Can You Unwrap A Starburst Candy With Your Tongue?

Guest qquinto

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

i feel lame...cus i can't lol maybe i'll practice in the summer if i'm REALLY bored...or not lol

Guest putasmileon

I can't. I guess I'm not a good kisser. Is it even possible?!?! It's like stuck together when I eat them so you kind of have to bite it... or not?

Guest lilpucal0v3r

i can do the starbrust with a little help form my teeth and i can do the cherry! i was so frikken proud when i did the cherry xD

Guest yoojini

nah. but i heard if u can do that or can tie a knot in a cherry stem ur a really good kisser...

my younger sister told me that and i was shocked to hear that from her and even more in shock when she proved to me she could, in fact, do that! i can't do that and i always thought i was the girlie girl or more boy obsessed one than she was. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: LOL.

Guest sw33tieVTgrl

Aha...I can do this. I remember, me and my friends did this but we raced each other! I won a lot! ^______~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shinzwo

haha this old thing? hehe too easy..lol j.k. :P i used to cant.. but then after awhile my friend show me a way to do.. haha i sow off everytime when i can hold on to a starburst.lolz.. is funn .

Guest PizazzPizza88

i can unwrap starburst wrapper with the tongue and also tying the knot w/the cherry stem

my boyfriend can do them too

that must make us a sexy couple~ rawr :lol:

wow SKILLS!

i never tried it

Archived