Smallville : Lana Lang or Lois Lane?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, many things in Smallville have not followed the comics version, with that in mind, I'm hoping that Clark and Lana will end up together.

Lois from Smallville look to old for Clark

So go Lana n Clark

Yeah...a lot of people said that many things in Smallville are not following the original version, so I hope it will be happen on Clark and Lana releationship too :)

i choose lana laaaang as long as it plays by kristen kreuk

Hello Ms. Yannie...thanks for your support for my thread :D

Guest DOVAHKIIN

So far, many things in Smallville have not followed the comics version, with that in mind, I'm hoping that Clark and Lana will end up together.

It loosely follows the DC Comics storyline of Superman, I mean Lois Lane was introduced into Smallville for a reason you know...

Guest Messeger

Lana Lang, definitely. Tom/Kristom chemistry is amazing. There ain't no sparks between Clark and Lois.

Beside this is SV, why bring in Lois for? Clark didn't even met Lois until he went to Metro. So why can they put Clark and Lana together now? Sv is a show by itself, but it's really bring itself down wit al of wrong factors in the show.

Lana Lang, definitely. Tom/Kristom chemistry is amazing. There ain't no sparks between Clark and Lois.

Beside this is SV, why bring in Lois for? Clark didn't even met Lois until he went to Metro. So why can they put Clark and Lana together now? Sv is a show by itself, but it's really bring itself down wit al of wrong factors in the show.

Yes...yes...Lana and Clark is very very sparkling, just like sparkling red grape juice that can blow away if you open the bottle for the first time :D

Guest MzBeciko

I like Kristin Kreuk but Lana Lang's just not for him; he never seems comfortable and all that at ease with her.

Guest raspb3rry

Hmm, I didn't vote because I don't know Lois very well, and I don't like Lana >.<. Anyone else here like Chloe Sullivan? I rather her and Clark be together :P.

Guest whizzer's_rose

Poor Lana if she has to be paired up with Lex...as long as Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang, I'm really refuse it :angry:

funny but I used to have a HUGE crush on Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) when I first watched smallville! I like his character-sexy! He was actually in sorority boys and he was funny there!but then right now my crush has faded a bit but I want Lana to end with Clark not Lex.....

Guest bloopy_babo

I almost thought Lana was gonna die in the latest episode. I havent been catching up with Smallville but my brother was watchin it. That ending with the funeral was pretty sad. I had goosebumps. But i think Lana will end up leaving him in some way.

Funny, a majority of you voted for Lana Lang just because she's played by Kristin Kreuk.

Yeah...that's true...almost every people choose Lana Lang because she's played by Kristin Kreuk...including me. But I think it is reasonable enough because Kristin and Tom have a superb chemistry...Kristin is very adorable and lovely and Tom is handsome and so hot :P

Guest SaLina

well i like lois lane..the best..well she's the original...but looks wise in smallville...i'll have to say lana.....but i still perfer lois character..(not the person acting..*she's still pretty though..just like lana better.eheh*) :D

Guest swirlhiccups

Funny, a majority of you voted for Lana Lang just because she's played by Kristin Kreuk.

well, i guess thats how it goes sometimes... quite sad really

I like kristin but this is not kreuk vs. durance so Im voting for lois. Lana even agrees! Remember that episode in season 4 where lana is hinting that clark and lois are an item and clark ranting about lois being bossy and stuck-up and rude and that he can't stand her? Lana said the best ones always start that way...

Clark and lois will not end up together in smallville anyways, we all know that. So its no contest...

Now if its lana and choe...

Archived