Koizora [jmovie 2007]

Guest milkki

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaejae

I watched the movie last night after hearing tonnes of people recommending it. I definately wasn't disappointed! (and the guy is so hot!!)

The plot itself was pretty cliched and predictable - so i didn't cry as much as i thought i would after reading the reviews...(only once when she

ran into the hospital to find hiro lying there, still wearing the ring T.T

:S But yeah, it was a good movie thats worth watching ^^

I really wished they kept the same cast for the drama =( because I think the drama will do a much better job in developing their love, etc... and slowing down the pace to make it more believable and touching.

Guest jollibee

hands down a good movie...

i cried a little in the end but it was definitely a good movie...

was it based on a true story?

***damn*** japanese people have great good looking men...

Guest HxYoExMoExE

this was a really good movie

it was one of those stereotypical cancer/dying movies

but it was better than those other ones i watched :]

Guest pinkgrrl

Koizora is so touching movie. I cried alot while watching the movie, especially in CD2...

I really love the story and also the main casts, I even have a copy of Koizora OST and the 2 songs...

HARUMA IS SOO CUTE WITH HIS BLONDE HAIR STYLE <33 ... I LOVE HIM! *nosebleed*

Btw, there will be a japanese drama coming out this August....

But no Yui and Haruma in the drama....

new casts will appear on the japanese drama...

I can't wait to wait it since the story is really great.

Guest cuteangelika

watched this and really liked it. sure, it was cliche, but what can we expect from a highschool-set film? Fell in love with haruma here...

Guest misswa

Oi vaye! I watched this earlier and until now my eyes are still swollen...so darn sad, I really hate watching this kind of movie <sigh> I was thinking that there's gonna be a miracle, I really want Hiro to pull off a miracle but alas the writers' too dang realistic <sniff>.

Btw, this movie has that "A Walk to Remember" feel to it as well as "Hana kimi wo Aimini coopereru" (from which I've cried buckets also).

Guest xperdiitax

I really really loved Koizora D:

sure like everyone said, it had it's moments but all in all it was a GREAT story. the part when she had the choice to follow Hiro or go back to Yu was one of my favorite parts. I think if she did follow Hiro she would have found out about the cancer earlier and maybe would have had more time with him u.u but typical japanese movie! only gave them little time to share together. whoa. talk about run on sentences XD...I recommend thisss. I cried the last part of the movie, from when she found out about the cancer to the end XD I never really cried about the baby o_o; guess I saw it coming when Saki pushed her. sorry D: alot of spoilers~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest she leanss

I just finished watching the movie. It is so good! I loved it a lot. It made me cry a lot. As others have said, it is a must watch (:

Gah Hiro is so cute, especially with his bleach hair. Him and mika are so cute <3.

probably one of my favorite movies

Guest asianasianasian

I loved this a lot, even though the ending and just the whole movie was SO predictable.

I cried soooooooooo much, it's ridiculous.

Dang I can't believe this was a true story, I REALLY feel horrible for the girl that this happened too.

:(

Guest Nightmare

My brain melted.

This movie was just awfully painful to watch. It was an overally exaggerated drama. I guess, I should have expected that coming from this genre. The relationship of the two main characters was just childish. There are few moments that was actually moving -when Hiro cries in fear of death- but otherwise, most of it was just melodramatic bull. Too much drama in one long fantasy romantic movie.

Guest poppiestar

TOTALLY IN LOVE WIF TIS BEAUTIFUL MOVIE! made me cried buckets:) tink the main attraction of the movie is that 1st love is always the hardest to forget and remind one alot abt their 1st love^^ talkin on the hp for the whole night and also talkin about everyting under the sun:)))))

HIRO TOOK MY BREATH AWAY WITH HIS BAD BOY IMAGE:) when in fact he has such a gentle nature:)

FAVOURITE MOMENT

when hiro and mika was in the hospital and when mika describe the different conditions of the sky to the different emotions of hiro:) and also towards the end whereby after hiro passed on and when mika flipped thru his diary to find out everyting inside was abt her:)

ANDD!! when mika saed "im still in love with the sky and will always be^^"...=D

Archived