Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

Guest KireinaGai

wait where did u get the news that she have introvert personality im really interested in that topic

I read about it in an article located in Asianfanatics.net and as I was looking for a copy of it in this thread, I came across a post by Liezle click. Reading this article, I think the first article I read might have been mistaken about her personality since at the time of that release, little was known about LJA except that she was a newcomer. And in the one that I provided the link to, these words are from LJA herself. Seems she's a very shy individual - which is different from being an introvert - but also really explains her demeanor at the awards.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just watched Legend and I couldn't believe Ji Ah has never acted before this! To me, she was the best actress in Legend. I am now a converted fan. lol

And her flash in her website is very very well done, a bit confusing, but very nicely done! Totally impressed with her, I hope she acts more and develops her site more.

Congratulations to her for winning three awards (am i right?)

i just watched Legend and I couldn't believe Ji Ah has never acted before this! To me, she was the best actress in Legend. I am now a converted fan. lol

And her flash in her website is very very well done, a bit confusing, but very nicely done! Totally impressed with her, I hope she acts more and develops her site more.

Congratulations to her for winning three awards (am i right?)

yeapz she won 3 awards for the night

best new comer female

most popular actress via poll

and best couple with mr bae ^^

Guest liezle

hi everyone! another LJA fan here...just wanted to ask cuz this is really bothering me now...was sujini's hair just a wig then if LJA's real hair now is long? or is it because the first half of the episodes were done last year so her hair was still short then...but still it takes forever to grow long hair from a very short one. the pics posted on page9 of this thread---her hair there is still short. pls do enlighten me.

wish to see her in more upcoming dramas--a modern one now if you pls MBC or KBS or SBS...lover her attire in the award show. is this the dress and bag that she herself made?

happy new year!!!

hi there roaceica! sorry for the late reply. :) anyway, her hair in TWSSG is just a wig. i'm quite confused too about the length of her hair after TWSSG in some of her interviews but i guess she was using a wig in those interviews too.

btw, i've read some comments about ji ah and i think she gain some fans and antis as well. i hope when ji ah reads some of the comments of her antis, she'll take it lightly. well, welcome to showbiz ji ah and now you know why it's hard being a leading lady of yong joon. :P [geez, and she's even her boss :)]

hi there roaceica! sorry for the late reply. :) anyway, her hair in TWSSG is just a wig. i'm quite confused too about the length of her hair after TWSSG in some of her interviews but i guess she was using a wig in those interviews too.

btw, i've read some comments about ji ah and i think she gain some fans and antis as well. i hope when ji ah reads some of the comments of her antis, she'll take it lightly. well, welcome to showbiz ji ah and now you know why it's hard being a leading lady of yong joon. :P [geez, and she's even her boss :)]

yea did u saw the way she went o.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when they won the best couple award.

lOLLLL she was like nOoooooooooooooooooooo

i mean if u were her... and the mc told u to do something weird with BYJ aka the BOSS lOlxxx.

i mean he is her boss. hello? lOlx

the mc must be mad

Guest liezle

yea did u saw the way she went o.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when they won the best couple award.

lOLLLL she was like nOoooooooooooooooooooo

i mean if u were her... and the mc told u to do something weird with BYJ aka the BOSS lOlxxx.

i mean he is her boss. hello? lOlx

the mc must be mad

btw, about that best couple and popularity awards, one of BOF's directors Mr. Yang Geunhwan, said in his message the day after the awards night that he and BYJ were surprised of the awards. i guess even ji ah was surprised too. i don't know how the fans did it but i think many underestimated the power of byj fans [since they say that he's not popular in korea] and those who believed in twssg.

Guest yukumushio

ahhh, byj is very powerful indeed~~ lol

So I guess it must've been really awkward to win the best couple right? lol

I didn't really get why, but I forgot BYJ was her boss!!!

lol, after that night, what if they met each other suddenly? *awkwaaarrddd*

I have a feeling there are a bunch of articles on jiah popping up on websites...WE NEED A TRANSLATOR!!!!

And she really IS famous, I just showed a picture of her, just a picture with no name on it and my friend knew who she was immediately!

This seems old, but I don't think it's been posted before, I THINK it's related to jiah...seeing as it was in the jiah gallery~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ejia&...3325&page=1

It's an interview I think~

Guest yukumushio

lol, thanks for the interview! I loved it, it was funny~~

How'd you get it?

LOL, when she forgot how to say a word lol

Guest jingjuna

great actress =]

amazing that shes new. i like her image

congrats to her for the awards

the interview is cute

i love her black leather bracelets 0_0

anyknow know if theyre sold

Guest liezle

here let me share with you the video of the new interview of lee ji ah. click here to watch :)

the first part of the video is ji ah's entrance to the mbc studio wherein she was accompanied by one of bof's director mgr yang [who's always with so ji sub nowadays :)]

and who says that sha and her 'boss' didn't talk? ;)

i hope that someone can give let us know what are the important things that ji as said :)

btw, thanks to zeze for the vod posted on byjgallery

Guest KireinaGai

Thanks cecil for the picture clips from the interview and thank you to you and liezle for links so we can watch the interview. Liezle, I don't know if my computer isn't compatible or something but when I tried to click onto it, it loaded but then I got a black screen with some Korean writing. :(

LJA was laughing so much during the interview. I also hope there is a kind soul out there that can share with us what was going on in the interview. There was a part of the interview towards the end where the host was (I believe) talking to LJA about Sujini's drinking. I'm guessing he said or asked her something because she looked at him like 'eh?!? did you just say that?' and then she looks towards somone off camera like 'he really did just say that?!?' She seemed so embarassed! I'm not very good at screencaps but I tried to catch those expressions:

lja.png

I remember reading an 'after ceremony' re-cap by a BYJ fan that said she didn't see LJA and BYJ talking or even looking at each other. In the beginning of the interview, we see that BYJ, LJA, and Phillip Lee are all talking (well BYJ is talking to them) and are all smiles. Wonder what they were saying to eachother?

Guest yukumushio

Maybe cuz they won the best couple? It probably was at least a little bit awkward...

from what I remember, he asked if she drinks, and she said no...then she said something else and she was like WHAT? LOL I dunno know what he said tho rofl

Guest bluenitesky

i think from reading threads to threads her major is graphic design, and can you please liezle to share the video again i would love to see that expression on her face ^^

Guest liezle

i think from reading threads to threads her major is graphic design, and can you please liezle to share the video again i would love to see that expression on her face ^^

i'll check the video again later when i get home :)

Guest KireinaGai

Maybe cuz they won the best couple? It probably was at least a little bit awkward...

from what I remember, he asked if she drinks, and she said no...then she said something else and she was like WHAT? LOL I dunno know what he said tho rofl

Hahahha is that what happened in the interview? Thank you for providing a bit of information on it. :)

she attended Pasadena Art Center College of Design... what was her major?

As bluenitesky stated, LJA's major in school was/is graphic design and she actually designed her website www.ejiah.com herself. She's definitely creative in many ways.

Here's a link cecil provided and I'm pretty sure it's the same one that liezle provided as well. http://andu.hanafos.com/pub/enjoy.asp?conkey=147469

I also wanted to share this clip I found at youtube. Credit goes to theunknownrage and BOF, where the clip was grabbed from. I love the 'Sujini' trademark she does after one of the scenes.

Archived