[drama 2007] Even So Love / Heart Of Destiny 그래도 좋아

Guest huangsy

Starting from abt Eps.35 , Seok Woo gains interested in Hyo Eun. Although Hyo Eun said she doesn't love him, he said, "Never mind".Later, Hyo Eun feels touched with Seok Woo as he helps her a lot and introduce Hyo Eun to his sister, Seok Kyung. Hmm...Myung Ji is falling in love with Seok Bin(Seok Woo's brother). So, she tries to make Seok Woo & Hyo Eun break up coz she doesn't want to live with Hyo Eun together in the same house again. She tells Hyo Eun's mom to make Hyo Eun break up with Seok Woo and go back to Tae Ju. She also tells Hyo Eun abt the only and first person she has ever fallen in love with is Seok Bin. At first, Hyo Eun decided to break up with Seok Woo(Hmmm...don't know y she is like that). But the next day, when Hyo Eun saw Seok Woo is injured, she can't hide her feelings and she makes him feels better. Tears rolling from her eyes and said, "Why r u getting hurt like that? i feel depressed" & hugs him. That scence is very very romantic! Then, Hyo Eun runs away. President Seo(Myung Ji's father) doesn't agree Myung Ji and Seok Bin's marriage. Although her father doesn't agree with her, she said she'll get married with Seok Bin, but Seok Bin still doesn't want to think abt marriage.

Hyo Eun and Seok Woo get along well again...

KimJiHo1620.jpg

Finally, they r getting married. :wub:

KimJiHo1622.jpg

Hyo Eun invites both President Seo and Myung ji. When Myung ji received the invitation card, she sent it to Tae Ju. :tongue2:

President Seo likes Hyo Eun but his wife doesn't.

His wife likes Myung Ji as she is the only daughter of President Seo. (Actually Hyo Eun and Myung Ji are real sisters. Myung Ji is adopted by President Seo's family. She still doesn't know abt that. Want to watch wat will happen when she knows abt who is her real mother).

So...Wat will happen next after Hyo Eun has got married with Seok Woo??? Wat abt the relationship b/t Hyo Eun and her mother in law? I want to know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eps.64,

Seok-Kyung(with wheelchair) committed suicide coz of Myung Ji. New shoe design from Hangang Company comes out first and that design is exactly the same one with Hyo Eun's design for Noori Group's new design. That's also coz of Myung Ji :tongue2:

Eps.64,

Seok-Kyung(with wheelchair) committed suicide coz of Myung Ji. New shoe design from Hangang Company comes out first and that design is exactly the same one with Hyo Eun's design for Noori Group's new design. That's also coz of Myung Ji :tongue2:

Thank you brbe33!

That was one emotionally packed episode. I'm not a crier neither am I overly sympathic while watching these dramas. But today I must admit the actors put on such a show of emotions that even I got a lump in my throat.

It looks like they will find out that SK's husband was cheating on her but does HY remember that it was MJ the one who brazenly admit her affair with this married man???

Also, MJ is now pregnant by SK's brother's SB's .... oh what a mess!!!!!!

MJ is like a black widow plague

Thank you brbe33!

That was one emotionally packed episode. I'm not a crier neither am I overly sympathic while watching these dramas. But today I must admit the actors put on such a show of emotions that even I got a lump in my throat.

It looks like they will find out that SK's husband was cheating on her but does HY remember that it was MJ the one who brazenly admit her affair with this married man???

Also, MJ is now pregnant by SK's brother's SB's .... oh what a mess!!!!!!

MJ is like a black widow plague

U r welcome....and btw, Seok Kyung didn't commit suicide. I was wrong. She was pushed by a boy who was playing with his dog and fell down from upstairs.

Hmm...i think Hyo Eun doesn't remember that as she only saw SK's husband once & that was a long time ago.

Yeah...MJ's pregnancy is definitely the mess...

Gosh...there r still many secrets for everybody.

MJ & Hyo Eun still don't know that they r biological sisters.

SK's parents still don't know MJ is the one who had an affair with SK's husband.

