[drama 2007] Even So Love / Heart Of Destiny 그래도 좋아

Guest huangsy

hello..

does anyone know where i can watch it on youtube or veoh??

if anyone has info please let me know..

thank you and have a wonderful day *^^*

p.s. -- also if u know of any other sites (youtube or veoh) that have other korean drama's

please also let me know...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP106

What was HE talking about with her mother on the phone. Was her mother requesting that she sacrifice herself once more for MJ? Her mother is so cruel. She may love HE but HE has very little value in her world.

Is SB threatening Mr. Seo? What is he threatening him with? Why did Mr. Seo grab SB by the collar?

What is SB telling MJ about PJB and his sister. Did he tell her he knows she was his mistress? What did she say to him when he was walking away from her and when she was on her knees in their room? I am amazed that during these times she always has something to say. I sit back and wonder... What? Just what can she be saying?????

The previews.... omo! omomomo! SB beats PJB into a pitiful state. PJB runs away from him, escapes into a cab and run to President Yoon's office and begs for pitty.

Does he tell Mr. Yoon about him and MJ??

Does he?

Does he?

This show is definitely the master of cliffhangers!

I missed ep 104. I am sure it was exciting; what happened?

ep 105

MJ had to talk SW some poridge and SW questioned her about something. HE was standing outside and apparently surprise and hurt by what she heard. What did she hear? What was SW and MJ talking about? What were HE and MJ subsequently talking about?

I'm still not convienced that HE has enough self preservation to maintain her distance from MJ. In other words I think that whatever MJ did and for what reason HE is mad/hurt by her, HE will forget it in 10 minutes and thus leave her and her husband open to MJ's wiles. HE's like RAM that wipes it's slate clean as soon as something new comes in (like President Seo begging her)

How much is SB on to MJ. Does he knows everything she did and is fully commited to revenge or does he still think there's some good in her and thus is he still straddling the fence trying to blame Park JunBae?

Hmm...i missed it also. :sweatingbullets:

But i think they r talking abt car accident!

SB told SW abt it. While SW is talking with MJ abt that, HE overheard...

Don't worry...HE has enough self preservation to maintain her distance from MJ now. I m sure!!!

In today eps., she told her mom that MJ caused her to death by car accident.

And she said to SW,"Hope MJ didn't do anything to my mother. I m worried abt it."

SW replied,"We should b more careful,then."

Oh...SB knows everything...everything MJ did!!! And he not only wants to take revenge on MJ but also on President Seo!!!

He just can't stand with those two(President Seo and MJ). He blamed President Seo why he supported MJ who did crazy things on everyone.

In today eps., MJ said to her father,"Do u know how i feel living with HE together? However much i try in everything(in school, in work<design>), i can never overcome her."

For tmr trailer, JB told President Yoon that the girl he has been messing around with is your second daughter in law, Seo Myung Ji!

Hmm...President Yoon will find out abt it tmr. Hehe...:D

Great...if father in law knows, i m sure mother in law will find out abt it!

Hmm...i missed it also. :sweatingbullets:

But i think they r talking abt car accident!

SB told SW abt it. While SW is talking with MJ abt that, HE overheard...

Don't worry...HE has enough self preservation to maintain her distance from MJ now. I m sure!!!

In today eps., she told her mom that MJ caused her to death by car accident.

And she said to SW,"Hope MJ didn't do anything to my mother. I m worried abt it."

SW replied,"We should b more careful,then."

Oh...SB knows everything...everything MJ did!!! And he not only wants to take revenge on MJ but also on President Seo!!!

He just can't stand with those two(President Seo and MJ). He blamed President Seo why he supported MJ by trapping JB.

For tmr trailer, JB told President Yoon that the girl he has been messing around with is your second daughter in law, Seo Myung Ji!

Hmm...President Yoon will find out abt it tmr. Hehe... :D

Great...if father in law knows, i m sure mother in law will find out abt it!

For tmr trailer, JB told President Yoon that the girl he has been messing around with is your second daughter in law, Seo Myung Ji! :o:o:o

Oh my goodness!!!!! What will the President do???? What will he do to Mr. Seo???? What will the mother-in-law do to MJ???? :blink:

Oh my my my!~!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Well, after reading all the post on this page, I'm looking forward to watching today's episode 107 in great anticipation.

