[drama 2007] Even So Love / Heart Of Destiny 그래도 좋아

Guest huangsy

this woman i absolutely cannot stand. everything about her looks fake and weird. her skin, her eyeballs, everything.

and her character is really mean. she basically tried to get myeong-ji's mom to buy hyo-eun an apt and put it under her brother taeju's name, and she asked hyo-eun to cough up all her assets to help buy taeju his own office, but hyo-eun is pretty feisty too and says she's gonna give all her money she saved up to her mom before she marries taeju and after she marries she will give living allowance to her mom.

Aw...like that. That's why hyo eun go and meet her. I see... :lol:

I just watched the trailer and guess as i don't understand Korean very well. :P

Thank u dramaok!!! ;)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also do anyone know if there are LQ version I can download?

So far, I only see MQ version, no LQ version.

Please Pretty Please Anyone looking at this? Can someone just provide an update of what is happening in this series.

Thank you in advance.

Ok, since I don’t understand/speak Korean so can’t give you a detail/full summary of the drama but this is all I can tell you of what was mainly happened in the last few episodes, correct me if I'm wrong... sorry no screen recaps.. :(

Because of Ms. Na’s affair with her father and her adopted mother’s dead, Myeong-Ji (MJ) hated Ms. Na very much and wanted to take a revenge on Hyo-Eun (HE) by seducing her dentist boyfriend (Taeju). She sweet talked to him, instigated his relationship with HE, nice with Taeju’s sister (can’t stand & have no respect for this woman & MJ :angry: ), etc. At first Taeju didn’t care for her but he became soften and then developed feeling toward her. Knowing his weakness, MJ set up a trap for him; she pretended to have problem with the bad guy (gang) that she hired; she asked the bad guy to call Taeju up then she pretended to be in danger and being abused by the bad guy. Then one day, Taeju was going out with MJ, she purposely arranged with the bad guy to kidnap her, push her into the car and drove away. Taeju followed them to a hotel, MJ pretended to fight with the bad guy as he tried to rape her so that Taeju can see, Taeju fought with the bad guy and he fled away. In the hotel room, MJ & Taeju talked and drank, MJ put something in the wine, Taeju didn’t know so he drank it, she then called HE up. HE came and witnessed them on the bed together, he was half naked & she was in the sleeping gown (just a set-up). HE was very angry, slapped Taeju’s face (good for her) and ran off. Because of this, HE won’t forgive Taeju then broke up with him (good choice, he asked for it). MJ accomplished what she wanted (HE’s break-up), she dumped Taeju and now even tried to dump Jun-Bea too, she’s aiming for Seok-Bin (this girl is a sl#tt*, don’t like her at all.) HE is working under Seok-Woo (SW) now along with her good friend (?). SW started to develop feeling for HE (I can’t wait to see more scenes of this couple).

In a way, I was happy that HE & Taeju’s relationship didn’t work out and nothing is happened between them. HE is too good for Taeju and he doesn’t deserve her, especially his mean sister, she treated HE very bad... this is how she did to HE, she spitted in her food and tell HE to eat it if HE wanted her acceptance (when I watched this scene, I was so mad at HE, why did she had to stay quiet and let the sister do that to her, why not dump the Taeju, there’re other guy for her besides him…ugh, it’s not worth it.) She even came to HE’s work place yelled at HE, pulling her hair in front of everyone (what a w$tch :fury: ) Guess what, yesterday episode #37 she came to meet up with HE and asked for her help.. ya right, after what she did… sure, go to hell.

Ok, since I don't understand/speak Korean so can't give you a detail/full summary of the drama but this is all I can tell you of what was mainly happened in the last few episodes, correct me if I'm wrong... sorry no screen recaps.. :(

kholic you are too kind. Thank you very much for the update. That little witch is a true !itch!!!! I hope she gets 10times as much as she is dishing out. I wonder if Seok-Kyeon brother-in-law will allow them to hook up???? We'll see!

Thanks!

kholic you are too kind. Thank you very much for the update. That little witch is a true !itch!!!! I hope she gets 10times as much as she is dishing out. I wonder if Seok-Kyeon bil will allow them to hook up. We'll see!

Thanks!

gerryg, you're very welcomed! :)

Can't wait to see ep. 40 on Monday, the trailer showed Seok-Woo kissing Hyo-Eun :w00t: .... I like this couple a lot, hope that they will be together... we'll see.

Guest dramaok

i only watched the first 4-5 episodes and i skipped to ep. 38,

and they were saying that Hyo-Eun (Kim Ji-Ho) and Tae-Ju (Shim Hyeong-Tak) were

married and then divorced

.. my quesiton is did the two actually

have a wedding and first night

or was it just in legal terms and if so why did they register

as married couple on the census

also did Myeong-Ji (Go Eun-Mi) and Tae-Ju have a real physical relationship? or was it always just a pretense?

so confused. shouldn't have skipped so much but no time to watch the rest right now. ....

Kim Ji-Ho is so elegant to me. Go Eun-Mi's face looks weird around the mouth. she's the girl who played jjikjjikgae's ex-gf in 'Pure 19' right?

some caps from ep. 38:

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0uy8.jpgrmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0en1.jpg

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0ch9.jpgrmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0hy3.jpg

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0pc6.jpgrmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0et8.jpg

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0yr5.jpgrmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0ml1.jpg

i only watched the first 4-5 episodes and i skipped to ep. 38,

and they were saying that Hyo-Eun (Kim Ji-Ho) and Tae-Ju (Shim Hyeong-Tak) were

married and then divorced

.. my quesiton is did the two actually

have a wedding and first night

or was it just in legal terms and if so why did they register

as married couple on the census

also did Myeong-Ji (Go Eun-Mi) and Tae-Ju have a real physical relationship? or was it always just a pretense?

so confused. shouldn't have skipped so much but no time to watch the rest right now. ....

