[drama 2007] Even So Love / Heart Of Destiny 그래도 좋아

Guest huangsy

Yeah...i also agree.

She knew abt MJ. She knew abt her deeply and why did she do like that. I really don't like that point of HE's character. What should i say??? She is over-kindhearted or... <_<

I m sorri. i don't know wat MJ spoke to the mother.

"SW!!! Pls tell the truth to ur father in private(while he is in his office)...Nobody can stop u there!!! No disturbance!!! OK???Pls pls pls..."

Btw, have u watched yesterday eps.??? What happened to HE when she knew that SW received phone call from the designer girl??? I saw HE waiting her husband outside her house in the trailer.

As she was waiting for her husband she kept remembering how she found MJ in the bed with her first husband and when SW finally showed up she ran into his arms.

I don't know what SW is planning but it looks as if he's still 'on to' his employee and MJ's plot to still HE's design. I think he did tell his father in private at work about the possiblity of the design theft. I believe him and his father are waiting to see if MJ will try to pass HE's design off as her own or belonging to her father's collection. I hope she does and then I hope they will kick her out the house and fire that employee! :ph34r:

On the side, it looks like MJ gets her energy from tormenting HE and HE being the fool that she is, gladly lends herself to MJ each and every time. I'm so disappointed that the writer made HE so sadistic. What she is doing is not kind at all it's down right sadistic. Any way MJ is slowing going crazy. This is the only part I feel sorry for her. Truthfully, if someone would hold her accountable for her action and not she would not be so twisted. Everyone know/knew she is a bad seed yet the keep feeding into her bad behavior moreover, the reward her with gifts, praises and allegiance. :blink:

What do you think about SB? Is he crazy too? I think they trying to say he'll do anything for his love but again.... the way he covers for her is beyond love... it's like the hatred he has for his brother has taken over and he'll do anything to get at him even if it's through his crazy wife.

:unsure:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeannie1972

Does anyone know where I can download the episodes and get English subtitles? I am interesting in watching this show, but can't find any sites that have episodes to watch or download. Same for English subtitles. Are any groups subbing for this show? Thanks for any info provided.

Does anyone know where I can download the episodes and get English subtitles? I am interesting in watching this show, but can't find any sites that have episodes to watch or download. Same for English subtitles. Are any groups subbing for this show? Thanks for any info provided.

The raw episodes are provided on todou but I don't think it is being sub.

What do you think about SB? Is he crazy too? I think they trying to say he'll do anything for his love but again.... the way he covers for her is beyond love... it's like the hatred he has for his brother has taken over and he'll do anything to get at him even if it's through his crazy wife.

:unsure:

Hmm...as u say, he'll do anything for his beloved wife, MJ.

In my opinion, SB always want to win whenever he competes with SW and he never sees good side of SW & HE. So, he allows MJ to do anything to HE.

But, i don't know how to say when he finds out abt the relationships of MJ & JB. :sweatingbullets:

Btw, take a look at these photos...

It seems to be taken when they made a scene of SK falling down from the stairs. Remember???

HE, SW, SB, SK, father in law, JB and director!!!

KimJiHo1786.jpg

KimJiHo1787.jpg

Oh...no :o . Not again!!! SW got a car accident. Got injury to his brain. :tears:

Oh my goodness, it's brain injury?????? Oh no.....! :o

It looks like in next expisode MJ will be making a remark to HE indicating she is the person behind the hit-and-run.

Do you think HE will continue on her path of being MJ's sadistic whipping board or do you think this is the final straw and she will stick by and protect her husband saftey and reputation???? :unsure: I think I know HE was on her way to tell SB about MJ and SK's husband when the accident occur but she only has these 10-minutes-at-the-most moments of enlightenment and then she slips back into her mother and MJ's darkness. So I'm wondering if she had enough of them and will stick with her husband this time.

Hey, how did MJ, the female employee and SB frame SW so that his dad fired him and kicked him out of the house(?) ? I thought SW was on to them since he caught the employee stealing HE's design. I'm shocked that he and HE were both caught off guard. My goodness, HE even had the evidence of them stealing her designs. Don't SW & HE ever learn how to play the game!!!!!!! One of the reason they can't play to win is because they trust everyone except each other. :(

Oh my goodness, it's brain injury?????? Oh no.....! :o

It looks like in next expisode MJ will be making a remark to HE indicating she is the person behind the hit-and-run.

