• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alicimoo

So..it's like almost 2am. I just finished watching this. xD

Although the falling in love part was a bit rushes, I still cried so much. ;_;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -ohdarn-

I also love this movie, I finished watching it a while ago... and lets just say, the characters fit the actors and actresses so well...

Guest -ohdarn-

The movie is so so so sad. I just kept crying throughout. I've never cried so much while watching a movie before T.T

AGREED! It's been a long time since I cried while watching a movie and this one was a pretty good tear jerker...

MIURA LOOKS TOTALLY HOTT!

I'll try not to repeat what many previous people have included in their replies.

I found Mika's voice the most adorable thing;

Even Hiro fell in love with her voice before he fell in love with her person.

My favorite scene was when they got 'married' at Hiro's favorite place.

It absolutely broke my heart to hear Hiro say:

'I don't want to die' and cry from his fear of separating with Mika.

I thought that the hug concluding that scene was beautiful.

Damn Saki, she didn't even know she killed an innocent life.

My most sincere regrets that the second boyfriend couldn't be with Mika.

I myself prefered Mika X Hiro, but Yuu deserved happiness as well.

What a beautiful love story, and with gorgeous actors.

And lastly:

T--------------------------------------------------------T

That was how I felt after finishing this movie.

Hmm... i'm usually very easily moved by sad movies but this movie was just average.

Don't understand what's the hype over this. Although i love aragaki yui, i still think this movie is just cliche.

The average sad love story, cancer and a lot of cliches, although it's sweet.

I love the uniform of their school though, it look so cute. Btw, this is suppose to be a pure love story right?

I think the part where they make love when they're just high school students turns me off, because i feel it's not pure anymore.

Maybe it's just me....... Oh well... the guy's hot and the girl's a cutie, others will certainly like this. Not for me though...

---Caroline

Exactly my thought.

It seems that people either really like this movie or don't like this movie a bit. I really don't get the hype, the cancer plot is already outdated, I just can't point out a good part of the movie.

Guest -ohdarn-

Exactly my thought.

It seems that people either really like this movie or don't like this movie a bit. I really don't get the hype, the cancer plot is already outdated, I just can't point out a good part of the movie.

Yeah, the story line has been said and done with many times... But the weird thing for me is that this is my first japanese movie I ever watched/finished and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be... Maybe you're just not into these kind of movies... *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nekonana

After reading all the comments on this page, I'm tempted to rewatch the movie.

To be honest, I've never watched it ALL. Just skipped to various scenes that I thought were good.

Like c_gunawan541 said, the sex scene in the library was a huge turn off. I usually go all out fangirl during make out scenes

but somehow, it felt out of placed. Maybe it was because I didn't watch everything up to that point for it to make sense

for me so I don't know. P

I've been waiting forever to watch a good tear jerker and many people have recommended this.

It's just, I can't make myself sit, open my eyes and ears to the movie.

I can say that Haruma Miura was uberly sexy. Words cannot describe his beautiful hair whether it's white or black.

Guest reimin

i lyk Miura Haruma.

first saw him in Gokusen 3. kinda didn't lyk the get up, and the role. but he's still likeable.

but then i saw Binbo Danshi w/ Oguri. haha! he's cute.

but then i read Koizora's has cliche plot. but will still be watching this coz of him.

Guest cosmicolor.

omggggg haruma is sooo cute....

i love the movie...it was sooo touching...

why did he hab to die? *sigh*

it was so sad.....i cried.... :tears:

Guest choong jae

read a little of the manga, then watched this movie. so now when i read the manga again, i know the storyline is gonna be sad.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching the movie. It was so sad and touching ;] How the characters and plot were developed was perfect and soo touching. I alway have a soft spot for sadd love stories like this. I was just crying near the end after Mika found about Hiro. Trying to watch the drama afterward was hard since it was different characters and was altered a bit. I will love the movie the most first.

GAh defininitly one of the BEST movies i've ever seen XD

it was seriously great there was romance and action

gah i was in serious love with the movie

I loved Miura Haruma with his blonde hair he pulled of so well

I wish the movie was long and had enough time to fully tell the whole story

i felt like things were rushed but overall seriousl a great movie

i havent cried that much in a long time

Miura pulled of his character perfectly gah i loved his acting in this movie

and Yui omgg shes soo pretty haha she was able to show the different ages

from 15-22 it was totally convincing :D

i watched it so many time already but im in serious love hahaha

gah :D

D: but the ending was so depressing D: did anyone notice the necklace Mika had on

it was her ring and Hiros ,...-__-;

i tried to watch teh drama D: i just didnt feel like the actors really fit the characters

Seto is cute but i felt like he was more cute then tough looking

but D: yeah

• 1 month later...

Archived