront of your mobile number to make it into 10digits. it works for me.

Also, you have to earn point by downloading games in the missions column. 1vote equals to 200points. you cant vote if you have insufficient point. Good luck and have fun voting guys.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2016 at 0:05 PM, demarchelier said:

Thank you for sharing. The Song-Song shipper thread had instructions:

In order to vote you have to earn points. 200 points equals 1 vote. How to earn points is to download "Missions". You are allowed to vote up to 10 times a day. The link above explains everything. Hope this helps.

I'm trying my best to earn points so I can vote again..I downloaded some of their apps to earn points but on their games I'm having difficulty in earning points,hahaha...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blubluchino said:

Just key in your mobile number and add as many zero infront of your mobile number to make it into 10digits. it works for me.

Also, you have to earn point by downloading games in the missions column. 1vote equals to 200points. you cant vote if you have insufficient point. Good luck and have fun voting guys.

Good to know about registering your mobile number. I was reading in the other threads that people were having the same issue. Thank you @blubluchino, @Chrissy83, and @iop for sharing your experiences and voting. I would vote, but it isn't available in my country. :( Looks like our girl has moved into 2nd place! :) Suzy's fandom though...they're pretty fierce.:lol: It's still early in the game. Also, JJH's CF with G-Dragon is coming up. Hopefully, it'll boost people to vote.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, demarchelier said:

Good to know about registering your mobile number. I was reading in the other threads that people were having the same issue. Thank you @blubluchino, @Chrissy83, and @iop for sharing your experiences and voting. I would vote, but it isn't available in my country. :( Looks like our girl has moved into 2nd place! :) Suzy's fandom though...they're pretty fierce.:lol: It's still early in the game. Also, JJH's CF with G-Dragon is coming up. Hopefully, it'll boost people to vote.

@demarchelier  Your welcome... Hopefully her other fans will vote as well..

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! Keep voting for Jun Ji Hyun!!! Dont we all want to see her onstage? So fighting!!! Somehow I'm not able to download the app with my Iphone! Keep searching for the app but my Iphone is not able to find it! Hope someone can help or its not able to vote from switzerland?