Do you think HE will continue on her path of being MJ's sadistic whipping board or do you think this is the final straw and she will stick by and protect her husband saftey and reputation???? :unsure: I think I know HE was on her way to tell SB about MJ and SK's husband when the accident occur but she only has these 10-minutes-at-the-most moments of enlightenment and then she slips back into her mother and MJ's darkness. So I'm wondering if she had enough of them and will stick with her husband this time.

Hey, how did MJ, the female employee and SB frame SW so that his dad fired him and kicked him out of the house(?) ? I thought SW was on to them since he caught the employee stealing HE's design. I'm shocked that he and HE were both caught off guard. My goodness, HE even had the evidence of them stealing her designs. Don't SW & HE ever learn how to play the game!!!!!!! One of the reason they can't play to win is because they trust everyone except each other. :(

I m sure HE is now definitely and completely on SW's side. I feel really sorry abt SW's car accident. Hmm...

I m not sure abt why President Yoon fired SW. I think...hmm...do u remember SW had a conversition with an old man??? That man is from Hang Gang Company. Don't know wat SW told him.

President Seo later found out that SW had a conversition with his man. He P.Seo told SB and MJ about it. So, SB tipped that old man...

I think President Seo thought that SW was planning to take his place or one place in Han Gang as HE is P.Seo's daughter now. Bcoz of this i think so...

Yeah...that's the main fact. They trust everyone except each other....

This time, i think SW and HE will win...but, wat if SW forgot everything(injury to his past memory). That will b worse!!!

Hmmm....so so so curious wat will happen next?

While standing in front of the operating door crying SB and HE looked like two little pawns in MJ's wicket game.

SW and HE played the role of the fool one time too many for me to even feel sorry for them. It's like this is what they get. They knew they were playing with a evil person yet they kept sprinkling pixie dust on her in hopes that she flies away.

There's a saying "If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" These two... oh my goodness, they remind me of how toads don't have sense enough to jump out of a pot of boiling water but rather attempts to adjust itself to the heat as it gets hotter and hotter and eventually the toad gets cooked! .....

Toads.... that's what MJ has made of the entire family... they are a bunch of toads in her pot of boiling water.

Can you tell I am tired of MJ getting away with all this and I even more tired of SW and HE suffering for the pure enjoyment of SB and MJ. It's not even like they're doing it to steal some inheritance or even a million dollars they are doing the things that they do for their pure enjoyment! The little brother and little sister are beating up and torturing the eldest brother and elder sister. What are they (SB&MJ)... the bad seeds???????

While standing in front of the operating door crying SB and HE looked like two little pawns in MJ's wicket game.

SW and HE played the role of the fool one time too many for me to even feel sorry for them. It's like this is what they get. They knew they were playing with a evil person yet they kept sprinkling pixie dust on her in hopes that she flies away.

There's a saying "If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" These two... oh my goodness, they remind me of how toads don't have sense enough to jump out of a pot of boiling water but rather attempts to adjust itself to the heat as it gets hotter and hotter and eventually the toad gets cooked! .....

Toads.... that's what MJ has made of the entire family... they are a bunch of toads in her pot of boiling water.

Can you tell I am tired of MJ getting away with all this and I even more tired of SW and HE suffering for the pure enjoyment of SB and MJ. It's not even like they're doing it to steal some inheritance or even a million dollars they are doing the things that they do for their pure enjoyment! The little brother and little sister are beating up and torturing the eldest brother and elder sister. What are they (SB&MJ)... the bad seeds???????

Me,2. Really tired of MJ doing like that!!! When will mother in law and father in law find out the truth???

I hope mother in law and father in law found out abt MJ this time.

SB is detecting together with the police.I saw in the trailer for Mon eps. What will he find out abt JB's friend???

I hope SB tells everything to his parents this time...

SB said to MJ,"I just want to win my bro. But don't want him to hurt like this." He's a little better than MJ." MJ is really a very scary person.

If not, oh...more tired. I feel so sorry that i think i can't stand watching it. :tears:

And also hope SW got well again. And hope mother in law can get out from the misunderstanding on HE. I feel really sorry for SW. I feel sorry for both SW & HE.

If HE had an accident, i would feel very sorry just for one(HE). Now, for 2!!! Poor SW! :tears::tears::tears:

Oh...can't stand watching MJ's act. <_< I hope the truth was found out soon...