Me too!.... It's funny how brbe always has to tell me what's 'really going on"! Never-the-less, I find this to be one exciting series even without knowing!!!!

EP107

I knew it! I knew it! HE is the worst! How can she call MJ and tell her SB was beating PJB??

I guess PJB took the beating to pay for his sin against SK but SB really beat his butt!!!!!

But PJB got the last laugh when he escaped from the hospital and ran to SB's daddy's place of business and told his daddy on SB and his wife!

When SB said sorry abaji I screamed Oh my God! :o I knew then that PJB had told him about the wicket MJ!!!!

What did PJB say? What did he tell the father? What ever it was, it was definitely enough to get SB off his back!

Oh my, what did SB say to his father that made his father slap him. Did his father tell him to break up with MJ? Did his father say anything that made SB feel guilty towards his family and his sister?

What, what is this President Seo is on his knees begging SB. What is SB planning to do?

When I saw that SB dragged MJ to the hospital I honestly thought he was taking her to get an abortion. I guess I really think that child is just as evil as it's parents. :sweatingbullets:

But what's this MJ was bold enough to go back to SB's house and act like nothing happen. Wow! she is really shameless. :ph34r:

So tomorrow is another whirl wind of events. The father tells the mother and SB that MJ is PJB's mistress. The mother faints from despair. The mother and the house maid then goes to the hospital and beats PJB. MJ attacks HE's mother and her father stop her by saying....

Guest alfredo

O.K., I've found new levels of hatred for the writers of this show. Mainly the sympathetic view of the characters toward MJ. HE has no self preservation as suggested earlier by brbe33. Now I'll like to see how SW's father will react. So far, I'm liking the end and the preview for episode 108.

As I said in an earlier post, SB will soon get what he deserves and guess what, karma has caught up with him and reaping it's reward. And MJ, this girl's arrogance knows no bounds, where does she come off being so confident despite her crimes (and I do mean crimes in every sense of the word).

When I can gather my thoughts I'll post some more, I hope.

Bye for now.

EP107

I guess PJB took the beating to pay for his sin against SK but SB really beat his butt!!!!!

But PJB got the last laugh when he escaped from the hospital and ran to SB's daddy's place of business and told his daddy on SB and his wife!

When SB said sorry abaji I screamed Oh my God! :o I knew then that PJB had told him about the wicket MJ!!!!

What did PJB say? What did he tell the father? What ever it was, it was definitely enough to get SB off his back!

Oh my, what did SB say to his father that made his father slap him. Did his father tell him to break up with MJ? Did his father say anything that made SB feel guilty towards his family and his sister?

What, what is this President Seo is on his knees begging SB. What is SB planning to do?

PJB said, "I would like to apologize u for my sin. I ve no word to say. Don't forgive me if u don't want to. I m very sorry. I came here to tell u sth that u should know. And for SK, i think i must tell u. I ve to tell who is that girl that caused my baby and my wife to death."

President Yoon asked,"Who is that girl???" SB interrupted, "PJB, don't tell abt it. Father, don't believe everything he said. He is telling lies to u."

P. Yoon said,"Don't tell lies and tell me the truth. Is that girl is the one i know very well???"

PJB answered,"Yes...that girl is ur second daughter in law. President of Han River Shoe Company, Mr.Seo's daughter, Seo Myung Ji."

P. Yoon said,"Really??? SB, u also aldy know abt it???"

SB said,"I m sorry, father."

P. Yoon told SB to get divorce with MJ. He said that he couldn't stand living with the girl who hurt my daughter.

SB said,"I can't. I really love MJ. I can't get divorce."

P.Yoon said,"How can u love the girl who hurt ur sister??? You r worse than PJB!!!"-----> That makes him feel guilty and uncomfortable.

President Seo apologizes to SB for MJ's sin and he said,"I will tell MJ to get divorce with u. But, pls forgive MJ." SB said,"Don't worry. I won't get divorce with MJ. I love her very much."