When SK's mom knows all the real story abt MJ, wat will happen?

And how abt the same shoe design...

Wow...a bit complicated.

I just want to know wat will MJ and Hyo Eun's mom do next??? President Seo always pressures Hyo Eun's mom to tell the truth...

brbe33 are you still there :unsure: ???

Can you do another update. What is happening?

- Did the father actually married the girls mother?

- I think MJ doesn't know that the man she was messing around with was the sister husband. Is this correct?

- Just how mean is the brother-in-law and mother-in-law to HE? Can you tell me some things they say to her?

- Also, it seems as if the bil has become MJ's minion. He even treats HE's mother badly. How much does he know about MJ?

I think the mother is going to die when she realizes her daughter-in-law (MJ) is the real reason for her daughter's death. I can't wait to see that!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

brbe33 are you still there :unsure: ???

Can you do another update. What is happening?

- Did the father actually married the girls mother?

- I think MJ doesn't know that the man she was messing around with was the sister husband. Is this correct?

- Just how mean is the brother-in-law and mother-in-law to HE? Can you tell me some things they say to her?

- Also, it seems as if the bil has become MJ's minion. He even treats HE's mother badly. How much does he know about MJ?

I think the mother is going to die when she realizes her daughter-in-law (MJ) is the real reason for her daughter's death. I can't wait to see that!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

-Yeah...Hyo Eun's mom has started to stay at President Seo's house.

-Yes...

-Brother in law(Seok Bin) is so weird. He had read MJ's diary in which she had Hyo Eun's portfolio in her hand and stole one of the designs of Hyo Eun. Although he knows the truth, he still hate Hyo Eun and her husband & doesn't tell anyone abt that!!! Oh my god...i don't know y! In eps.70, MJ asked HE to make her a cup of coffee. HE has to make for her and send it to her room. When SB comes back and sees HE sends coffee for MJ, he said to HE, "U have to take care of the person who is pregnant. Why did u make coffee for her? It's not suitable to drink coffee while pregnant. Before HE could say a word, he said,"I think u should tell my parents abt ur mom and MJ's dad's marriage. Until when u'll keep keeping this secret." Poor HE... :tears:

From the first, mother in law doesn't like HE. She always shouts at HE as she never satisfied with what HE does. She never sees HE's positive side. She thought that Seok Kyung died coz of HE. And MJ again, told mother in law that HE's design is exactly the same with Hangang's company new design. In addition, MJ pretends to clean her boxes, take out HE's wedding photograph(the one that she took b4 getting married with Seok Woo) and make mother in law to notice it. When mother in law tells her to show her, she pretends, "Oh...What should i do? i think i shouldn't tell u abt this". And finally, she shows her the photo and tells her abt that photo. Now, in eps.70, father in law also knows abt this and beats Seok Woo for keeping this secret from him.

-SB and MJ are in the same team.

But he doesn't know abt MJ that much. Even MJ doesn't know the truth and secrets.

Coming eps.71>>> HE will find out that MJ stole her design.

Coming eps.72>>> HE will find out abt MJ's affair with Seok Kyung's husband. MJ will also find out that the man she was messing around with was her husband(SB)'s sister(SK)'s husband.

Hehe...sorry if my writing makes u confused. :sweatingbullets: Quite complicated, rite?

-Yeah...Hyo Eun's mom has started to stay at President Seo's house.

-Yes...

-Brother in law(Seok Bin) is so weird. He had read MJ's diary in which she had Hyo Eun's portfolio in her hand and stole one of the designs of Hyo Eun. Although he knows the truth, he still hate Hyo Eun and her husband & doesn't tell anyone abt that!!! Oh my god...i don't know y! In eps.70, MJ asked HE to make her a cup of coffee. HE has to make for her and send it to her room. When SB comes back and sees HE sends coffee for MJ, he said to HE, "U have to take care of the person who is pregnant. Why did u make coffee for her? It's not suitable to drink coffee while pregnant. Before HE could say a word, he said,"I think u should tell my parents abt ur mom and MJ's dad's marriage. Until when u'll keep keeping this secret." Poor HE... :tears:

From the first, mother in law doesn't like HE. She always shouts at HE as she never satisfied with what HE does. She never sees HE's positive side. She thought that Seok Kyung died coz of HE. And MJ again, told mother in law that HE's design is exactly the same with Hangang's company new design. In addition, MJ pretends to clean her boxes, take out HE's wedding photograph(the one that she took b4 getting married with Seok Woo) and make mother in law to notice it. When mother in law tells her to show her, she pretends, "Oh...What should i do? i think i shouldn't tell u abt this". And finally, she shows her the photo and tells her abt that photo. Now, in eps.70, father in law also knows abt this and beats Seok Woo for keeping this secret from him.

-SB and MJ are in the same team.

But he doesn't know abt MJ that much. Even MJ doesn't know the truth and secrets.

Coming eps.71>>> HE will find out that MJ stole her design.

Coming eps.72>>> HE will find out abt MJ's affair with Seok Kyung's husband. MJ will also find out that the man she was messing around with was her husband(SB)'s sister(SK)'s husband.

Hehe...sorry if my writing makes u confused. :sweatingbullets: Quite complicated, rite?

I'm so glad you're still around and thank you for eveni proving upcoming events. Watching with understanding is so much better!!!!!!! And your writing is not confusing at all it's just right! :rolleyes:

ANYWAY:

MJ is calculating like her father and selfishly trampish like her mother . MJ is not the only one who does not like "her" mother. I don't either!!!! She is like a oldmaid tramp. I saw a movie once where the owner of the house consistently took advantage of one of the servants's wife. The reason why he courted her so much is that it turn him on that she acted conservertively innocent and modest. Infact whenever he fathered a child with the woman he would make her husband get rid of it. In this case Mr. Seo just turn the child over to his wife. Anyway both woman tries to act the victim but they are the enabler. That's why I don't like her; she is a shameless woman who really only cares about herself and her 'man'.

As far as SeokBin goes he was already filled with envy but it seem that once he joined bodies with MJ he turned into a evil creature. Watching him and MJ is like watching a 'Amazon Woman' movie. I guess this isn't new, isn't this same type of relationship she had with all her men from the very first episode?! Although SB show an initial strong front (which is her grounds for marrying him) he prove to be a wuss just like the rest of them. A richer more resourceful one but never-the-less a wuss just the same.

Speaking of wuss. Why are they making one of my favorite actor LCH (SeokWu) into a wuss. It's one thing to be the families punching bag but to allow your wife to become their stepping mat takes away his basic duty as her man ... to protect her. When watching without understanding I am sure it looks 10 times worse!

I use to hate it when I see a mean mother-in-law get away with belittling her stepson and daughter-in-law but I'm turning over a new leaf. I am now enjoying watching them do as much as possible so their fall will be that much greater!. (I like it when the bad person gets their just dessert!) :ph34r:

So do you think MJ will put their company in jepordy? I do. And I think her slave oops I mean her husband will help which will hurt the father and mother even more.

One last comment: Thank goodness MJ is 'starting' to find out the price/cost of her slutty ways. I hope she has nightmares of SeokKyeong!!!!!

Question:

- What did SW find out about his sister? What did he ask his wife?

- And does SB acknowledge (if only to himself) that if he didn't visciously delay HE from going to her appointment that his sister would not be dead.

Question:

- What did SW find out about his sister? What did he ask his wife?

- And does SB acknowledge (if only to himself) that if he didn't visciously delay HE from going to her appointment that his sister would not be dead.

-Hmm...i don't think SW knows abt the truth of his sister yet. He didn't ask his wife anything...he had already searched for SK's husband and couldn't find him. So, he is so disappointed and just make himself get drunk, come back home late and his belief on HE becomes less. This is all bcoz of his bro(SB). Always accused of HE...but i m sure SW will always be on HE's side.

-In my opinion, he doesn't think it's his fault as he accused of HE that she caused SK's death.

I have just watched eps.72 on air...

That's great, coz both MJ and HE knows the truth abt SK's husband now...