Me,2. Really tired of MJ doing like that!!! When will mother in law and father in law find out the truth???

I hope mother in law and father in law found out abt MJ this time.

SB is detecting together with the police.I saw in the trailer for Mon eps. What will he find out abt JB's friend???

I hope SB tells everything to his parents this time...

SB said to MJ,"I just want to win my bro. But don't want him to hurt like this." He's a little better than MJ." MJ is really a very scary person.

If not, oh...more tired. I feel so sorry that i think i can't stand watching it. :tears:

And also hope SW got well again. And hope mother in law can get out from the misunderstanding on HE. I feel really sorry for SW. I feel sorry for both SW & HE.

If HE had an accident, i would feel very sorry just for one(HE). Now, for 2!!! Poor SW! :tears::tears::tears:

Oh...can't stand watching MJ's act. <_< I hope the truth was found out soon...

I recall during the preview SB finds a photo of MJ's friend in the abandon car. I bet he steals it and mislead everyone away from the hit-and-run driver just so he can protect his wicket wife. Sometimes I feel really sorry for SB's mother. MJ has managed to take the life of her daughter and suck the life out of her son. All of SB's morals are ability to make sound judgement is whithering away. What a price the mother has to pay for her ugly disposition in life! :ph34r:

I think MJ's father and mother ought to pay for raising such a person. This comes purely from lack of discipline and corrective punishment. This girl thinks she is above the law! What's more important is her parent thinks and re-enforces that thought also. :tongue2: I guess I am finally understanding "Spare the rod, ruin the child" :ph34r:

ep 99

Oh my goodness look at What MJ thinking!!! It's not good enough SW is in coma she now wants him dead. I guess, being a indirect murderer isn't good enough for her, she now wants to be the real thing. She came to the hospital and tried to take off SW's oxygen mask! Think goodness the equipment starting alarming before she can complete her task!

But HE, she really is stupid. She goes to The House of God however she prays to SK? She doesn't even have sense enough to know who to pray to. Does she feel that guilty toward SK that she is asking SK instead of God for protection???? I sure will be glad when this character get her act together!

I think HE told SB about MJ stealing her design again. I think she also asked him if he really loves MJ or maybe if MJ really loves him. Either way I bet at this point he doesn't even know.

One last thing, the police called SB to show them the surveillance video of the car that hit his brother and while he was at the station a called came in to say they located the car. As suspected, SB found the charm with the picture of MJ's friend and he held on to it.

Looks like tomorrow Mr. Seo will confront Park JunBae. What's more exciting is it looks like MJ's threatens her father with suicide and Mr. Seo is the one who attempts suicide in front of MJ!

ep 100

This is one exciting episode. Park JunBae meet with Mr Seo and told him about the history between him and MJ. Just how much did he tell???

Did he tell

- how he and MJ been hooked up for so long?

- how MJ caused his wife to have a miscarriage?

- how his wife died trying to track MJ down?

- how MJ is now married his wife's brother?

- how MJ stole HE's design not once but two times?

- how MJ destroyed HE's first marriage by sleeping with her husband

- how MJ is now systematically trying to destroy HE's second marriage

- how MJ hired a hit man run over HE and thus is responsible for SW being in a coma

Do SB really believe that Park JunBae hired the hit and run driver or is he using that as an excuse to divert his suspicion from MJ? I'm not sure which one it is. He lies to himself about MJ all the time that it's a little hard to tell if he is lying or if he actually believes PJB is the culprit.

During this episode Mr Seo was the man! First he confronted MJ about being JB's mistress and then he questioned his mistress (oops! I mean his wife) about it. When he realized she knew everything she got on the floor (where she belongs! oops I mean on her knees) and beg for his forgiveness... Looks like he told her off and was very disappointed in her.

Then MJ went to the pharmacy to get some pills. She planned to threaten suicide if she couldn't get her way but... oh my goodness..... Mr. Seo grab the pills and took them! ... what a performance... he was the man!!!!

Sorry to say in the end it looks like he gives in to MJ.

Guest alfredo

Serious, I believe at the end of this drama that MJ doesn't deserve redemption at all. She committed too many evil acts to be forgiven so no happy ending for her.