I really don't understand SB. How could he...? But, i can't analyze he is really in love with MJ or not. He always thinks abt taking revenge on President Seo. In his thought, he always said,"Wait and see, President Seo. I will take revenge on everything wat u and ur daughter have done."

I knew it! I knew it! HE is the worst! How can she call MJ and tell her SB was beating PJB??

Yeah...I think the director did not have any scene left for HE as HE and SW have got happy life now. May b that's y putting scenes that have no sense :sweatingbullets:

So tomorrow is another whirl wind of events. The father tells the mother and SB that MJ is PJB's mistress. The mother faints from despair. The mother and the house maid then goes to the hospital and beats PJB. MJ attacks HE's mother and her father stop her by saying....

I m waiting for that scene and finally it's coming!!! :w00t:

I want to see how will mother in law become when she knew that truth!

But, I was surprised of the scene that mother in law is going to squeeze MJ's neck. :o

And i don't understand why MJ attacks HE's mother. She had aldy known she is her mom, hadn't she?

O.K., I've found new levels of hatred for the writers of this show. Mainly the sympathetic view of the characters toward MJ. HE has no self preservation as suggested earlier by brbe33. Now I'll like to see how SW's father will react. So far, I'm liking the end and the preview for episode 108.

As I said in an earlier post, SB will soon get what he deserves and guess what, karma has caught up with him and reaping it's reward. And MJ, this girl's arrogance knows no bounds, where does she come off being so confident despite her crimes (and I do mean crimes in every sense of the word).

When I can gather my thoughts I'll post some more, I hope.

Bye for now.

Great! Welcome, alfredo!

Bye, c ya!

PJB said, "I would like to apologize u for my sin. I ve no word to say. Don't forgive me if u don't want to. I m very sorry. I came here to tell u sth that u should know. And for SK, i think i must tell u. I ve to tell who is that girl that caused my baby and my wife to death."

President Yoon asked,"Who is that girl???" SB interrupted, "PJB, don't tell abt it. Father, don't believe everything he said. He is telling lies to u."

P. Yoon said,"Don't tell lies and tell me the truth. Is that girl is the one i know very well???"

PJB answered,"Yes...that girl is ur second daughter in law. President of Han River Shoe Company, Mr.Seo's daughter, Seo Myung Ji."

P. Yoon said,"Really??? SB, u also aldy know abt it???"

SB said,"I m sorry, father."

Wow! he left no room for any discrepancies. He wanted to make sure without a doubt that MJ is the person responsible for his wife and baby's demise!

P. Yoon told SB to get divorce with MJ. He said that he couldn't stand living with the girl who hurt my daughter.

SB said,"I can't. I really love MJ. I can't get divorce."

P.Yoon said,"How can u love the girl who hurt ur sister??? You r worse than PJB!!!"-----> That makes him feel guilty and uncomfortable.

Is SB crazy???? I'm on the father's side.... He'll be worse than PJB!

President Seo apologizes to SB for MJ's sin and he said,"I will tell MJ to get divorce with u. But, pls forgive MJ." SB said,"Don't worry. I won't get divorce with MJ. I love her very much."

I really don't understand SB. How could he...? But, i can't analyze he is really in love with MJ or not. He always thinks abt taking revenge on President Seo. In his thought, he always said,"Wait and see, President Seo. I will take revenge on everything wat u and ur daughter have done."

I really like to know what is on his mind. He is one character hard to pinpoint. I hope he doesn't turn into another HE and I hope he doesn't become pure evil like MJ. I really wonder what he will do :unsure:

Yeah...I think the director did not have any scene left for HE as HE and SW have got happy life now. May b that's y putting scenes that have no sense :sweatingbullets:
A few more scenes like this and all respect for this character will be gone!

I m waiting for that scene and finally it's coming!!! :w00t:

I want to see how will mother in law become when she knew that truth!

But, I was surprised of the scene that mother in law is going to squeeze MJ's neck. :o

And i don't understand why MJ attacks HE's mother. She had aldy known she is her mom, hadn't she?

