Smallville : Lana Lang or Lois Lane?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In season 5 episode 11 : Lockdown, when Clark told his doubtfulness to his mom about he want to tell Lana about his secret and he was very afraid that Lana couldn't except him because he is an alien...His mom said, "Then maybe she's not the one you were meant to be with." And Clark's answer was very touching my heart...He answer his mom, "Mom, I can't imagine ever loving anyone else."

So from this dialoque, we know how much Clark loves Lana :D

Guest Childlike Faith

Lana Lang!

It kind of feels like Lois is intruding in the whole Smallville thing. And it's sad knowing Lana's not in Superman's future. :P

In season 5 episode 11 : Lockdown, when Clark told his doubtfulness to his mom about he want to tell Lana about his secret and he was very afraid that Lana couldn't except him because he is an alien...His mom said, "Then maybe she's not the one you were meant to be with." And Clark's answer was very touching my heart...He answer his mom, "Mom, I can't imagine ever loving anyone else."

So from this dialoque, we know how much Clark loves Lana :D

Yeah but later he's gonna Fall in love with lois

Guest couchqueen

I prefer Loise Lane for Clark because she's so spunky and fun. I just think that if Clark ends up with Lana, they'll be mopey. hehe.

Guest Stacy

lana seems to have turned into one evil woman... what happened to the lana from before?

i chose lana because i've online seen the first session and she was awesome. the chemistry was awesome also.

lana seems to have turned into one evil woman... what happened to the lana from before?

i chose lana because i've online seen the first session and she was awesome. the chemistry was awesome also.

Lana turned into evil woman just if she being possessed by the spirit of Isobel her evil witch ancestor :)

• 3 months later...
Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i say lois. truthfully, lana is getting reeeaaally annoying on th show. "oh, clark, i luv u." "no clark, we can't be." "oh clark, we're destiny." "clark, i'm sorry i can't luv u.." it's like MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND ALREADY!!!!!!! and right now, isn't she and lex luthor going out or something? wow! -__-+ anyway i like lois lane a lot. the actress is tough and sassy and she's real cool. she reveals a side of clark which is also really cute. he gets all like..he doesn't know what to do. he's like clueless and surprised all the time cause lois is so unpredictable!! which is really fun. emily durance is fun. haha. lana is boring and she makes it kinda sappy. lois brings fun into it. hahaha. i do like kristin kreuk though. ^^

Archived