MJ wants to look SK's face...So, she asked her mother in law to show the photo of SK. When she saw it, she is so surprised that she is pale to death. Then, she asked the housekeeper if there is a family's photo...

HE's mom always knows that mother in law finds out abt HE's divorce. Mr.Seo saw HE's mom who looks really unhappy and so asked her. She just say she misses HE very much. So, Mr.Seo decided to have dinner together with SW, HE and HE's mom. SW and HE come to Mr.Seo's house separately...so sad :(

When HE arrived, HE's mom told her to stay at MJ's room. (i don't know y). She took one of the books from MJ's bookshelf and saw the letter that SK's husband gave. HE saw "Park Jun Phil" at the bottom of the letter and she remembered that the one MJ was messing around was SK's husband...

Have to wait for tomorrow...

I m also curious when will mother in law and SB find out the truth...

-Hmm...i don't think SW knows abt the truth of his sister yet.

-In my opinion, he doesn't think it's his fault as he accused of HE that she caused SK's death.

I have just watched eps.72 on air...

That's great, coz both MJ and HE knows the truth abt SK's husband now...

Have to wait for tomorrow...

I also just watched the episode. I could not believe it I was clapping and screaming when HE recalled who MJ's lover was! :sweatingbullets: This is one thrilling series! I can't wait for tomorrow.

:P Hi, i have been following this thread cos KJH is one of my fav actress . Thank you so much for the updates. I wonder when it will be released in Malaysia . I just wanna ask if anybody has watched her other drama "Single Again" which i could not find the thread here anymore . I could not find this drama on dvd anywhere except on e-bay. Thank you.

:P Hi, i have been following this thread cos KJH is one of my fav actress . Thank you so much for the updates. I wonder when it will be released in Malaysia . I just wanna ask if anybody has watched her other drama "Single Again" which i could not find the thread here anymore . I could not find this drama on dvd anywhere except on e-bay. Thank you.

Hi... nice to meet u. I m also a big fan of KJH. U mean "Even So Love"??? It is still airing in Korea now and will b finished in March as there r 120 eps.

I ve watched "Single Again" but i don't know where i could buy one from net.

What did SW find out about his sister? What did he ask his wife?

Oh...i know it now.

Someone phoned SW that SK's handphone was found. When he got that, he opened the saved voice messages which was sent to Hyo Eun many many times. The message said, "Hyo Eun, why r u so late??? Pls come quickly."

When he arrived home, he asked HE," Why did u keep secret from me? On that day, SK was waiting for u for a long time & she is not very well." Then, Hyo Eun said," Seok-Woo". He replied,"Nothing, let it b."

In Seok Kyung's room, in his thought, "Hyo Eun, Seok Kyung was calling u...what had happened to u?Why did u leave her alone?"

Hehe...coz i ve just watched the second part of eps.71. :sweatingbullets:

Hi... nice to meet u. I m also a big fan of KJH. U mean "Even So Love"??? It is still airing in Korea now and will b finished in March as there r 120 eps.

I ve watched "Single Again" but i don't know where i could buy one from net.

Oh...i know it now.

Someone phoned SW that SK's handphone was found. When he got that, he opened the saved voice messages which was sent to Hyo Eun many many times. The message said, "Hyo Eun, why r u so late??? Pls come quickly."

When he arrived home, he asked HE," Why did u keep secret from me? On that day, SK was waiting for u for a long time & she is not very well." Then, Hyo Eun said," Seok-Woo". He replied,"Nothing, let it b."

In Seok Kyung's room, in his thought, "Hyo Eun, Seok Kyung was calling u...what had happened to u?Why did u leave her alone?"

Hehe...coz i ve just watched the second part of eps.71. :sweatingbullets:

Oh, Oh! :o This drama just makes me gasp for air... oh my, what will happen when he finally let her tell him what really happen .... the slithering snake of a brother kept her at bay!!!!!!

Why doesn't she say anything???? Why???? what is the purpose of making herself and even her husband look bad???? why?????

Anyway, I can't wait to see the next episode. It looks like HE will finally get some back bone and confront MJ!