Now that you mention it I too want to see how the mil will become! She treated SW&HE so unjustly that karma had no other choice but to pay her a visit. :sweatingbullets:

How did I missed the choking scene I can't wait to see it! If it was me, even if MJ already died, I would still choke her to death! :ph34r:

Of course I would not know, but I thought MJ was still in the dark about who is her biological mother ... we shall see

Guest alfredo

Gerryg, you're not the only one to miss the choking scene, I totally didn't see it. Maybe that was due to the waves of fury/emotions erupting from my body. And you're right, Karma's paying her a visit and will be paying alot of other people too.

Here's my Karma Hit-list (in ascending order/highest damage effect %):

1. MJ (of course, no redemption remember). [Hit %: INFINITY/MADNESS(nut house)]

2. HE/MJ 's mother

3. MJ's father

4. SB

5. SB's mother (though redemption paid her a visit first, so karma's effect will be minimal but painful nonetheless after all it's her daughter that died due to a girl she once adored as a better daughter-in-law to HE).

6. HE/SW (they paid their dues already but there could be 2nds in store if they don't get their act together as in still wanting to help MJ. You know karma, effect by association, the more the merrier it doesn't mind).

You notice on the list, SB is on no.4 not 2 or 3. Here's why HE/MJ's mother treatment of HE to put MJ/her above MJ's husband and in-laws and to boot that crying of hers. Therefore a quick visit from karma in episode 108 is nice. And MJ's father due to him trying to cover MJ's crimes. Like I said Karma's effect-by-association, no crime goes unpunished (the loss of his company/role of head should suffice(be enough) [is that the correct spelling? uh, I think that's wrong though?]).

As for SB, karma's paying him a visit already;

1. For framing SW his father knows therefore more distant in their relationship, you can't buy affection/papa's love, boy.

2. For protecting MJ in some of her crimes, here it's effect-by-assocaition. Nice one MJ so much karma to spread from you.

3. His mother isn't going to like him much when she finds out about MJ. So her % affection shifts to SW/HE big time, remember MJ's effect-by-association to SB, for bringing her into their home.

About SW's stepmother (notice I'm not using SB's mother anymore due to a shift in affection %), why redemption paid her a visit was bcos of the love/sadness she showed for SW in the hospital, and her complete and final acceptance of HE as a worthy D-I-L (the pregnancy helped and if it's a girl, all the more to her protection of those 3. You can guess the name to the soon-to-be-born child of SW/HE.). But Karma's nothing if not a pratical joker so to say, she knowing about MJ and her crimes (the affair & her daughter's death). Karma's effect-by'association to MJ, nice one girl.

Well, that's me on my thought gaining for the moment. C you soon. Have a good day until episode 108 for some hair-ripping and strangling.

Guest Bijan630

I know this is a good drama and if it weren't for everyone's posts, I would really be frustrated because there are no subs. Can anyone tell me why MBC has quite a few good dramas, but only put subs on one out of four of them?

I've watched this drama from the first episode and spend the entire half hour trying to figure out what is being said. The only two characters in this drama that have the guts to speak up about everything are HE's friend and the Yoon housekeeper. When the housekeeper found out about the affair that P had, I loved her pounding him as though she were a female wrestler.

I can't understand how the writer's can have HE trust anything that comes out of MJ's mouth when MJ caused the breakup in her first relationship. MJ steals her shoe designs, MJ is the cause of HE being thrown out of her in-laws house, MJ spouts venom at HE every chance she gets and yet HE walks still walks around with a sign on her back and her forehead that says, "Kick me, I'm stupid" where MJ is concerned.

I really, really wish that this drama had subs. I look forward to the episodes you have all mentioned.

I know this is a good drama and if it weren't for everyone's posts, I would really be frustrated because there are no subs. Can anyone tell me why MBC has quite a few good dramas, but only put subs on one out of four of them?

I've watched this drama from the first episode and spend the entire half hour trying to figure out what is being said. The only two characters in this drama that have the guts to speak up about everything are HE's friend and the Yoon housekeeper. When the housekeeper found out about the affair that P had, I loved her pounding him as though she were a female wrestler.

I can't understand how the writer's can have HE trust anything that comes out of MJ's mouth when MJ caused the breakup in her first relationship. MJ steals her shoe designs, MJ is the cause of HE being thrown out of her in-laws house, MJ spouts venom at HE every chance she gets and yet HE walks still walks around with a sign on her back and her forehead that says, "Kick me, I'm stupid" where MJ is concerned.

