Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest revontulet

I'm replaying FFX again, and it somehow seems a lot more fun than before o__o; The spehere (omg how do you spell that?!) grid is really addicting for some reason :lol:

LOL the potion thing is funny, the lady with her thundaga :D

PS. Whenever I play FFX, my game keeps stopping. Like after I fight Sinspawn Gui for the first time, and I beat him, the game doesn't progress on. It doesn't freeze, everything is still in motion but it just stops with my 3 characters in their fighting stance and the sinspawn gui on the ground moving... This happens all the time, so I'm wondering is my disc retarded, or is it my ps2?

Guest Take Five

FF12 got a perfect score from Famitsu, which is the most well-known gaming magazine in japan. only 5 games have gotten perfect scores from them: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, for Nintendo 64, Soul Calibur, for Dreamcast, Vagrant Story, for PlayStation, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, for GameCube and Nintendogs, for Nintendo DS.

hopefully, the score is well-deserved. then again, i personally wouldn't give wind waker a perfect score although it is a good game.

^neither. you're probably thinking of that thing where they just put a bunch of cutscenes from the game into a dvd or something. it's stupid.

ya the one i saw was dvd set. ahhh.. i thought it's sth like advent children. oh well.. :( thks.

That are or maybe it was some kind of Special Limited Edition Boxed-set of FFX... I don't know if one exists, but Japan is known for getting things like that...

ic... thks.

Guest system

*SPOILERS*

highlight

rinoa raises her pinky at squall the first time they met and squall smiles for the first time and squall comes closer to her and takes her hand and leans in closer to kiss her!!

I think you meant index finger.

Guest Tetra

although for the overall i love the ending for FF8 caz it was the only ending that was happy and not sad and even i love it when

*SPOILERS*

highlight

rinoa raises her pinky at squall the first time they met and squall smiles for the first time and squall comes closer to her and takes her hand and leans in closer to kiss her!!

She's a playa!!!

Seriously, I thought she was going to end up with Irvine -_-

I mean, who doesn't like the sharp-shooter with the hat?

Guest ~fantasygurl~

She's a playa!!!

Seriously, I thought she was going to end up with Irvine -_-

I mean, who doesn't like the sharp-shooter with the hat?

*cough*

WHAT?!

rinoa liked squall from the beg. already and she was just playing around caz she wanted squall to be jealous and after squall begins to like rinoa and you know selphie? selphie's the one that irvine really likes anyways so i think that selpjie and irvine are okay but whoever said rinoa was a player?

Guest kiwizm

FF XII is so awesome T____T imma cry

but i can't understand a shiet in japanese T.T

u.s release has been postponed... :tears:

Guest revontulet

^ Wow a lot of people are saying that it's awesome, I'm gonna have to consider getting it when it comes out... It doesn't look that fun though. What's the most fun part about it?

Guest kiwizm

IMO, new staff members => new gameplay, awesome chara (except vaan), interesting story (unlike ff VIII, X and X-2)

well u'll c in november ^^

the main character from the FF12 game is so...................... -_-

maybe they should have just made a girl for main character instead of some baby-face looking, girly dressed freak.

but I'll still play it nonetheless. looks like ALOT of fun

Archived