As for her biological mother, she's just too stupid. Does she have just one daughter (MJ) that she forgets the one (HE) that actually loves and cares for her. Sometimes I look at her and that stupid crying she does going to her knees and I want to give a serious slap across her face (WAKE UP YOU STUPID B**CH). MJ will never love you, in fact after she finds out that you are her biological mother more incentive to hate you and use you (guilt trip) for abandoning her at birth no matter if you gave her up for the right reasons.

As for SB he deserves what coming pretty soon, for what he did to SW. About his redemption, I think I forgave him a little after the hit-&-run accident on SW. The way he called SW felt terrifying and caring at the same time as the wall of hatred toward SW was gone for the moment.

Now down to HE, this one not much will-power or determination in her bone at all. One minute, she wants to confess all and 30 seconds later she's back to her whimping self just like her mother. Somehow I have a feeling after she finds out about MJ's involvement in SW's accident, she won't do much if anything to retaliate (confess all that is).

And MJ's father, I WAS happy at his determination and some irritation at the mother (still pissed off at her and her crying, an example is seen in episode 100) and MJ. (You notice the operative word in that sentence, "WAS"). So glad when he stood up to MJ and took those pills and then she started crying and I knew that was it for his resistance. So he's under her web too.

When is anyone going to take notice of her actions, is it when she kills somebody. And even then they'll blame themselves, Idiots.

So weak are the characters in this drama (except MJ) that I feel annoyance towards all, and yet I keep coming back for more. So I guess I'm weak myself, oh well! (Seriously don't like the mother at all and her crying. And the way she holds her chest when doing it).

Enough of my ranting for now. Bye y'all.

ep 99

But HE, she really is stupid. She goes to The House of God however she prays to SK? She doesn't even have sense enough to know who to pray to. Does she feel that guilty toward SK that she is asking SK instead of God for protection???? I sure will be glad when this character get her act together!

Hmm...HE prayed SK,"Pls don't take ur bro, SW away with u as u loves him. Pls let him stay with me." Yeah...it doesn't make sense. But this is just a kind of belief i think... :sweatingbullets:

I think HE told SB about MJ stealing her design again. I think she also asked him if he really loves MJ or maybe if MJ really loves him. Either way I bet at this point he doesn't even know.

Yeah...u r rite! <_<

How come she doesn't put her happiness first??? How come she just cares of others' happiness??? MJ said to HE," What if mother in law and father in law found out the truth abt me??? Will they b happy??? They r now suffering coz of SW's accident. Why do u want to hurt them more???" And HE didn't tell abt it again. <_<

One last thing, the police called SB to show them the surveillance video of the car that hit his brother and while he was at the station a called came in to say they located the car. As suspected, SB found the charm with the picture of MJ's friend and he held on to it.

Looks like tomorrow Mr. Seo will confront Park JunBae. What's more exciting is it looks like MJ's threatens her father with suicide and Mr. Seo is the one who attempts suicide in front of MJ!

ep 100

This is one exciting episode. Park JunBae meet with Mr Seo and told him about the history between him and MJ. Just how much did he tell???

Did he tell

- how he and MJ been hooked up for so long?

- how MJ caused his wife to have a miscarriage?

- how his wife died trying to track MJ down?

- how MJ is now married his wife's brother?

- how MJ stole HE's design not once but two times?

- how MJ destroyed HE's first marriage by sleeping with her husband

- how MJ is now systematically trying to destroy HE's second marriage

- how MJ hired a hit man run over HE and thus is responsible for SW being in a coma

Do SB really believe that Park JunBae hired the hit and run driver or is he using that as an excuse to divert his suspicion from MJ? I'm not sure which one it is. He lies to himself about MJ all the time that it's a little hard to tell if he is lying or if he actually believes PJB is the culprit.

During this episode Mr Seo was the man! First he confronted MJ about being JB's mistress and then he questioned his mistress (oops! I mean his wife) about it. When he realized she knew everything she got on the floor (where she belongs! oops I mean on her knees) and beg for his forgiveness... Looks like he told her off and was very disappointed in her.

Then MJ went to the pharmacy to get some pills. She planned to threaten suicide if she couldn't get her way but... oh my goodness..... Mr. Seo grab the pills and took them! ... what a performance... he was the man!!!!

Sorry to say in the end it looks like he gives in to MJ.