I really, really wish that this drama had subs. I look forward to the episodes you have all mentioned.

Hi Bijan630! Welcome!!!!!

I know the feeling of watching something without understanding. That's why Brbe33 is such a hero! With her input I get to enjoy this series EVEN SO! :rolleyes:

Anyway, when it comes to HE and MJ I am so sick of that relationship. :crazy: Even in the face of knowing that woman attempt to physically harm her and put her husband/baby's father into a coma she still stands by her side! This is all because her mother the tramp taught her that when it comes to MJ she is to have no self respect or pride at all!

The number 1 person I dislike in this series is HE/MJ's mother. She has no esteem because she is a richard simmons and thus her lack of confidence spills over into stripping HE of any confidence she may have in her life.

When she made HE lose face with her fiance and his sister because she was upstairs banging her employer's husband well! I was too out done! :o It was all over for me!

Afterwards I couldn't stand the sight of her and I still can't stand to see her appear before the cameras! And then for her to sacrifice her 1st born for that selfish bastord 2nd daughter she had! well!!!! I knew no matter how innocent she tried to look she was a dishonest immoral person to the core! So, frankly I never sympathise with any of her plight but simply looked at them as her just dessert!

Anyway, I can't wait to see the ajumma and the mother-in-law in action tonight! They get of piece of both MJ and PJB' butt!!! :P

Guest alfredo

Well, I was going to said HE/MJ's mother wasn't a richard simmons. But thanks for jogging my memory of when she was sleeping with MJ's father in that hotel that she was to be meeting HE and her fiance and his sister. Thanks alot Gerryg.

Can't remember the name of the singer to the song "Stand by your man", but in this case relating to SB, it's stand by your woman despite her crimes. MJ, nut-house calling anyone, does she think buying jewellery and clothes will be a saving grace for her. Again nut-house calling. Something that just hit me about MJ is that neither affection nor annoyance toward her sways her bitchyness/smugness (is it wrong to write it in full, if so I beg forgiveness).

HE, oh, HE, no sense of self-preservation again. Stay away from MJ for your baby's sake b/4 she makes you lose it. Bcos from the mind of these writers, they are that crazy. As for SW's stepmother and their housekeeper love the 2-woman hit-combo they unleashed on the former B-I-L. in the hospital (LUVVE... IT)..

Will post more, after some thought gaining or during the day bcos I live in the UK, and watch it at night (10:50pm).

Night y'all.

:o Oh...I saw HE's mom gone mad in tmr trailer!!!

Have u watched it???

What should i say? Is it good or bad??? :mellow:

SB asked HE's mom,"Mother, wat r u doing here?"

HE's mom answered,"I m finding my daughter. Her name is Seo Myung Ji. My daughter."

Oh...SB must b astonished to hear those words!

Wow...this drama has its own peak point in every episode...That's why great to see although it's too long. What do u think?

Hmm...MJ has found out that HE'mom is her biological mother!!! :o

The writers and directors tried very hard to pull the sympathy cords for MJ. No matter how many times she fainted from mental and emotional exhaustion no matter how high the notes of the heavely music in the background played I just could not be moved not one inch towards feeling sorry for the MJ or the mother.

Looks like MJ will have her baby soon. It's a shame. I always love babies but I don't even like the idea of her having a child especially the first grandchild on both side. What a shame.

Well the writers and directors have done a great job in creating a evil person because MJ is so evil I don't even want her to have redeemption.

Guest Bijan630

Could someone tell me what's been going on with the story? Could you give me just a few details? You've left me hanging on the edge of a cliff here. Does MJ pay for all of her evil, deceitful, lying, manipulative, destructive,....sorry.....getting carried away here.

If you tell me, I can release just a little bit of the shall we say, "dislike", for this character. MJ playing the insanity card is not an option. Mother-in-law having a nervous break down after finding out the truth about her favorite daughter-in-law is not an option. HE's mother, would somebody please just lock her up in the bedroom where she belongs and stop letting her escape!

Maybe you can tell me that the house keeper took care of MJ and beat the living crap out of her. Yes, that would be very, very, nice indeed.

Archived