Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest tifachan

Are all of the characters' voices alright?? I might consider buying it then...

Wait, does it hab Japanese in it too?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teeny

does anyone else find FFX-2 really irritating? i really liked it at first, and im in the process of looking at the commspheres and its just so boring!!!! i would definitly skip all that, but i want a really good ending.

which btw i can't get cause im missing like 8%...blah

Guest rhaps0dize.

does anyone else find FFX-2 really irritating? i really liked it at first, and im in the process of looking at the commspheres and its just so boring!!!! i would definitly skip all that, but i want a really good ending.

which btw i can't get cause im missing like 8%...blah

Yea I thought it was pretty annoying how linear the game was. It's not as freeroam as the first one.

Guest Take Five

^it's not really linear when you can basically do whatever mission you want in any order you want...

FFX would be the linear one.

Guest tifachan

I *hated* FFX-2 so much after I waited for it for so long... Good thing I borrowed it from a friend. :P Lolsz. It wasn't as good as FFX. :x

only japanese version of Dirge of Cerberus is out

US release for Dirge is like Fall 2006 now :\

if you buy the FF7 Advent Children dvdset then it comes with the extras disc that has DOC trailer and other trailers; Check it Out!

- graphics look super cool & it's FPS

Guest Nightmare

FFVII: DoC may be pretty, but it doesn't have any rave reviews. I'm not soo surprise because I sorta had a feelin' that the outcome would be similar to The Bouncer....LMAO.

Guest rdn23

FFVII: DoC may be pretty, but it doesn't have any rave reviews. I'm not soo surprise because I sorta had a feelin' that the outcome would be similar to The Bouncer....LMAO.

yep, looks cool but

japanese DoC got bad reviews...

Guest Take Five

i doubt square enix can make anything besides rpgs anyway. hell, sometimes they do a bad job on their rpgs...

Guest ;jenna

I could never hate FFx-2...because i loved FFX so much. x] i feel like i'm betraying FFx iono-_- lol

but really, it was quite boring. the movies (good graphics bits) were the best! i think it wasn't that popular with everyone because it didn't have it's original story (continuation of FFX)...and it wasn't a normal RPG game, it was more like, you do the missions and you move on kinda thing.

i can't wait to play FFXII...i really can't!!! >_< lol

Guest ~fantasygurl~

so for most of the ff gamef guys were always the main characters ^^

until now ff x2 had girls as main characters ^^

Guest Luly

I could never hate FFx-2...because i loved FFX so much. x] i feel like i'm betraying FFx iono-_- lol

but really, it was quite boring. the movies (good graphics bits) were the best! i think it wasn't that popular with everyone because it didn't have it's original story (continuation of FFX)...and it wasn't a normal RPG game, it was more like, you do the missions and you move on kinda thing.

i can't wait to play FFXII...i really can't!!! >_< lol

i don't think ffx-2 is that bad. just that the characters are all gals with the story focused more on romantic relationships. the graphics and sound effects etc are still pretty good.

though i do see why it's being slammed by so many people... cos most hardcore gamers are guys. :D most guys don't appreciate such things. :lol:

Guest ~fantasygurl~

^not 6. also, you can say 10 was more about yuna than tidus.

oh yeah true enough but i thought so too and they never even said tidus name once!!!!

if they could say his name i'm wondering if they're gonna say tidus or titus

Guest tifachan

oh yeah true enough but i thought so too and they never even said tidus name once!!!!

if they could say his name i'm wondering if they're gonna say tidus or titus

Didn't they say "Titus" in Kingdom Hearts? xD

Ah! I didn't like now Paine popped out of nowherre and became a main character. :T She annoyed me- a lot.

Archived