**** waving hand ****

Hi Patricia! Welcome to this thread. I too really like KJH.... I think it's her smile that wins me over ever single time she uses it! Anyway I would like to watch "Single Again" so if you all ever find it with english subtitles please let me know :D

-----------

brbe33 you are the best!

Hi qerryq, thanks for your prompt reply . Yeah , I just love KJH and i hope this drama will be on sale soon. but from my side , I could not find the drama "single again" too . will check again from singapore e-bay. if you can find any news from your side , please do let me know-k?many thanks . Have you watch her older dramas "tears in my heart" ? I have watched this drama for many times already. I just love it.

Sorry qerryq , it should be "should my tears show" . Have you watched before?

This series has surpass excitment to thrilling so what is the rating for this series??? Is it so exciting because I can't understand the language or is this a really very exciting series?

Yeah...full of excitement. Everyday, i can't stand without watching it.

You can see the rating from this site : http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/special/rankin_daily.php?

YTNstarranking.jpg

YTNstarranking2.jpg

Stand within 1 to 10...

Btw, i really can't stand...Pls...HE, why doesn't she tell the truth. Poor thing...she has been misunderstood by everybody coz of MJ. HE's mom aldy told that she and MJ are sisters. After she knew abt it, she kept secret from everybody again. While SB was not in the room, MJ received the phone from the person whom SB was asked to detect abt the girl who was messing around with his sis's husband. She told that person to dicuss sth with her. She met with him and gave him some money. When SB received the phone call from that person, he said, "While SK was there, she was shouting "Sister-In-Law". So, SB misunderstood HE that the cause of his sis's death was due to HE. That's really bad...MJ shouldn't do like that. Poor HE...when mother in law knew abt this, she slapped HE violently. When father in law knew abt this, he told HE to leave the house for a while until her mother in law accepts her. SW overheard that HE was talking with the gal who was messing around with his sis's husband(MJ) at the company. When he arrived home, he asked HE again and again and again to tell who was she. But HE still refused to tell abt it and told him to wait until she could tell him.

The more complicated part is>>> While SW was drinking at the bar, the designer from company(same team with HE) came across with him. She seems to like SW from the first time i saw her... <_<

Don't know wat will happen next???

brbe33 Thank you so much!!!!!! HE is getting on my nerve! What is she doing!!!!!! :crazy:

:D Hi brbe33, glad to know you too. So , you have watched "single again" ? how was it ? I still could not find this drama over here.

Have you seen her in Law Firm:

A story on how a righteous lawyer trying to set up his law firm with friends. Some may be harbouring different motives or reasons to help him out initially. They are influenced by him to take up worthwhile cases in the end.

* Song Seung Heon

* So Ji Sub

* Kim Ji Ho

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=2805

I think she is cute in here. Regardless of what she plays or how old she gets... Kim has a forever-cute-face :D (some people have all the luck :sweatingbullets: )

how are u guys watching this drama?

I really want to watch but don't know how..

It comes on AM Korean time which is actual night time for me so I watch this live. But this person seems to be keeping current episodes at tudou

http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%D4%F5%D...%BC%CF%B2%BB%B6

brbe33 Thank you so much!!!!!! HE is getting on my nerve! What is she doing!!!!!! :crazy:

U r welcome...Yeah, she should tell...she should tell...

Oh...author of "Even So Love", pls don't make HE like that anymore...pls pls pls... :tears: Let her tell all abt the truth. Oh dear, i really really can't stand.

Also MJ, pls let her stop doing such silly things!!!!!!!!!Pls...

Have you seen her in Law Firm:

A story on how a righteous lawyer trying to set up his law firm with friends. Some may be harbouring different motives or reasons to help him out initially. They are influenced by him to take up worthwhile cases in the end.

* Song Seung Heon

* So Ji Sub

* Kim Ji Ho

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=2805

I think she is cute in here. Regardless of what she plays or how old she gets... Kim has a forever-cute-face :D (some people have all the luck :sweatingbullets: )

Yes...i ve aldy watched it. Yeah...she is cute and also stylish in that drama.

Archived