Koizora [jmovie 2007]

Guest milkki

Guest avinn

Too bad I was hoping to watch the movie first then only the series but I have bought the wrong version. I was deceived by the cover of the CD which featured Haruma while the inside is Seto..

I was kinda distracted when watching the movie by the fact that I have seen the drama in advance. Although the drama is more appealing to me, when I started watching the movie, I felt that the movie is kinda superb too. Miura made this movie a success. He was so cute and rebellious at times.

Love the story plot. Although it is just a short journey relationship between Mika and Hiro the love is destined forever in their heart.

If I were to compare the Hiro guy of the drama version and the film version, I would prefer Miura Haruma to take the lead in drama as I want to see the other side of him. Seto is a bit tough but his acting is surprisingly superb too.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cried so much when I watched that movie :tears:

I mean some parts were really exaggerated (I mean COME ON - an ex-girlfriend hires a group of guys to gang rape the guy's new girlfriend... a bit much, eh??), but I think maybe that's why I liked it so much. Here are all these really bad things happening to this girl and even when a far better guy comes along, she still sticks to the one that caused her so much pain. Still brings a tear to my eyes when I think about it..

Guest Misao

hmm i didn't find the movie so sad. i guess i'm used of dramas/movies with their cancer. =/ i don't get why hiro likes mika in the first place..

Guest .oONAONAOOo.

Omggggg.

I'm obsessed with this movie~

I cried soooo much ;____;

Haaay, if anyone can tell me where I can download it for free subbed, ya that'd be nice...

8DD

• 2 weeks later...

Omggggg.

I'm obsessed with this movie~

I cried soooo much ;____;

Haaay, if anyone can tell me where I can download it for free subbed, ya that'd be nice...

8DD

i don't remember where i downloaded it, but i have it on my computer, i could send it to you if you want.

i remember now, from
(:

i think miura looks so good with blonde hair XD. i died everytime he went on the screen LOL.

the thing that kinda confused me though was
how mika and hiro had sex like the first time they hung out?

i cried so much! i watched it like 5 times already, and i cry everytime LOL

but i still can't believe i fell in love with miura after just watching this one time lols

Guest 060995246

Is there a English version of the book?? I really wanna read it but there's only the Japanese and Chinese version T^T

Guest MiSs L.E

I just watched this yesterday before I slept. It was exhausting from all the crying T_T very cliche, but I loved it still and it gave me such warm sense after. I think it did a really good job of portraying that strong attraction that "love at first sight" can give you. caseydeeya, at first I wasn't so much confused as surprised but at the same time this movie differs from other Japanese movies/drama's I've watched because it shows the very realistic things that do happen when the mood is "right." These kinds of things happen in relationships now, or even hook-ups, and this movie was able to catch that. I really liked how Yui portrayed a quiet, "innocent" girl yet still finds herself being pulled into these sorts of situations, and following through with them. I don't think it took away her innocence that she slept with him on the first date. Gah, I don't know if I'm making any sense but yeah.. those are some of my thoughts (: and both Yui and Haruma were freaking adorable in the movie (*____* he looked so hot with white hair and so mature/beautiful with black)

My favorite scene is where Mika calls out Hiro as he's leaving her house (declaring he won't give up until they approve of their decision to raise the baby). There's the sweetness that I just can't get over and it's not over done or anything. I love how he takes her hand and puts it to his cheek and makes the comment about warm hands (: sweetest moment. LOL on the other hand, I refuse to watch the drama because of the different people -__- it's just not the same.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 정유미

I just finished watching this movie, and I cried so much! T.T Gahhh, I'm still really sad right now lol. XD For me, the most touching parts are:

1. When Mika came out from the hospital after she lost the baby, Hiro came running towards her and when Mika asked him why his hands were so cold, he said he went to the temple to pray for the baby. D: I just found it so sweet because I personally don't get how two young people would immediately feel happy about an accidental baby-- i mean, they're supposed to think of their future and all-- but Hiro seemed really mature in that scene.

2. During graduation day, Mika went to the library and found the question that she wrote was answered by Hiro: "I was once very happy." OMG, I literally bawled during this one. XD

3. Mika seeing Nozomu visit the "shrine" for the baby. I just, I knew it something bad was going to happen the last time Mika saw Hiro and he was wearing a hat, but adsfdghjlfkhdf it still made me cry.

4. When Mika visited him in the hospital, and Hiro was still wearing their ring. Awwww~

5. After getting "married", and Hiro was crying, saying he did not want to be separated from Mika yet. T.T

6. When Hiro died. I was literally praying that Mika would catch up, lol.

And the scenery was veryyyy beautiful. Flowers everywhere~ And Haruma Miura is just total eye candyyy~ <3

Guest MangaPanda

I seriously cried while watching this movie. D: It's just so sad.. I still have to watch the drama, though..

• 1 month later...
Guest taikogirl91

well after i FINALLY got enough time to watch this movie..

I LOVE IT =]

i loved every moment of it! despite how quick-paced Hiro and Mika seemed

to go...falling in love so quickly and everything but it still portrays what some

high school students go through

gosh i was bawling like a baby towards the end of the movie!! T.T i was literally

taking tissue after tissue out of the box every minute or so and just sobbing >.<;

i'm such a sucker for these kind of movies :sweatingbullets:

정유미: i agree with you! a lot of those were my favorite scenes too!!

the ones that really made me cry

1. when Hiro replied to Mika's question on the chalkboard saying "I was once very happy"

omg...the tears started flowing >.<

2. when Mika saw Nozomu at the shrine

3. when Mika saw that Hiro was still wearing the ring and hugged him...non stop crying for awhile :tears:

4. Hiro crying after they got married saying how he didn't want to die yet

and last but certainly not least

5. when Hiro asked Mika to smile for him through the phone...oh gosh....i couldn't stop crying

for the longest time T.T

Guest blackvelvetfever

1. when Hiro replied to Mika's question on the chalkboard saying "I was once very happy"

It made me smile so much when he changed was to is ^_^

Ahh, I cried nonstop in the scene where he told Mika to smile. :(

Oh Haruma, he's so fine <3

Archived