Kim Ji-Ho is so elegant to me. Go Eun-Mi's face looks weird around the mouth. she's the girl who played jjikjjikgae's ex-gf in 'Pure 19' right?

Hyo-Eun and Tae-Ju didn’t have a wedding ceremony, Tae-Ju just pulled Hyo-Eun to register after his sister insulted Hyo-Eun (all of this is in ep. 21… really hated Tae-Ju sister here, she’s a horrible b#tch). They were planning to spend the night together after they registered but it was interrupted by Myeong-Ji (I’m glad that nothing was happened).

Myeong-Ji has no real physical relationship (just hug and a kiss) with Tae-Ju, always a pretense; mainly she wanted to revenge on the mother and make Hyo-Eun suffer. (Ep. 26 is when she pretended to sleep with Tae-Ju for Hyo-Eun to witness).

Yup, I agreed with you on Kim Ji-Ho and Go Eun-Mi. I can’t stand her face (Myeong-Ji) when she’s rude to her real mother (Ms. Na), Hyo-Eun and her father, it made me wanted to slap her face so bad.

gerryg... sorry, got the part mixed up when I posted the summary, so I revised it a little bit… only if you care. :P

Guest dramaok

thx kholic!

i'm glad MJ didn't sleep with all the men already. but it's gross she slept with the dorky husband of Seok-Kyeon's sister.

i agree Tae-Ju's sister's totally despicable. she also looks like a botox nightmare.

thx kholic!

i'm glad MJ didn't sleep with all the men already. but it's gross she slept with the dorky husband of Seok-Kyeon's sister.

i agree Tae-Ju's sister's totally despicable. she also looks like a botox nightmare.

You're welcomed dramaok!

I know, isn't it gross. Seok-Kyeon's husband (Jun-Bea) is so helpless/useless, he basically live off from his wife/her family $$$; all he does was full around and doesn't care much for his wife, I felt sorry/sympathize for SK. I wanted to know what he will do when he found out MJ targeting for Seok-Kyeon's brother (Seok-Bin)... hope it's going to be ugly for MJ but than I felt bad for the Seok-Kyeon.

Ya, Tae-Ju's sister's face is so fake, all plastic surgery.

how is everyone watching this drama? i don't see any download links...

I watch it live. Today Episode 44 is showing.

Can someone do a update on what is going on. The cheating father had a meeting with a lawyer I think and afterwards he tore up his room looking for a book and then he went to his mistress to ask her something. What happen? What is going on?

Also what is going on with the brother? What excately is he trying to do? Why doesn't he like our pretty girl????????

Kim Ji-Ho is so elegant to me.

Yeah, u r rite... :)

the trailer showed Seok-Woo kissing Hyo-Eun .... I like this couple a lot, hope that they will be together... we'll see.

Oh...i also love to see this couple...i just want to agree Hyo Eun with Seok-Woo. He is the actual one whom Hyo Eun needs.

how is everyone watching this drama? i don't see any download links...

I watch it from this site...but there is no subtitle.

Even So Love Eps.1A

Even So Love >>> Copy and Paste this "怎样都喜欢" in the search box.

I watch it live. Today Episode 44 is showing.

Can someone do a update on what is going on. The cheating father had a meeting with a lawyer I think and afterwards he tore up his room looking for a book and then he went to his mistress to ask her something. What happen? What is going on?

Also what is going on with the brother? What excately is he trying to do? Why doesn't he like our pretty girl????????

Who do u want to talk abt??? Who's the brother and who is our pretty girl??? U mean the Bro>>> Seok Bin, Pretty Girl>>> Myeong Ji ???

Eps.44 is the latest. Tmr, eps.45.

Btw, i don't understand Korean. So, wat's the cheating father and the lawyer talking abt? And also the cheating father with Hyo Eun's mom ?Wat's the relationship b/t Hyo Eun and Myung Ji.?Are they sisters with the same parents? Ms.Na is both girl's mom and....dad??? Complicated...but this drama is great and Kim Ji Ho is really gorgeous and cute. I love this drama...it really makes me want to know wat will happen next.

Guest Bijan630

I'm glad I finally found this thread. I've been watching this drama and had a rough idea of what was going on since there are no subs. Thanks for the synopsis link, it filled in a lot of the blanks, except for one......small.....thing......

Why hasn't anyone placed Tae-hyeong in an institution???????

First I see her throwing food in her brothers face, and he takes it. Next I see her ranting, taking pills, pretend to pass out, then spit out the pills. The worst thing in the world was to watch her spit into Hyo-eun's food and then demanding that she eat it. She's a very scary person.

I'm glad I finally found this thread. I've been watching this drama and had a rough idea of what was going on since there are no subs. Thanks for the synopsis link, it filled in a lot of the blanks, except for one......small.....thing......

Why hasn't anyone placed Tae-hyeong in an institution???????

First I see her throwing food in her brothers face, and he takes it. Next I see her ranting, taking pills, pretend to pass out, then spit out the pills. The worst thing in the world was to watch her spit into Hyo-eun's food and then demanding that she eat it. She's a very scary person.

The Face, The Face..... It's The Face! Everyone is scared of her face! She is example of cosmetic surgery gone bad and everyone is afraid it might jump on them! hahahahaha! :lol:

Archived