[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

Guest Dayita

(: While many might have finished this drama already, I'm still watching it. Gah, I left a long response in here about 4 days ago too. Oh well, to put it shortly, Lee Wan is hot.

i m still watching it .. i onli watch the subtitle version and yup lee wan is hot!^.^

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only watched Let's Go to the Beach to episode 3 'cuz there are no more eng subs for the rest of the episodes. I like both Lee Wan and JunJin.

there are hard subbed episodes of this till epi5...but i guess if you can't use clubbox then you have no choice but to wait for them at d-a... :(

this series is good!! i lik the cast in it! tho jun jin's character in it annoyed me! i seen the main girl in 'romance of their own' b4..what other series has lee wan been in? i think he looks like wonbin lol! any1 agre?

Guest habukie

this series is good!! i lik the cast in it! tho jun jin's character in it annoyed me! i seen the main girl in 'romance of their own' b4..what other series has lee wan been in? i think he looks like wonbin lol! any1 agre?

lee wan's been in Stairway to Heaven and Snow White, as far as I know....

i've only watched a couple of episodes, so junjin's character hasn't been too bad so far. i've been the most annoyed with lee wan's character, and how he'll run off whenever that girl appears...

Guest kissYSJ*

^ i love lee wan's character. =D

and he's in four sisters too. small role.

i've tried uploading episode 5 subbed but nt successful.

waited for like six hours. but refreshes the cnt be displayed page. argh.

oh well. its 400 mb after all. really huge file.

4got 2 say that when i was watchin the last 2 episodes of it their wasnt any english subs so i was gettin really confused!!! any1 can tell me some spoilers please?

lee wan's been in Stairway to Heaven and Snow White, as far as I know....

i've only watched a couple of episodes, so junjin's character hasn't been too bad so far. i've been the most annoyed with lee wan's character, and how he'll run off whenever that girl appears...

was he in it alot 4 snow man and stair ways 2 heaven?

actually jun jin's character didnt annoy my friend much so maybe it also wouldnt affect u lol! anyway.. let us know? ;)

Guest xjaneeex

^ he was the main character in Snow White

and he had minor roles in Stairway to Heaven & Four Sisters

DOES ANYONE HAVE LQ EPISODES OF LET'S GO TO THE BEACH ON THEIR CLUBBOX???

I'm DESPERATE. I need to see LEEWAN

=(

Guest sphynkter

there are hard subbed episodes of this till epi5...but i guess if you can't use clubbox then you have no choice but to wait for them at d-a... :(

episode 5 is out with english subtitles?! where? can you please give me the clubbox link. i've been waiting forever to see the next episode

Guest kiss the rain.

i've tried uploading episode 5 subbed but nt successful.

waited for like six hours. but refreshes the cnt be displayed page. argh.

oh well. its 400 mb after all. really huge file.

ooh thanks for trying.

but did you leave your email in?? because sometimes, it emails the links to your email even though there's a cannot be displayed page...

Guest its_GINALEE

since no one has episode 5 on ysi or megaupload. i was wondering if someone could summarize what happened or upload caps of the episode so i know what happens before i go on to episode 6

:)

Guest mintoro

uh... just finished this drama!!

i like the ending :)

at least junjin is still good at the end... haha...

well everyone enjoy this drama ya!

Archived