Smallville : Lana Lang or Lois Lane?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that people who say that clark is going to be with lana aren't watching season 5. From the looks of things, Clana is way too complicated. IT would never work, because they have too many problems. From the looks of things, the producers are probably going to stick to the original story line where lois will end up with clark.

Of course I know that Clark is going to be with Lois in the original story of Superman. In this thread, I only want to know opinion of the other soompi members and in this thread I only talking about my dream that Clark is going to be with Lana and of course the other soompi members dream that have the same dream with me :)

One more thing...I really happy with the polling result that a lot of soompi members have the same dream with me :)

Guest oceanic

:D

Gosh, I dont remember when was the last time I watched Smallville!

So, Lois Lane in Smallville?

I wouldnt think she is until Clark Kent moved to er.. the city.

:blush: Forgive me.. I really dont know.

But, I'm picking Lana and Clark from what I've seen before in the past. So, Im holding back my precious one vote!!

Very cute together.

From the picture posted, Lois looked a lil mature.

Maybe I'll change my mind when I see Smallville again.

plus the only thing that is holding clark and lana's relationship back, is his secret. and we all know lana would accept him.

plus tom and kristin, have amazing chemistry.

yeap.

I really think he should tell her that lil secret.

But I've heard somewhere that in the superman comics that Lana in the future will be paired up with Lex and she would be the only one who knows about Clark being superman....she sort of acts like a spy for Clark...I ofteh thought before that the falling out of Lex and Clark would be something about Lana...

:w00t:

That will be very interesting to see Lex and Lana pairing.

They would make such cute couple too.

I can just imaging them bickering at each other!! :lol:

Besides, Lex does look like he has a soft spot for her too... (from what i've seen long long time ago)

Maybe this will actually made Clark think clear and hard who he loves and wants. :lol:

Oh.. then, I will pay attention to when Smallville will be shown again on the terrestirial (sp?? oops) tv.

So sad. I wish I have cable.

Louis looks too mature for Clark...

But I'm not too sure who is meant to be with who...

well...

Everyone knows Clark will end up with Lois Lane in the original storyline.

Unless this is not the "typical" set-up then, we'll might not know til the end of the whole thing!! ;)

Guest shred

used to love Lana but i now prefer Lois in Smallville.

offtopic: why does almost every villain in Smallville is obsessed with Lana?! :lol:

Guest thaigerl

offtopic: why does almost every villain in Smallville is obsessed with Lana?! :lol:

Offtopic: I agree. Lana is a magnet for the bad guys and from one episode in season 5, it seems like Lex is showing his feelings for Lana and she sort of hints that she knows.

So again, I'm waiting for Clark + Lois development.

used to love Lana but i now prefer Lois in Smallville.

So...that's mean Lana Lang is the prettiest girl in Smallville and nobody can deny it :D

well...

Everyone knows Clark will end up with Lois Lane in the original storyline.

Unless this is not the "typical" set-up then, we'll might not know til the end of the whole thing!! ;)

I really hope that the producer will change the storyline...so Clark and Lana can be together :)

I really want Lana and Clark can get their true love...I really don't want see Lana sad because she cannot be together with Clark :(

lana lang

just because she is prettier :)

Agreed! :D

Guest starrysmile

lana lang definitely. i know in the comics clark gets with lois but in smallville, lana & clark share this really hot chemistry which makes them seem the better couple.

lana lang definitely. i know in the comics clark gets with lois but in smallville, lana & clark share this really hot chemistry which makes them seem the better couple.

It is very reasonable because Clark had know Lana since the first season and Lana is the first love of Clark, so they have a very strong relationship. Can you see when they were kissing? Very very hottt :P

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Lois Lane...

BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHE ENDS UP WITH CLARK KENT.

and you're all stupid if you think Lana will end up with clark, Lois was introduced into the series for a reason you know...

Guest babygurldoc

So far, many things in Smallville have not followed the comics version, with that in mind, I'm hoping that Clark and Lana will end up together.

Lois from Smallville look to old for Clark

So go Lana n Clark

Archived