Today's eps. and trailer for tmr make me more excited. So cool that SB will find out all abt MJ tmr...Oh my god, u see how mad he is when he knew the truth? Oh...so mad that his whole office becomes a mess...

Do u think he'll stay on MJ's side??? I don't think so...This time he really doesn't believe in everything that MJ said. He told MJ not to lie him.

Anyway, JB said, "MJ was the one who caused an accident." But President.Seo didn't believe him. He said,"Do u know who i m? I m President Yoon's son-in-law. I ve been hooked with MJ b4 she got married. She caused my wife to have miscarriage. And now, she caused HE to have an accident,but instead SW got it for her."

In today's eps., President Seo trapped JB in the house he bought for him for being threatening his daughter. :unsure:

What is he trying to do???

(Seriously don't like the mother at all and her crying. And the way she holds her chest when doing it).

ME TOO!!! :crazy:

Today's eps. and trailer for tmr make me more excited. So cool that SB will find out all abt MJ tmr...Oh my god, u see how mad he is when he knew the truth? Oh...so mad that his whole office becomes a mess...

Do u think he'll stay on MJ's side??? I don't think so...This time he really doesn't believe in everything that MJ said. He told MJ not to lie him.

Anyway, JB said, "MJ was the one who caused an accident." But President.Seo didn't believe him. He said,"Do u know who i m? I m President Yoon's son-in-law. I ve been hooked with MJ b4 she got married. She caused my wife to have miscarriage. And now, she caused HE to have an accident,but instead SW got it for her."

In today's eps., President Seo trapped JB in the house he bought for him for being threatening his daughter. :unsure:

What is he trying to do???

ME TOO!!! :crazy:

I am so hyped to watch episode 102! There is so much to MJ so what truth exactly did SB found out about her? Was it about the accident? Or was it about being JB's mistress? Or was it about stealing the design and causing the scandal in his father's company???? She has done so much what else will so do????

I am not surprise President Seo trapped JB. MJ's evilness didn't come from out of no where her father is just as evil as her and her mother is just as tram-pest as her! So yeah, I'm just shocked JB fell into his trap; but it looks like he will force his way out today!

I've been avoiding the SB question..... why? .... Because I just don't know how dumb he is.

At first I thought he was smart but then he proved to dumb, then dumber and now the dumbest person alive (that is second to HE). So even though I see his office becoming a mess he is the one that is really a mess and it's hard to tell which way the wind will blow with him. Sometimes, like HE, he is smart. But also like HE, his enlightenment lasts for only 10 minutes! So I am wishy-washy when it comes to making an assessment about him.

Truthfully, I hope he becomes like JB and push her to the limit! :ph34r:

Hi afredo!!!!!! I'm glad I am not the only one who really dislike the mother and especially when she puts her hand on her chest... argh! :crazy:

EP 101

Wow! SB went crazy!!!!!! What did the person on the phone tell him??? Did they say they were sending a picture of Park JunBae's mistress???? What did they say???? What made him finally lose his cool?????

After thinking about how his wife made a fool of him he made a phone call who did he call? What did he say? .... Oh my goodness he a phone call to catch the black-leather-coat-and-sunglasses guy -- you know, the hit&run driver! What did he say to SB????? What did he say???? Poor SB he is really going crazy!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, a single phone call made all his evilness go down the drain. I feel sorry for SB. He should have known he isn't really evil but rather just a spoiled, selfish greedy little kid who married and tied himself up with a real evil person. He's so bound to that evilness to the point they've even spawn a creature together. (I'm convince that baby can is not normal. MJ has done so much evil that it's just impossible for the child not to be evil too).

This next episode is will be just as exciting as this!

- SB follows MJ to the hide away place see she holding PJB hostage.

- HE goes to the doctor to find out that is Pregnant! YEAH!!!!!!

- SB apologizes to SK and gets on his knees and apologize to his parent (I think for bring such an evil person into their lives (but relly PJB brought her into their lives)) and

- MJ might finally cross the line and attempt to murder SW!

What an episode. Can't wait for the next episode!!!!!!!

hey any clubbox for this drama? My internet is slow so i cant stream it well. I would like to download it via clubbox or something else. PLEASE HELP I HAVE FALLEN MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA!!

EP 101

Wow! SB went crazy!!!!!! What did the person on the phone tell him??? Did they say they were sending a picture of Park JunBae's mistress???? What did they say???? What made him finally lose his cool?????

