Asami Usuda - Saki

Yumi Asou

Karina

Erina Matsui

Ryuji Yamamoto

Episode 1 (part 1)

Episode 2( Part 2 and Final)

Summary: The cell-phone novel that moved 11 million to tears

Uploaded to a cell-phone website, this tale of an average girl's three stormy years of high school, a saga of love, rape, pregnancy, miscarriage, parting, and reunion, is in fact a true story. Striking a chord with many women, its popularity spread like wildfire by word of mouth, and published in book form was an instant best-seller, with 1.3 million copies snapped up in only three weeks. The work is a true phenomenon of the emerging cell-phone society.

It's a sad Romance but it was a really good movie to watch especially if you and your lucky special someone watched it together. It made many people tear up, and I highly recommend soompiers to watch this movie.

Comments on Crunchyroll made by the viewers:

jessicalam510-i love this movie. So awesome!! :(

babiazn-i love it !! very good movie it made me cry alot!

greentea88 -omg!!!! awsome acting!! i love Haruma Miura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsianPride--x-amazing film...sooo romantic and cute awwwwww!

trishana -omg!! LOVE LOVE LOVE DIS MOVIE!! its jus so sweet..romantic...emotional!! made me emotional loads of times!! T_T Dat guy*hiro* is in GOKUSEN 3 !! love his hairstyle in both gokusen 3 n sky of love!

LightStarr17 -omgosh; i really loved this <3` ahh ! i cried so much & it really got to me(: thank yu!

4 hours agohai_L-I was surprise that I cried so hard!!!... I already read the story but still this made me cry, I was also surprise coz I didn't know that this is actually a true story..

Yamapi_Love9314 -OMG I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS MOVIE!! its on my list of dramas/movies to buy :P

Azaria1988-One of the most beautiful story I ever watched. In the end I cried so much.

Photos:

08b9253470e800_full.jpg

5580c2008c2130_full.jpg

59da754a9e3d10_full.jpg

dd895e3ef78660_full.jpg

51fab826db7cc0_full.jpg

d3885e71d3c9e0_full.jpg

604ed8b711ecb0_full.jpg

0e18c4e60474d0_full.jpg

If anyone would like to but it:on Yesasia

credits: crunchyroll and milkki @ soompi

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhaku

omg, Aragaki Yui is so cute, the blonde (white?) hair guy looks so cool to, i'm going to look him up now XD

p/s: omg, he's the cool kid from 14 year old mother XDDDD, i seriously want to watch this already, my 2 favorite teen actors :X

but it looks like a sad movie though :(

• 2 months later...
Guest Wonderland

I just finished watching this and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't fantastic or anything I have to admit but it's the kind of thing I like so...=))

Miura Haruma has improved alot since 14 sai days even if his acting is still a tad stiff. But he's so cute! LOL

Guest restlesspetals

I just finished watching this and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't fantastic or anything I have to admit but it's the kind of thing I like so...=))

Miura Haruma has improved alot since 14 sai days even if his acting is still a tad stiff. But he's so cute! LOL

where did you see this? online? where?

Guest Wonderland

where did you see this? online? where?

Online. I watched it on tudou.com...it's a chinese streaming site. =)

Just a side note, I didn't realise HOW young miura was!!! I knew he was young....but seriously...now I feel absolutely ancient. Anyhow...if anyone watches the movie, look out for the little snowmen...so so CUTE<3. Haha...

Guest yunshin_*

I just watched it. It made me cry a bit. :( It's sort of sad, but I really liked how they played out the chemistry in the beginning. Koide Keisuke is definitely a hottie here though. (:

Guest lucky_moon

I just watched it. It made me cry a bit. :( It's sort of sad, but I really liked how they played out the chemistry in the beginning. Koide Keisuke is definitely a hottie here though. (:

where did u watch it?? does it released on any CB or torrent site?? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Justalilodreamer

SUMMARY (just incase some people might be interested)

"Koizora" is a love story that was originally published on the popular cell phone site Mahou no iRando. It was authored by new writer Mika, and is based on her own experiences. The story was released in book form last October, selling more than a million copies in its first month.

The story revolves around Mika (named after the author), who falls in love with her classmate, Hiroki, upon entering high school. But over the course of the novel, she ends up suffering through many trials, such as rape, abortion, and betrayal.

is this subbed yet? i wanna watch it but i dont know if i can handle all the angst o-o

you can watch this at media.imeem.com/v/jKKuMIoCR2/aus=false/pv=2

no subs though

Guest CandyRain

OMG...lookin forward this movie..

wanna watch it badly..

seeing heavenly days PV and it's trailer + read a bit of its novel..already make me touched...

can't wait to see hot miura + cute gakki..

Guest lucky_moon

what does TC mean? does that mean it was taken from the movie house or something?

because i think the DVD isnt out yet is it?

Me too wondering cuz TC :vicx: I don't think it's a DVD version..

Guest Shiget^

I was able to watch it

I download the movie here:

http://misoyo.livejournal.com/33802.html#cutid1

Its RAW but its not DVD quality but its pretty good

All I can is that this has got to be one of the most beautiful japanese movies ive ever seen ^^;; Its sad love story, i cried buckets for this movie, i never cried for any movie not like i did for this movie ^^;; I really loved this movie, I wish everyone will watch it ^^;;

those who can understand japanese fairly will be able to understand it without subs ^^;; this movie is easy to understand without subs ^^;;

Gakky and Haru-kun are my favorite actors right now XDDD

Guest Justalilodreamer

i watched this a few days ago without subs. couldn't understand a word so i skipped some parts (but overall the story was pretty self explanatory)

i'd definitely re-watch it if somebody subs this

its a sad but beautiful movie ^_^ definitely recommend this

Archived