Timeless...which Version Is Better?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jamieâ„¢

Korean version

the american version was good, but I don't think they should've put it in 'to justin from kelly' (or whatever that movie was called haha) cause seriously! who the hell even watched that movie?? it's a good song, but it went basically unnoticed by the public .. lol

Also, maybe the fact that I don't understand the lyrics in korean is another reason I like it better, because the english one was just plain cheesy lol (plus singing it while on a boat.. not looking at each .. is awkward lol)

Kelly is a better vocalist that Riin (althought I like jri million times more than kelly), but I thought Riin put more emotions into it? I dunno, but she sounded soo mature for her age

I actually didn't think Junsu sounded that good in the song at first, but I liked it after he sang it live. it was better for some reason lol

Guest inspire.me*

i'm personally not a fan of JRI but i think Junsu did a great job

during the TIMELESS era.

i choose the english version becuase it's pretty good and their

voices are soothing.

i like the KOR version of TIMELESS because Xiah Junsu was in

there LOL

to me, the orig is the best. justin & kelly ftw <33

kathy.

ps. shouldnt this be in korean music section rather then pictures?

kelly & justin did a cover of the song.

the funny thing is, everyone keeps pointing to Kelly + Justin's rendition as the original when it's not. it was written for Tina Arena and Kane Alexander in the first instance if anyone's wondering.

I voted for the Korean version because there's more emotion to it.

They were both good but I don't really like the song itself. I don't really think it's clear who were the better singers but I did feel more emotional from the korean version. However, I went with the English version because as much as I love Xiah and his voice, there were some parts where I felt like both him and Ri In were trying too hard to make it this some amazing emotional ballad. And I do think that Kelly and Justin's voices blend together more nicely than Xiah and JRI's. (I mean it's kind of hard to blend in with Xiah's unique voice.)

hmm...I sorta like the Korean version better because in the English version I just couldn't "feel it" U_U Although I can understand the English ver. better xD

when I listen to the Korean one, the song gives out this emotion kind of thing -_-

but the English one is quite nice, I really like Kelly's voice there - love Junsu's voice too :)

overall I like both but I like the feel of Junsu & Ri In better ^^

Guest k a r e n

I would have to say the korean version is better.

I'm not being biased either because, well, i'm not a fan of Junsu and RiIn.

However, their voices are awesome together.

It seemed more harmonic and was softer, which fit the song.

Kelly and Justin's duet had less emotion and seemed a bit too powerful (their voices) (?).

Both versions were good though.

Guest <3junsu<3

I didn't even know there was an English version. I like Kelly Clarkson's voice but I also love Junsu and his voice. hehe I wonder what it would be like if they a duet of Timeless together. I think it would be interesting.

I vote for Korean version but they both sound really good.

ah--this is pretty hard

both versions are really good

i like Kelly's voice more than Ri In's

[mostly because she has more control of it at the moment--i'm sure that with time Ri In will get a lot better]

and I like Xiah's voice better than Justin's

hmm..and I'm more used to the Korean version..

ahh idk..i'm not really sure which one i like better..

Exactly what i was thinking and going to say... not vote for me... i couldn't decide... for the reasons stated^^^

I heard korean then English

Kelly kicks JRI's butt... she owned that song.

But... I don't really like Justin's voice. Junsu's more powerful.

I voted english anyways.

reminds me of the time i tried mixing the songs together to get Kelly singing with Junsu. but it's hard since it's a duet.... and they seem to sing in different keys/register. (Kelly's seemed higher)

Guest inspired04

I agree with some comments above, Junsu's voice is better than Justin's. But, kelly's voice is better than Ri In.

yep.

i also agree that the lyrics for the english version are lameee :x

korean version > english version, overall.

Archived