Smallville : Lana Lang or Lois Lane?

Guest Hibiscus

Lol, but even bad thing was, Chloe is now taken too by Jimmy Olsen, but of course, its so obvious she's still got the thing for Clark, and darn, wish Lois never met that rich guy, I prefer her with Clark, but she was so cute with Aquaman in the last season, lol..too bad he had to leave her..

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PaNgIeE

I prefer Lois, b/c she's matches Clark so much more. Lana...well, she's too girlie to me sometimes. She gets annoying esp now in the new episodes. Her and Lex are perfect for each other.

I prefer Lois, b/c she's matches Clark so much more. Lana...well, she's too girlie to me sometimes. She gets annoying esp now in the new episodes. Her and Lex are perfect for each other.

Well Said!! :P

Only LOIS suits Clark - They may not realise it now..but with all the stuff that has been going on between them...soon they'll realise that they've fallen with each other...GOODBYE LANA..............

Guest xSHADOW

LANA LANG OF COURSE =D!

I remember it was because of Lana and Clark that I couldn't get off this show, they're so cute together. However the recent episodes make me so sad to know that their relationship is over :(.... Well I knew that was coming but I didn't want to admit it.

LANA LANG OF COURSE =D!

I remember it was because of Lana and Clark that I couldn't get off this show, they're so cute together. However the recent episodes make me so sad to know that their relationship is over :(.... Well I knew that was coming but I didn't want to admit it.

That's me.... I watched and then love this serial just because Lana and Clark being together...after they broke up...I think I started don't like this serial :(

Guest vanjuve

i like Lois Lane cause she sorta makes Clark more...himself.

but i've always loved the Lana-Clark Chemistry...

i like the way Clark is tangled with Lana, kinda iloveyouiloveyounot moments, makes me smile..

so LANA LANG for me.

Guest mishax3

Lana brings the best out of Clark, and Clark brings the best out of Lana.

Lois is in to superheroes, i.e. aquaman, green arrow, superman. she was never really into the average Clark Kent until she found out he was Superman.

Lana loves the man Clark Kent. She fell in love with the Smallville farm boy, and she accepts every part of him.

They are so perfect together, but they dont end up with eachother and that's the bitter-sweet tragedy, but they end up being best friends which is great too.

Guest Jah nee nee x

LANA LANG for sure.

lana loves clark

lois loves superman.

plus the only thing that is holding clark and lana's relationship back, is his secret. and we all know lana would accept him.

plus tom and kristin, have amazing chemistry.

exactly

• 1 month later...

Lana is a poor girl...when she dated with Clark...he always lie to her about his identity...and now when she date with Lex...he always lie to her about his secret and dangerous projects. Truly...I'll never agree that Lana date with Lex and furthermore she live together right now with him...and then the worst is she got preagnant by Lex :tears:

Guest Joanne <3

Lana Lang and Clark Kent! <3

Lois is cool, but Lana all the way.

:Edit: WHY THE HELL IS SHE DATING LEX ANYWAY?!? :fury: *stab stab*

Guest losborrachos

based on last night's episode, LOIS... ok i'm lying i've always played for team lois... but you gotta admit lois+clark look mad hot together...

Guest too late

i stopped watching after season 2 i think.. then i started again...

and sorry lana..

LOIS LANE!

lana's pretty and all butt.. having lois in play is more exciting.

Archived