Smallville : Lana Lang or Lois Lane?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but as long as Kristen Kreuk is Lana Lang she is my favorite

That is my reason too for choosing Lana Lang for Clark Kent :blush:

Kristin Kreuk is so adorable...her face is so cute and look so young...I think Erica Durance's face seems liitle bit older than her age...sorry for her fans :)

KristinKreuk6.jpg

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Lana. maybe its just me but the actress who plays Lois is looks kind of old O_o but she has a really nice body though same as Kristen

Guest whizzer's_rose

Dean Cain if I don't mistaken who is starring as Clark Kent in Adventure of Superman : Lois and Clark :)

I think Tom and Kristin is really the best couple on the screen in Smallville...and Kristin is so lovely and has an innocent face :)

yeah, that's right it was Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher was just an annoying lois that I kinda wish she wouldn't end up with clark kent :P

But I've heard somewhere that in the superman comics that Lana in the future will be paired up with Lex and she would be the only one who knows about Clark being superman....she sort of acts like a spy for Clark...I ofteh thought before that the falling out of Lex and Clark would be something about Lana...

yeah, that's right it was Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher was just an annoying lois that I kinda wish she wouldn't end up with clark kent :P

But I've heard somewhere that in the superman comics that Lana in the future will be paired up with Lex and she would be the only one who knows about Clark being superman....she sort of acts like a spy for Clark...I ofteh thought before that the falling out of Lex and Clark would be something about Lana...

Poor Lana if she has to be paired up with Lex...as long as Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang, I'm really refuse it :angry:

Guest BlackKitty

I think that people who say that clark is going to be with lana aren't watching season 5. From the looks of things, Clana is way too complicated. IT would never work, because they have too many problems. From the looks of things, the producers are probably going to stick to the original story line where lois will end up with clark.

Guest chiclete

Lana, just because in Smallville, they've had so many obstacles and timing was never right for Lana and Clark so I guess they deserve some kind of reward, I guess...

Guest thaigerl

I like Lois. She`s spunky~ it`s funny how she always makes fun of Clark... it`s cute. XD Lana is okay too but she`s so..boring. I know most won`t agree with me but she just doesn`t seem like the perfect match for Clark. Whenever there around eachother, everything seems so awkward.

I miss Smallville though ~~ I`ve watched season 1-4 & I`m waiting for season 5 to come out on DVD because I don`t have cable. Blahhh.

Funny how I am just watching Smallville. I think that Lois would be better. Just from the original, not even from the earlier spin-off with Teri Hatcher but knowing that Lois and Clark were an item just makes me stick to the original even if the on-screen characters may seem a little mis-matched at first.

I agree that Erica as Lois in this has more spunk. I enjoy her and Clark's teasing each other. I've watched a few random episode but I don't know how their relationship is developing in the current episodes, I haven't kept up for a while. But the only character I can never get into is Lana. Kristin is sweet but she portrays Lana as very boring to me. Her and Clark always have problems even though they would like nothing else but to be a normal in-love couple but seeing the two just doesn't click it for me.

Guest dendrobium.

I feel like Lana is the one he truely loves. Lois is his destiny..but Lana is his first love...

ANYWAY..LANA FOR ME

Guest usagi

I think Erica Durance's face seems liitle bit older than her age...sorry for her fans :)

KristinKreuk6.jpg

i think so too!!! when i first saw i was like :o thats louis.....she looks kinda old :vicx: since louis came in i haven't been really watching it....

Guest xCrAzY4MiNwOox

louis lane. i like her spunky attitude too. plus i always tend to stick to the original story lines, thats what got me interested in the comic books in the first place.

Archived