Can You Unwrap A Starburst Candy With Your Tongue?

Guest qquinto

Guest qquinto

... because i can't.. anyone who can do this = godly edit - how is this topic still alive & at 7 pages? lol!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tempuraicecream

nah. but i heard if u can do that or can tie a knot in a cherry stem ur a really good kisser...

Guest kaeun

I can't unwrap a Starburst with my tongue.

I can't tie a cherry stem with my tongue, either.

I guess I'm not a good kisser... :mellow:

Starbursts I can. <333 Its so fun. It's so disappointing when I messed up though.

i can! with a little help from my teeth... haha

O_O That's what I don't get.. Because like. You need your teeth. (So you kiss with teeth? =|) What kind of tongue can get un...do the wrapper part ness? Like in the beginning. Because I mean O_o You need nails to unwrap the beginning folds. (Since it's like glued or whatnot.) If you didn't use your teeth, then it'd be like trying to unwrap Starbursts with only your fingerpads =O.

Haha but anyway. I don't think I've tried the cherryness before, so I shall do that next time. =| Never been kissed so I wouldn't knoww~~. T^T.

Guest ddOongDdenGee

i can, but sometimes i feel like gagging beacuse the starburst accidnetally goes too far down my throat haha

Guest srenity

i can unwrap starburst wrapper with the tongue and also tying the knot w/the cherry stem

my boyfriend can do them too

that must make us a sexy couple~ rawr :lol:

Guest pandazombie

Ohh I can =D

The trick is...you have to get it open as fast as you can before saliva gets over and it becomes sticky :x

Man I ahve no life XD

Guest xmoogle

I can unwrap the Starburst but I haven't tried the cherry. I'll have to do that later.

I wonder if my boyfriend can though..

Guest ichigo_no_powder

haha I thought that it wasn't possible, just something they used to advertise starburst

Archived