After thinking about how his wife made a fool of him he made a phone call who did he call? What did he say? .... Oh my goodness he a phone call to catch the black-leather-coat-and-sunglasses guy -- you know, the hit&run driver! What did he say to SB????? What did he say???? Poor SB he is really going crazy!!!!!!!

The person on the phone said,"The one who asked the driver to cause an accident was SEO MYUNG JI!".

The next day, they phoned again and said,"Would u like to check Seo Myung Ji's pic? i ve aldy sent u via email. Check it!"

On the car(with JB's friend),

SB asked,"Why did u do as MJ said??? Why did u cause an accident???"

JB's fri said,"For me, it's just money. I can do anything for money."

SB said,"How and when did JB and MJ become hooked on each other???"(I m not sure, but i m sure he's asking abt JB and MJ, pretending that he has aldy known abt them)

JB's fri said,"Oh...you ve aldy known abt it? Watever, u should know abt it."

Oh my goodness, a single phone call made all his evilness go down the drain. I feel sorry for SB. He should have known he isn't really evil but rather just a spoiled, selfish greedy little kid who married and tied himself up with a real evil person. He's so bound to that evilness to the point they've even spawn a creature together. (I'm convince that baby can is not normal. MJ has done so much evil that it's just impossible for the child not to be evil too).

This next episode is will be just as exciting as this!

- SB follows MJ to the hide away place see she holding PJB hostage.

- HE goes to the doctor to find out that is Pregnant! YEAH!!!!!!

- SB apologizes to SK and gets on his knees and apologize to his parent (I think for bring such an evil person into their lives (but relly PJB brought her into their lives)) and

- MJ might finally cross the line and attempt to murder SW!

What an episode. Can't wait for the next episode!!!!!!!

Yeah...u r rite. He can't said to b evil. He is just spoiled, selfish, greedy and competitive!!! But i like him that he will get on his kneess and apologize to his parents!!!

Btw. HE's pregnant! And SW :w00t: ... Will he b well???

Oh.........i can't wait to see the next eps. It's coming soon...

The person on the phone said,"The one who asked the driver to cause an accident was SEO MYUNG JI!".

The next day, they phoned again and said,"Would u like to check Seo Myung Ji's pic? i ve aldy sent u via email. Check it!"

:oOh my goodness! My heart dropped! No wonder SB went crazy!!!!!1

Yeah...u r rite. He can't said to b evil. He is just spoiled, selfish, greedy and competitive!!! But i like him that he will get on his kneess and apologize to his parents!!!

Btw. HE's pregnant! And SW :w00t: ... Will he b well???

Oh.........i can't wait to see the next eps. It's coming soon...

I missed most of today's episode :tears:

But I did see the funniest thing on earth! ... MJ visited SW and apparently said some things he didn't like. She got on his nerves so bad that he woke up from of his coma! :lol: LMAO

Hi chobo!

I'm looking for clubbox too especially since I missed most of the today's episode. When I find one I will let you know

:oOh my goodness! My heart dropped! No wonder SB went crazy!!!!!1

I missed most of today's episode :tears:

But I did see the funniest thing on earth! ... MJ visited SW and apparently said some things he didn't like. She got on his nerves so bad that he woke up from of his coma! :lol: LMAO

Hehe...for me, i missed the last two minutes.

I haven't watched SW woke up coz of MJ. :sweatingbullets:

The electricity went off at the scene of HE's friend(Hae Jung)and her boyfriend. <_<

Watever, oh...so happy to see SW woke up in the trailer for tmr!!!

I missed ep 104. I am sure it was exciting; what happened?

ep 105

MJ had to talk SW some poridge and SW questioned her about something. HE was standing outside and apparently surprise and hurt by what she heard. What did she hear? What was SW and MJ talking about? What were HE and MJ subsequently talking about?

I'm still not convienced that HE has enough self preservation to maintain her distance from MJ. In other words I think that whatever MJ did and for what reason HE is mad/hurt by her, HE will forget it in 10 minutes and thus leave her and her husband open to MJ's wiles. HE's like RAM that wipes it's slate clean as soon as something new comes in (like President Seo begging her)

How much is SB on to MJ. Does he knows everything she did and is fully commited to revenge or does he still think there's some good in her and thus is he still straddling the fence trying to blame Park JunBae?

Archived