Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Guest 50julieng

Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho OST MV released by MBC. 'Don't Love Me ' by Lee Seok Hoon

http://youtu.be/W5f6LUH9KYA

credit: HallyuYoonEunHye

class="content-title" So Ji Sup Requested for a Kiss Scene between Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye for MV jnkm January 16, 2013  So Ji Sup Requested for a Kiss Scene between Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye for MV

It has been reported that So Ji Sup has requested for a kiss scene between Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye.

On January 16, Mnet‘s “Music Triangle” will air a few behind the scenes cuts from So Ji Sup’s upcoming music video, for which he transforms into a rapper.

So Ji Sup is the first to participate in Mnet’s “Collabo One” project, where actors meet with musicians to create a new kind of music. So Ji Sup will reveal some of the album production processes through this episode of “Music Triangle.”

In the music video that will be revealed at the end of this month, So Ji Sup plays himself in his thirties while Yoo Seung Ho plays So Ji Sup in his twenties. Park Shin Hye plays the girl who So Ji Sup (Yoo Seung Ho) falls in love with in his twenties.

After fans have found out about the kiss scene between Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye, there has been much more anticipation for the music video. So Ji Sup has reportedly requested for this particular kiss scene himself.

According to the staff members, the kiss scene was originally just a hug scene in the script. However, So Ji Sup wanted to increase the level of emotion so he asked to switch it to a kiss scene.

Check out a few of the behind-the-scenes photos of So Ji Sup’s music video!

011513_so-ji-sub-mv-bts.jpg

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/16/so-ji-sup-requested-for-a-kiss-scene-between-yoo-seung-ho-and-park-shin-hye-for-mv/

@LeleLee hahaha yes i am, since my mom call me "Baek Ho" :))  Few days ago me and my mom were watching "Warrior Baek Dong Soo". When Seungho appeared on screen, my mother suddenly said, "Ohh! It's the Pretty Baek Ho!" :)) I am not surprised my mom said that..Seungho indeed looks so pretty when he played Yeo Woon in WBDS and Jade Emperor in Arang & The Magistrate..Him with long hair..So beautiful~ ;;) But when Seungho played Baek Hyun (GOS), Min Jae (FoD), Baek Ho (OP) and Hyung Joon (IMY) he looks so handsome 8->

Seungho is indeed PRETTY BOY ;)

Yeah, let's meet someday kekeke..

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Yoo Seung Ho as an advertising model for a children’s clothing brand

January 16, 2013 5:20 pm eternalc2h

77.jpg

Some commercial photos of Boyfriend’s Kwangmin and Yoo Seung Ho for a children’s clothing brand were recently released.

The pictures were recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of “Boyfriend’s Kwangmin and Yoo Seung Ho when they were advertising models for a children’s clothing brand. These are rare photos!”

In the photos, Kwangmin and Yoo are posing for the camera. They’re showing off a cute look in a variety of poses.

People who saw the photos responded: “Whomever found the photos is so awesome.” “They’re so cute.” “They make me smile.” “Kwangmin has been outstanding since he was young.” “Yoo Seung Ho was very handsome even when he was a child.” “Thank you for having grown up well.”

Boyfriend are currently promoting the new song “I Yah,” and Yoo is currently playing the role of Hyung Jun in MBC TV’s drama series Missing You.

• Source: TV Report
    http://en.korea.com/?p=400321

class="content-title" Yoo Seung Ho and Yoon Eun Hye Seem Like a Real Couple in Released Pictures le chocolat blanc January 16, 2013 7 Comments Yoo Seung Ho and Yoon Eun Hye Seem Like a Real Couple in Released Pictures

Despite Yoon Eun Hye being nine years older than her co-star, Yoo Seung Ho, the pictures portray them as a perfect couple.  The photos were taken while they were shooting for the MBC drama “I Miss You.”

It is difficult to tell whether they are a real couple or just an on-set drama couple in the photos as they look so comfortable together.

Three of the four released pictures display the beautiful outdoor set with tropical palm trees in the background.  The first picture shows the couple being playful with one another, while the other pictures reveal a more romantic mood.  Yoo Seung Ho is seen wearing a long formal coat while Yoon Eun Hye wears a simple knit sweater and casual pants.

Netizens showed a lot of interest in the photos and left comments such as, “They look good together,” “Yoo Seung Ho is a grown man now” and “Are they really nine years apart? They look like they could be a real couple.”

Meanwhile, there are only two more episodes left for “I Miss You.” You can catch episode 20 on January 16 at 9:55pm (KST).

YEH_YSH_11.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/16/yoo-seung-ho-and-yoon-eun-hye-seem-like-a-real-couple-in-released-pictures/

Guest itscreamie

18Jan2013[NEWS] Yoo Seungho mentions Yuchun in his last interview

“I don’t think the difference of age has a lot of influence on acting. The teamwork on set with a lot of sunbae-nims starting from Yuchun hyung and Eunhye noona is very good. I think that good energy transferred well on TV. And since they are hyung and noona, there are many times where I can lean on them. Especially, Yuchun hyung is the mood-maker. When acting, I musn’t be cheerful since I have many scenes of anger and persistence but because of Yuchun hyung there are times when I make NG from bursting out of laughing.”Translated by Sheena @parksh6004Source from DaumShared by ParkYoochun SGFC

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Han Chae Young says, “I’d like to work with Yoo Seung Ho”

January 19, 2013 12:00 am cloud2c2h

On the episode of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment News that aired on January 18, actress Han Chae Young was interviewed at the site she was shooting a commercial.
When she was asked who is your favorite actor these days, the actress replied, “I enjoy watching MBC’s Missing You. I think Yoo Seung Ho is the best. I’d like to play a love interest of Yoo’s character. I reckon he used to be cute, but now he’s hot.” Han even sent him a message with a sweet smile: “Yoo, I’d love to work with you someday.”
The series, also starring Yoon Eun Hye and JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, recently came to an end with huge positive responses.
  • Source: Starnews
    http://en.korea.com/?p=401019

• Like 1

ilwoo_aein said: class="blog_h2 entry-title"Han Chae Young says, “I’d like to work with Yoo Seung Ho”

January 19, 2013 12:00 am cloud2c2h

On the episode of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment News that aired on January 18, actress Han Chae Young was interviewed at the site she was shooting a commercial.
When she was asked who is your favorite actor these days, the actress replied, “I enjoy watching MBC’s Missing You. I think Yoo Seung Ho is the best. I’d like to play a love interest of Yoo’s character. I reckon he used to be cute, but now he’s hot.” Han even sent him a message with a sweet smile: “Yoo, I’d love to work with you someday.”
The series, also starring Yoon Eun Hye and JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, recently came to an end with huge positive responses.
  • Source: Starnews
    http://en.korea.com/?p=401019

Wow, our handsome boy sure has has managed to attract the interest of many NOONAS! lol How awesome!! I am glad YEH has had her share of him! lol My only regret is that she did not get to kiss him! My oh my...that will have been an awesome kiss for sure....:P

Guest jasmin rice

I was hoping that Seung Ho got to kiss YH noona. She 's the best kissing actress.Well, I guess he sure will have other more, lot more agassi, noona, ajumma, willingly kiss him.